𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

A couple days later

I go down the stairs of my flat block to go to the mailbox to check if I have received the U.A letter like I have been doing since the exam.

As I walk down the stairs I hear shouting from my neighbours, I wonder what her boyfriend did this time. What's the point in being together when they always fight? I just don't understand.

Once I reached the end of the stairs through the glass door I see the elderly women who live at the bottom of the flat trying to get her keys out of her bag so she can come inside.

I walk up to the door and open the door for her instead. Still having the same blank expression like every day I stare at her as she says her thanks to me. I look at her figure as she walks down the hall towards her door. I fell the edge of my lips moves up.

I look at the glass door to see something. It's my reflection and I am smiling not a big smile but a tiny smile. It always happens when I help someone. I just can't stop myself from helping and that leads to me smiling.

I just love helping help another reason for becoming a hero.

I go towards the mailboxes with all the numbers of the flat door number. I look for the number that says 210. 210 where are you- there you are.

I get my keys out and open it to see the only one. It's the letter. It's the letter that holds my future in it. I look around to see if anyone can see me and when I see no one is looking me quickly start to smile but this time not a tiny one but a big one.

As soon as the letters in my hands and I have locked the door to my mailbox I rush up the stair toward the familiar blue door with the numbers 210

Once inside, I hurry to take off my shoes not caring about it not being near and rush over to the sofa chair and open it. As soon as I ripped the envelope and All Might appears right in front of my eyes. I move my hand across All Might's body seeing that it is just a hologram.

All Might began talking and I just can't stop my smile from expand as it goes from ear to ear. Then I hear the words I have been waiting for this whole time:

This will be your hero academy!

As soon as that sentence left his lips I could feel my eyes water and the next minute I am on the floor with tears streaming down my face.

"I AM GOING TO BE A HERO!" I shout at the top of my lungs still with tears coming out of my eyes.

After I scream I could hear my neighbours telling me to shut up and it just made me start to laugh.

I stood up to my full length even though I am quite short. I went over to the wall tall mirror to look at my reflection. My hair reaching the middle of my back but I look at myself closely to see my eyes. They are still the same old (e/c) eyes but there is something different about them.

They are shining is this what it feels like to be happy to be someone who has no pain. I look towards my palm and make it into a fist. I look back in the mirror and says "Watch me, mother, I am going to be a great hero just like you"

As soon as I calm myself down will not completing I grab my phone and text my sister and Momo to inform them and me getting in.

They both sent their congratulation which I repone with a thank you. Of course, I mean not talk much but I very much have manners and I personally I think I am nice. Well to people I like at least.

My phone lights up meaning I have a notification I go to grab it and see it is from Momo again.

TO:(Y/N)

Can I come over?

xx

FROM: MOMO

TO: MOMO

ok

FROM:(Y/N)

As soon as I send the text I start cleaning up getting ready for Momo to come over. But before that, I start jumping up and down to excited about U.A to don't get excited.

Today is just the best day ever. First I helped someone out then I got the letter from U.A which I have been waiting forever and got in. Then I get a text from my boss saying I don't have any work today and now Momo's coming over.

Today just can't get any better but before Momo comes over I better start cleaning this house it is a mess. I don't have time for cleaning I am a very busy person. I go school, work than training and then my favourite bit watching anime.