55

(I felt the last chapter was so depresso espresso so I thought I'd make this chapter photo a bee bum poking out of a flower)  (Also this chapter is unedited so ignore any mistakes lol)

"Y/n!Please wake up we have to leave now!!" Jimin shouted jiggling you awake.

"Wait why?"You asked trying to shake the foggy sleepy feeling remaining.

"We'll explain later just hop on my back we got to go!"He shouted, turning so his back was facing you. Quickly trying to not hesitate as you where still drowsy you got on.

"Wait what about dumpling?"You asked worriedly.

"Jungkook has dumpling don't worry!"He said running from the hotel.

"Wait what about our stuff!"I asked looking around as we ran through the street.

"Y/n everything has been taken care of. Now this is an emergency we have to go." He said a little out of breathe. Once we reached the rental car we got in the back and buckled up.

"What is this emergency?" You asked all the boys.

"Y/n Martha tried to kill her self. She lost a lot of blood and we don't know if she made it or not, but we gotta get back rn to see her." Jin said focusing on driving the car to the airport.

"What!?"You shouted loudly making everyone jump. Suddenly you felt something odd happen with your eyes and nose. Your eyes started to leak water and your nose felt a little funny. It was happening again. The weird eye liquid and heart pain.

Suddenly without your consent a sob escaped your mouth and your eyes filled with tears. The thought of loosing Martha was so upsetting. To you Martha was somehow a piece of the new family you've made. You even had planned to get to know her better.

"Y/n." Jimin whispered placing a hand on your back. With out much give you leaned over into his arms and gripped his shirt. You felt bad that your tears where probably ruining his shirt but at the moment you didn't care.

Out of nowhere a soft warm set of arms wrapped around your waist and you felt someone lean on you from your other side. Knowing is was Jungkook you let a hand fall to the sleeve of his shirt and gripped it tightly. Almost at the same time both Jungkook and Jimin let out their own sobs.

Within minutes the car was full of either loud sobs are almost silent sniffles as you all worried for your dear friend.

"Guys, e-everything will be alright." Namjoon stuttered. You could tell he was trying to be strong but that facade was quickly torn down as you watched the tears trickle down his cheeks.

"Yes, fine. Everything will be fine." You whispered closing your swollen eyes and falling asleep on Jimin.

Martha's POV

The light

It's so bright

Opening my eyes I realized that I wasn't where I wanted to be. I was in a hospital room at the base. With a sad sigh I began to look around when suddenly a small pair of hand grabbed mine.

"Martha!" A female voice shouted. After a second of looking at her I realized it was Y/n. Suddenly she lunged forward and pressed her lips against mine.

It was a soft sweet kiss but why?

"What was that for?" I asked, hella confused.

"I give them to all the boys am I not supposed to give them to you?" She asked. I can see she had been crying as her face was red and puffy.

"Maybe not on the lips."I said with a chuckle.

"Martha!" A male voice shouted making us both jump. Before I knew it I was surrounded by the boys in small cheek kisses and kind words.

I couldn't help but feel bad for what I did. I ended my life in hatred for these people, but also great love.

"I'm sorry for trying to leave." I said sadly looking at all of them one by one.

"Don't worry Martha. We understand but please don't try to do that again. We love you and your part of our family now." Namjoon said kindly making me happy.

"Thank you." I said reaching my hand out for them. Suddenly someone rushed in.

"Out she needs rest." The male said firmly ushering everyone out.

"We'll come visit soon. Bye! Everyone shouted as they left. I don't know why but right now I'm the happiest I've ever been....