52

With Yoongi and Jin behind you, it was time decide who you where going with today.

"I want to spend the day with Hoseok!"You said happily as everyone else groaned and left.

"Ready for our fun date princess?"Hoseok asked hopping up and walking to the bed you where sitting on.

"Of course what do you have planned for today?"You asked as Hobi leaned over you and placed his warm hands on your thighs?

"I don't think you've ever had a bath right?"He asked leaning close to your face.

"No, I have not."You said staring at him with a confused expression.

"Perfect, then stay here I will be right back love."He said. Before leaving the room he placed a small gentle kiss on your forehead making you giggle. 

~

"Here I brought this from home, meet me in the bathroom once you've gotten changed."Hoseok said handing you one of your swimsuits. Hobi was wearing a pair of swim trunks himself.

"Okie dokie!"You chirped watching him go into the bathroom.

Once you finished dressing you skipped into the bathroom to find the tub filled with water and bubbles

(The tub is a big tub btw)

"Well princess, since it is cold out I thought we would take a fun bath."Hoseok said pointing both arms towards the bath and leaning his hips out to the side.

"It's perfect!"You said happily walking up to him. Gently he slid his hands over your hips and pulled you close to him.

"You should get in, or i'm going to put you in."He said with a smirk.

"Aish your so dirty!"You teased lightly hitting his bare chest with your hands. As he chuckled you climbed into the large tub and submerged yourself in the water. With a small splash Hobi got in across from you. 

"If you move the bubbles you'll get a nice surprise."Hobi suggested pointing to the water. Excitedly you pushed the bubbles out of the way to see that the water was a light pink color.

"Wow so pretty!"You said happily. Quickly you straddled Hobi throwing your arms around his neck and placed small kisses on his nose.

"Gosh your so cute."He said with a big smile. Suddenly he scooped up a bunch of bubbles and gave you a bubble beard.

"Hobi!! Girls aren't supposed to have beards!"You giggled scooping up some bubbles and giving him a bubble beard as well.

"Your the only girl that is pretty enough to have a beard."He said. Suddenly he leaned in and gave you a bubble kiss. After pulling away you both broke out in a fit of giggles and laughter. 

"Are we going to wash up?"You asked after finally calming down.

"Of course, turn around I'll wash your hair."He said kindly. Obediently you turned around and waited for him. You could hear the sounds of him opening the shampoo bottle and squirting it into his hand. With a soft touch he began to wash your hair. The feeling was very nice, and a smell of strawberries was beginning to engulf you.

"What smells like strawberries?"You asked curiously.

"The shampoo love. Does this feel nice?"He asked massaging your scalp.

"Mmm yes."You said softly, enjoying the feeling of his deft hands in your hair.

"Lean back I'll rinse it for you."He commanded. Following what he said you scooted forward some and leaned your head back while he rinsed your hair for you. 

"That was nice. My turn to wash your hair!"You said happily once he finished. Quickly you turned around to see him. He was smiling but suddenly he started blushing.

"Uh, here.."He mumbled pulling your top up. It had slid down a little too far.

"Thank you my hero."You said leaning towards him. His face somehow turned even redder.

"Aish stop."He said with a chuckle looking down. Gently you grabbed his chin and made you look up at him.

"No, I won't."You said firmly before suddenly placing your lips on his. His lips where soft, just like the last time. Gently his tongue poked out and entered into your mouth. What was supposed to be a soft little kiss turned into a rough make out session. Suddenly he pulled away and looked down again.

"No, y/n. That's not what today is supposed to be about. I'm sorry."He said calmly looking a little disappointed that he had to say that.

"Then what is it supposed to be about?"You asked taking his hands gently.

"Well, all of us guys had a chat. When we have these special days with you we shouldn't try to have sex with you. We should make these days more memorable."He said lightly rubbing the back of your hands with his thumbs.

"Oh, I understand."You said calmly.

"Well, why don't we hop out and order some food. You must be hungry."He said, his mood suddenly rising again.

"Of course, lets go!"You said happily.

~

For the rest of the day you ate burgers in bed with Hobi wearing soft pajamas. 

A/N: I don't really know how I feel about this chapter. I feel like it's not as good as my other ones. What do you guys think? Should I make any changes?

Who should the next chapter be on?

Namjoon

Jimin

Taehyung

Jungkook

I love you my sweet and tangy sugar buns! Who do you think is going to be chosen in the end? Bye for now!! <3