19

"Does he love her?"Martha asked bluntly. I looked at her confused.

"What?"I asked.

"Never mind it's stupid."Martha said.

"Please tell me."I asked gently.

"It's silly there's no point."She said dismissively and turning towards the computer screen. I decided to let the subject drop since I don't want to be overbearing. Sighing I turned around and pulled a chair next to the medical table that safely held Y/N. Her long hair ran over the tables edges and hung down, her arms where at her sides, and lips where slightly parted. She is special and unique.

It's  funny how drastically our lives have changed just by Y/N. Yoongi has been happier, Hoseok more calm, Jungkook more bold, Taehyung sillier than ever, Jin more responsible, and Jimin has become less subconscious. Y/N has slowly helped all of us in a way. With Y/N I feel that our house has become more homey. All of our lives have been more complete.

With all my thoughts running through my head I slowly began to fall asleep in the cold metal chair.

"Namjoon, Namjoon, Joonie, Joon Joon."Someone said waking me up.

"Don't call me that."I whined opening my eyes. After my eyes focused I could see that Jimin was crouched in front of me.

"Food delivery!"He said cheerfully placing a brown paper sack in my lap. I opened it and looked inside to see two burgers and some french fries.

"Thank you."I said and gently placed the food on a nearby table.

"Don't forget a drink."Hoseok said popping out of nowhere. He promptly placed a coke in my hand.

"Thank you guys."I said with a warm smile and set the drink next to the food. Afterwards I looked around and noticed Yoongi holding Y/N's hand and smiling down at her. There was a pink smoothie on her side table. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Martha staring at them. I turned to look at her, her expression was half awe and partly jealousy.

Was she talking about Yoongi earlier? Did she love him? Sighing I looked back down to Jimin and ruffled his hair. 

"Namjoon!"He whined standing up and fixing his hair.

"Hey that's what you get for calling me Joon Joon."I said jokingly standing up as well. 

"Aish."He said and lightly punched me. We both ended up laughing but then where abruptly caught off.

"Guys."Yoongi said making us look at him. He was looking at Y/N who was now awake. 

"Y/N!"We both shouted and ran to her side. She smiled at us.

"What is this?"She asked feeling the tubes that went into her nose.

"It's a breathing tube. It helps you breath."Hoseok said to her placing his hand on her arm. She nodded but still looked confused.

"Wait what happened, I thought that Martha was just drawing some blood?"She asked looking desperately into our eyes. Martha stood up and came over. Calmly she explained what happened.

"We didn't want you to freak out, so we put you under anesthesia."Martha finished. Y/N nodded finally comprehending the situation. 

"Thank you."She said to Martha with a warm smile. For the first time in a while Martha genuinely smiled back. It's been so long since I've seen her smile since her father died last summer. 

"Anytime dear."Martha replied and then walked away.

"I'm hungry."Y/N said putting a hand on her stomach. 

"Here we brought you this smoothie since you can't have solid food right now."Yoongi said handing her the pink smoothie after Hoseok helped her sit up. She took a sip from the smoothie and smiled.

"It's delicious what's in it?"She asked with a bright smile.

"Strawberries, sweet potato, mango, and orange juice."Jimin said. 

"It's so yummy."She said like a child and drank more of it.

Y/N's POV:

"It won't bother you if I eat some food will it?"Namjoon asked me. I shook my head.

"Go ahead and eat."I said with a soft smile. He nodded and began to eat. I crossed my legs and patted the space in front of me.

"Jimin come sit."I said. He nodded and sat across from me. Hoseok sat on the edge beside him and Yoongi pulled up a chair next to me. 

"How are you feeling?"Jimin asked me.

"I'm feeling good. How are you?"I asked. 

"I'm fine."He said. I nodded and drank more of my smoothie. It was sweet. 

"Thank you for visiting me."I said happily. Jimin smiled.

"I hate to say this but we have to leave."Jimin said sadly. 

"Ah, that's ok. I understand."I said. He nodded and got up. Yoongi and Hoseok stood as well. 

"We will be by to pick you and Namjoon up tomorrow morning."Hoseok said. I nodded. They all hugged me and said goodbye to Namjoon and me. I was sad to see them leave.