𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Once everyone was changed we meet up with Aizawa sensei in the grounds area. Everyone was waiting to see what our new homeroom teacher had planned for us on our first day of school.

Then the words that left his mouth left everyone around in shock well almost everyone apart from one he had two different hair colours and two different eye colour. I think it looks cool. Even Bakugo was a little shocked but cover it quickly once he hears me laughing at his face.

I told you his facial expressions are just fun to look at that it just makes you want to laugh.

"A test of our quirks?!" nearly everyone shouted out to their teacher. I looked over towards Bakugo to see he had a small smirk.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked him as I nudged his arm to get his attention. He doesn't even bother to look at me "Because I am going to show you just how amazing I am" he said.

"Oh, so you just want to show me how amazing you are?" I said hinting at him by saying 'me' louder.

When I said that he instantly went red "N-not just y-you dumbass" he paused to calm down so the redness on his face faded. "I want to show how great and amazing I am to everyone hero," He said.

Suddenly Bakugo get called out by Aizawa sensei "How far could you throw a ball in middle school?" He questioned

"67 meters" he answered trying to act all cool and sexy. No, he is not I need to stop running my thoughts in places they don't belong.

But still 67 meters I could only throw to about 40 meters. Just wow. I am short and weak. Well, I am certainly not when using my quirk I will show him.

Aizawa sensei asked to throw the ball using his quirk. "give it all you've got"

I just couldn't help but tease so I said "yea good luck Katsuki," I said in a sweet voice. He turned with an irritated face but Aizawa sensei told him to hurry up.

"Awesome" I hear him say. Even if his back was towards me I knew he was smirking at the thought of showing off. Even though I don't really know that well I can just guess from the time I have spent with him.

His quirk best be good if he has been talking so big about himself. Then he shouted out something I didn't think he would but it didn't surprise me at the same him but did make me jump at the volume of his voice.

"DIE" Then Boom. An explosion was blasted on tot the ball and throw the ball into the air. So his quirk is explosion that actually not that bad. I guess his quirk is as good as he said but obviously, I wasn't going to tell him that. It would only increase his ego even more.

To get his quirk to do such things must mean he has great control over his quirk. He must have trained really hard for it to be like that. You can see just be looking at his quirk that he worked hard for it to be like that at his control that just shows everyone that he really wants to be a hero.

I take back what I said before but he is still stupid.

Aizawa sensei showed us his score and everyone was shocked and amazed at the same time: 705.2. Bakugo walked up to me and bend down so his lips were right next to my ear and said "amazing right?" I couldn't say anything be nodded at that.

I could see in the corner of my eyes Bakugo looked really proud and was bright red. But most importantly I said his famous smirk placed on his lips.

On the other side, Momo just nudged my arm and whisper into my ear. "Well if you don't like him or sure likes you," she said. I started to feel running up to my face.

"NO" I shouted everyone looked at me. I turned away. Aizawa sensei then started speaking again and everyone's eyes went to him taking them off of me. I turned to Momo and said"That's not it Momo,"She turned to me and said, "well it sure looks like it."

I didn't hear what Aizawa sensei said but someone said "this is awesome" but by the looks of it, Aizawa sensei did not like that answer.

Aizawa sensei suddenly turned dark and spoke again "you're hoping to become heroes after these years here and you think it'll be all fun and games"

He spoke so angrily and dark but that was reasonable since the students weren't taking being a hero serious enough.

"Right the one with the lowest score across all eight events will be judged hopeless and will be expelled" I looked around and could see all the scared and nervous face even Bakugo looked a bit nervous but covered it up with a smirk and mumble something that sounded like "I am going to pass, I am amazing"

Great his ego just got even bigger.

Aizawa sensei spoke again "awesome you say?" He paused and pulled up his hair so everyone could see his eyes. He looked so creepy and scary. "Your fates are in our hands. Welcome. This is the hero course at U.A high.