𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

10 months. That's how long I have been training so much for this day. Today is the day. The day of the entrance exam for U.A a school to train the future heroes. And that's what I am going to be a hero and not just any I am going to be a great one.

As I walk through the school's gates I think about how hard I have been training but can you really blame me this is my dream and I am not letting anyone take it away from me. I have suffered through so much shit for a 15-year-old.

While I am walking I didn't notice a boy with spiky blond hair and bumped into him without turning around to look at him I kept walking but stopped and said quick sorry before walking again.

Then suddenly I felt a warm rough hand grab my wrist and turn me around. I look to see a chest in front of me. Dammit, why do I have to always have to look up at people. I go to look up and see the same hair from the boy I just bumped into and he looked pissed and his eyes made him look even angrier as they were bloodshot red.

"what do you want?"I said a bit cold looking at him right in the eyes. "Who do you think you are to bump into me without even saying sorry? huh," He said. I looked at him confused but I did say sorry he must not have heard me. I look around to see people looking at us. Great, this-this angry hedgehog just drew us a lot of attention but shouting is that his normal volume.

I didn't notice I got lost in my thought when I felt pain in on my forehead. I look up to see his hand retreating but to his side. "Oi, pay attention when someone is speaking to you dumbass."

He just flicked my forehead. Who does he think he is? He doesn't even know me? How can he just do that? "Ow," I let out a little whine as It now stings dam that hedgehog.

I get distracted again with my thoughts but come out of it when I hear laughing. I look up to see the hedgehog boy laughing at me. How rude? Who does he think he is? "don't laugh at me," I say trying to defeat myself.

"Oh look the midget has a voice," He says

"don't call me that you angry hedgehog"

"Oi what did you call me"

"angry hed-" Before I could say anything he grabbed the collar of my shirt and lifted me up to his height so I was looking at him eye to eye.

"I dare for you to see it again" He spoke harshly that it almost sounded sexy. Wait what am I thinking I just meet him and he is just arg. I can't deal with him.

Before I could speak and green haired boy bumped into the angry hedgehog while he was looking at the big building of U.A.

The hedgehog looked at the green boy with pure angry as he let me go."Deku" he spoke but paused "watch where you are going," he said as he pushed the smaller boy to the ground. I wanted to help him but I didn't want to break down the walls I have to stop this bully in front of him and instead put my earphones into my ear and blasting music into my ears forgetting about the past, what had just happened now.

Only thinking about getting into U.A as I walked through the doors of the building with a determined look ready to pass the exam and become a hero. Just like her. My mother.