9

Hoseok's POV:

She pressed her lips against mine. I froze at first because I doubted that she would actually kiss me. I always thought her first kiss would be Jungkook or Jimin. Maybe even Taehyung. But no it was me, I got to be her first kiss. Gently I kissed her back. Her first kiss was supposed to be soft and gentle, not an aggressive kiss that leaves her lips swollen and red.

We pulled apart and she looked into my eyes. I felt very drawn to her. Slowly I leaned back in and kissed her again except with more passion. The way she kissed me literally made me wired, as if she was the most addicting drug in existence. The kiss lasted for a second but it felt like thousands of years.

"Thanks Hobi."She said and then left. I love it when she calls me that. Sadly I watched her leave. I may have felt something but for her she was probably doing it for the experience. That night I thought about her until I fell asleep.

Y/N's POV:

After thanking him I left. I wanted to sleep with someone new tonight. I like Hobi but I wanted to have a night with all the boys to see which one had the best bed. I knocked on a door not to far from Hoseoks. 

"Enter."A slightly raspy voice called. I opened the door and entered into a dim room. It was Jimins room. Carefully I closed the door and walked over to him in his bed.

"Hey."Jimin said. He looked very tired.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"I asked him. He looked at me for a second.

"Yeah, climb in."He said.

"Yay."I said and got in next to him.

Jimin's POV: (Sorry for all the pov changes but you know you like it lol)

As she climbed in next to me I rolled over onto my side to face her. Her face was slightly flushed and she smelled a little like Hoseok. Once she was comfy under the covers she looked up at me with a cute expression. 

"I had my first kiss."She said. For some reason those words where like a knife in my gut. I was a little sad that I wasn't the one to give it to her.

"Who?"I asked.

"Hobi."She said in a cute voice.

"He didn't do anything weird right?"I asked her. I love Hoseok but I only half trust him to not be shifty.

"What do you mean?"She asked me.

"Oh never mind. I was just asking if he touched you anywhere he wasn't supposed to."I explained.

"I'm still confused is he not supposed to touch me in certain places?"She asked innocently. Fuck, why did she have to ask that?

"Um, he shouldn't really touch you here or here unless it's an emergency or an accident."I explained pointing to her lady parts. 

"Give me an example of an emergency or an accident."She demanded.

"Say you where about to get hit by a car and Hoseok grabbed you and pulled you out of the way but he had to grab your chest a little. That would be an emergency and an accident in one example."I said turning a little red. 

"Oh I know what you mean now. No he kept his hands to himself then."She said. I sighed in relief. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around my waist and snuggled her face into my shirt. I stiffened. She had her chest pushed against me and some unspeakable parts where very obvious against my thigh.

Sighing I closed my eyes and just tried to keep in mind how innocent she is. Eventually I managed to not get a boner and just fell asleep.