12

When I woke up there was something on my face. I immediately tried to rip it off of my face but then someone stopped me. My eyes widened as I saw Taehyung. His face was red and puffy, there where tears in his eyes.

"Your awake!"He shouted and he hugged me. "Y/N IS AWAKE."He yelled. Suddenly all the boys surrounded me and showered me with hugs and kisses. When they were done I reached up to take the thing on my mouth off. 

"Don't touch that just yet."Jungkook said stopping me. I nodded. Just then Martha came over. 

"We can take this off of her now."Martha said. She took a breathing mask off of me.  Immediately I sat up.

"What happened?"I asked her looking around at all the boys. They where all holding back tears.

"You had a panic attack and passed out."Martha said.

"Oh, I wasn't out for long right?"I asked.

"Actually you have been passed out for 24 hours, I was able to finish all the tests while you where out. You will be taking a new medicine and a couple vitamins."Martha told me taking a needle out of my arm. I nodded. 

"Can I go home today?"I asked her.

"Yes, but you can not eat at all until tomorrow morning."Martha told me. I nodded and let her do anything she had to so that I could go home.

When I walked out of the base with the boys I clung to Taehyung and Jungkook. I smelled weird, and my clothes where not as comfortable as when I came in. I wanted to go home and shower.

"Y/N will you sit by me?"Jimin asked. I nodded. 

"Yeah."I said. My voice sounded dry and raspy. When we reached the van I crawled in next to Jimin and Hoseok climbed in next to me. The whole ride I sat with my back against Jimins chest and my hands in Hoseoks. When I got out of the van Namjoon helped me out. 

"I'm going to shower."I told them all once I came in. They nodded and I went to my room. I undressed and got in. The hot water stung my body but I didn't care. Quickly I washed myself and got dressed. I put on a tight black shirt and white shorts. 

It was only 6:00 so I went into the living room. All the boys where either on the ground or the couch. There was a spot on the couch open.

"Come and watch a movie with us."Jungkook said patting the spot on the couch next to him. Happily  I walked over and sat between Jungkook and Jin. Taehyung lay against my legs and wrapped an arm around one while Jin and Jungkook held a hand each.

For the whole movie we sat cuddled in that position. 

"Hey it's only 8:00 we should do something!"Jimin shouted happily. 

"What should we do?"I asked curiously. 

"We could play a game, go in the pool, watch another movie, video games, or dance to music."Jimin suggested.

"How about we get in the pool?"I suggested. 

"Ok lets go get dressed!"Taehyung shouted happily. Everyone got up to go get in their swim suits. Quickly I bolted to my room and stripped. Without looking I grabbed a one piece and put it on. 

Once my suit was on I ran outside to where the boys where

Once my suit was on I ran outside to where the boys where. They where all in the pool already.

"Y/N!"Taehyung shouted. I jumped in and swam to him.

"Tae Tae!"I shouted. Making him laugh and smile. 

"Lets jump off of the diving rock!" Taehyung shouted.

"Ok!"I shouted back and got out with him. Together we both climbed up on the rock. I watched him jump off and all the boys cheered. I stepped up to the rock and looked down. It wasn't far off of the ground but it looked a long way down.

Quickly I jumped off. The feeling of falling scared me a lot but it also felt really good. When I landed in the water someone pulled me up and held me. 

"Jungkookie!"I shouted at him. He was smiling really big when I said his name. He pulled me over to the side of the pool where the boys couldn't hear us.

"Lets play a prank on the guys."He whispered. I nodded. He got out of the pool and I followed him. We walked around to he side of the house.

"What are we going to do?"I asked him.

"We are going to shoot them with these water guns. I already filled them up."He said with a smirk. He handed me one and picked one up for himself.

"Lets go."He said and walked out to the pool again with me following close behind. He looked to me giving me a small signal to shoot and together we began to shoot the boys. 

"Yah!"Jin shouted looking around confused. Soon all the boys spotted us and started getting out of the pool. We sprayed them with water until they scooped up Jungkook and threw him into the pool. Suddenly someone picked me up. 

"Taehyung!"I shouted while laughing. Quickly he threw me into the pool and jumped in after me. We where both laughing and splashing each other once we had come up. Suddenly someone picked me up and put me on their shoulders.

"I think it's time for someone to get out and get ready for bed."Jin said from under me. 

"Aww but we where having fun!"I shouted.

"It's 10:00 and we have fun plans for tomorrow. Trust me you do not want to be tired at all tomorrow."He said.

"Fine, but you have to take me to my room!"I said. 

"Fine by me."He said and got out of the pool with me on his shoulders. He walked across the house and stopped in front of my room. He carefully set me down. Quickly I threw my arms around his neck.

"Thank you!"I said happily as he chuckled and put his arms around my waist. I gave him a tight squeeze and then let go. I gave him a smile and then went into my room to take another shower.

After my shower I threw on the shirt and shorts from before. Maybe I should try to sleep in my bed tonight. Quickly I crawled in under the covers for the first time. I tried to fall asleep but I just couldn't. Quickly I jumped out of my bed and walked to Taehyungs room. 

I knocked on the door and waited. A few seconds later Taehyung opened the door. His hair was all messy and he was only wearing underwear. He quickly pulled me into the room and shut the door. Before I knew what was going on I was pulled into his chest.

I put my arms around his waist and buried my face in his bare chest. His skin was warm and the slightest bit still damp from his shower. He smelled really fresh and clean from his shower. Gently he picked me up and lay me in his bed. He crawled in next to me.

I felt him put his hands on my hips. Slowly his hands moved down to the top of my shorts.

"Taehyung?"I questioned him. He stopped and moved closer to me.

"Sorry."He said.

"It's ok."I replied and snuggled into him. I could feel his body stiffen but then he wrapped his arms around me.

"You scared us so bad."Taehyung said quietly.

"What do you mean?"I asked him pushing my body against his.

"We thought we had lost you for a second. We don't want to loose you Y/N."He said quietly.

"I don't want to loose you either."I said and looked into his eyes. I could barely see them. I watched him blink for a while and slowly I began to fall asleep. Before I fell asleep I quietly heard Taehyung whisper, "Don't ever leave me."