𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Once we finally made it to the classroom my face was back to normal but as for my heart, it just wouldn't stop it just kept on beating against my chest.

After everyone was in their seats Aizawa sensei came into the classroom looking lazy as ever. "now for today's basic hero training"

I smile today I will do better I will show how strong I am today and not feel useless. I will become a great hero.

"This time All Might myself and one other will supervise." Aizawa sensei said. Oh, so this time it's going to be a special class. Even better to show my quirk.

"Um, what're we doing exactly?" Sero said.

Aizawa sensei then pulled out a card. I had to squint my eyes so I could read the letters there was R-E-S-C-U-E. Oh rescue.

"preparing you for disaster relief from fires to flood" He paused "it's rescue training" Now I was getting excited I love helping people. So this was going to be my area not like Katsuki since he has bad people skills.

If he wants to become a hero he needs to work on it because then no one will like. Children will most probably be afraid to come near him. Then poor kids would probably have nightmares.

Everyone then begins to get excited and started to talk.

Then the walls come out again to reveal our costumes. "it's up to each of you whether or not you wear your costumes as some of them are ill-suited to this sort of activity."

I am totally wearing mine. As I got up to grab mine Katsuki came up to me and stood in front of me. "Get out of the way Katsuki," I said trying to push him.

"No"

"Why"

By now everyone was getting ready leaving you and Katsuki.

"because I don't want you to wear that stupid costume."

"why?"

"because" He started and began to blush. "because of what?" I said trying to figure out whats wrong with him.

"BECAUSE IT SHOWS TOO MUCH FUCKING MUCH" He shouted. Wait. Is he? No way he couldn't. I looked closer at his face and saw that his face was now completely red.

"K-Katsuki are you jealous?" I said trying not to blush but was failing. My heart was not doing any better as I tried to calm down. No, he can't.

"NO I AM NOT SHUT U-" He got interrupted by the door opening revealing Momo still in her uniform.

"(Y/N) Hurry u-" She paused and looked at the scene "Oh sorry was I interrupting something?" She questioned with a smirk and winked at me.

"No, you not," I said and quickly grabbed my costume while Katsuki was still shocked and walked to Momo hiding my blush.

I knew it. Why would he be jealous? Is it not like he like me or anything? Are we not even friends? I kept thinking these thoughts as we walk toward the changing room.

But then why did he not like me wearing my costume? Anywhere I think it looks good on me. Right?

After I finished getting dressed me and Momo were walking out of the changing room. "Momo," I said looking up at her. Dammit and her tallness.

"yessss (Y/N)" She said in a teasing manner. She has been teasing me about Katsuki since the classroom incident saying: "you look so good together" or "he really like you". Of course, I don't believe any of that.

"Momo do I look good in this costume," I said serious but all she did was laugh at me. "Stop laughing at me I am serious" I probably look like a child getting angry at there parent.

"Of course you do," she said. "Why?"

"It's just that Katsuki didn't want me to wear it," I said looking at her. She laughed again. Really I am trying to get answers over here.

"Why are you laughing?" I am now looking like a very confused puppy.

"Because he was probably jealous how the boys were looking at you before"

I looked at her to see if she was joking but she wasn't.

"But I asked him if he was and he said no"

"That's because he didn't want to admit it also I don't see what the point in him not wanting you to wear your costume when the schools p.e kit is just a bit looser than your," Momo said in a matter of fact tone.

See she is the smart one, not me. I also get the low score that I can bearly pass the test.

We made it to where we were supposed to meet the other. I could see Katsuki looking at me in the corner of my eye but I didn't dare to look back I was too embarrassed to look at him.

I walked towards Izuku and Uraraka. I feel like I should say sorry to him because of lunchtime when I got dragged away from them.

"H-Hi (Y/N)" I hear Izuku and looked up from my feet to see I have already got there. I looked next to Izuku to see Uraraka.

"Hello Izuku and Uraraka"

"Hey (Y/N) and since I call you by your first name call me Ochaco"

"Ok also I am sorry for what happened at lunchtime," I said bowing a bit and when I stood up straight again I saw their confused faces. "When Katsuki dragged me away from you guys when we were eating"

Izuku was blushing while Ochaco just said: "Oh don't worry about it (Y/N)". After we talked a bit I could still feel eyes on me. I knew one of them was Katsuki but there was someone else looking at me. I didn't look back in case I saw Katsuki.

"Line up according to your I.D numbers fill those seats in an orderly fashion" Once everyone enters the bus it was nothing like Iida had excepted so everyone just picked their seats.

I was going to sit next to Momo but a hand grabbed me and pulled me into the seat next to them. Just by the touche of this person I knew exactly who it was.

I turned around to see Katsuki and I could feel a bit of heat on my checks. I looked at Momo about to say sorry when I sorry Mina next to her.

Both of them giving me thumbs ups and smirks. I turned about as soon as I could feel myself blushing even redder.

I looked at Katsuki and I knew for a fact this was going to be a long ride. Just great.

​​​​​​​