48

When you walked in Jungkook was under the shower head wetting his hair and body. 

"Here Y/N switch places with me so I can wash my hair."Jungkook said stepping closer to you. As he switched your places some things touched that don't normally touch making him giggle. 

"Gosh your so dirty minded."You said and backed up under he shower head. You smiled as the warm water ran over you hair and body watching him wash his hair. 

"Wash my hair."Jungkook said stepping forward. 

"Fine but then you have to wash mine."You said lifting your arms and putting them in his hair. Gently you massaged his scalp while he studied your body. Suddenly he put his arms around your hips and pulled your body against his placing his lips on yours. Without restraint you kissed back sliding your hands down from his hair to his neck. Every inch of him was still touching you when he ended the kiss.

"Damn, your to beautiful for your own good."He whispered before switching places with you to rinse his hair. Giggling you turned around and picked up the raspberry scented shampoo and put a good amount in your hand. You smiled to your self and began to wash your hair.

"Wait let me."Jungkook said putting his hands on your head. You couldn't help but let out a soft groan of pleasure as he gently massaged your head. His fingers where deft and gentle. You never wanted it to soft. Suddenly Jungkook pulled you into a back hug, pushing himself against you.

"Lets switch baby."He said placing a soft kiss on your neck sending chills down your body. Shortly after he switched your places pushing you beneath the water. 

"Why don't we just quickly speed through this?"You asked rinsing your hair.

"Aw I was enjoying your body."Jungkook teased making you lightly hit his muscular chest. 

"Kookie! I'm tired."You whined making him chuckle.

"Ok, ok we can speed through."He said with a little giggle causing you to both laugh hysterically. 

_____________

"Wow that was a long shower."Jimin said from one of the beds.

"Hey, it was two people long."Taehyung said pointedly.

"Aish, come here Y/n."Jimin said patting the empty side of the bed.

"Jungkookie come cuddle!"Taehyung said putting his arms out for him. Immediately Jungkook ran to the bed and jumped into Taehyungs lap making him groan and Jungkook laugh. 

"Y/n."Jimin said quietly. Quickly your rushed over and climbed in under the covers next to him. 

"You smell nice."You whispered as he wrapped his arm around you, pulling you into the safety of his chest.

"You smell nice too."He said kissing the top of your head.