37

First of all I'm going to scream. This book is almost to 8k reads. Thank you all so much my sugar buns!! I love you all so much. AHHH. Ok sorry for wasting your time lets get on with the chapter lol.

_-_-_-_-

"Y/N there isn't anything wrong with you."Jin cooed rubbing your back. 

"Then why do I have such a heavy feeling in my heart right now?"You said softly trying not to scream.

"Y/N what happened in the dream?"Jin asked calmly. Without hesitation you explained all the details from your dream that you could remember. 

"Y/N don't worry so much. It's just a dream. We all have dreams."Namjoon said sitting in front of Jin so that now you where between them. (If that makes any sense lol) 

"One of the first things that Hoseok had asked me was if I've ever had a dream before. Is this what dreams are?"You asked feeling the weight slowly begin to ease off of your heart slightly. 

"Yes, they are nothing to be afraid of Y/N."Namjoon said gently tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. His hand slightly lingered before he pulled it away. You could still feel the ghost of his hand on your face where he had slightly brushed against it. 

"If it was just a dream then why do I feel as if I've had a great loss?"You asked worriedly.

"It may just be an after affect, but I'm not 100% sure on that."He said. Maybe he was right. It's probably because you weren't satisfied with the outcome of your dream. Possibly you could just be sad that you never got to see the woman's face, or that you had to leave the beautiful meadow. What ever the reason it isn't real so it shouldn't matter. Right?

"I feel much better. Sorry to worry you."You said looking down at your hands. Suddenly the front door opened up and in walked the rest of the boys.

"We are home! How was the little princess this afternoon?"Hoseok asked walking in. Immediately you jumped up and ran to Hoseok. 

"I had a dream!"You shouted. Quickly he pulled you into a tight hug.

"That's great Y/N. What was it about?"He asked pulling away but still keeping you in his arms. 

"I'll explain at dinner."You said calmly not sure if you wanted to go back into again at the moment.

"Ok. I can't wait to hear about it. Now go see Taehyung he has something for you."He said turning you around and pushing you in his direction. Quickly you where pushed into Tae's arms.

"Hi Tae."You said giving him a smile.

"Hi princess. Both me and Jungkook decided to get you something."He said smiling widely. 

"Really what is it?"You asked excitedly. Suddenly Jungkook appeared at your side while Taehyung turned you around so that your back was pressed against him. Your head just barely reached the top of his head. 

"We got you this."Jungkook said handing you a small box. It a black velvet box about the size as your palm. (Oof I wanted to make a red velvet reference but didn't lol) Quickly you opened it.

"Oh wow!"You shouted in happiness. Inside of the box was a small silver ring engraved with the words, 'Shine like the stars above.' 

"We all have one now."Jimin said showing off his.