𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚

Everyone was dealing with their nervous differently. Before we knew it, the time had come. The time to show us to fight each other in a one-on-one. I was so nervous that I couldn't relax one bit, my eyes land on Ochaco. She was walking out of the changing room, she is trying hard not to be nervous but everyone can tell she is absolutely terrified about going up against Katsuki. But who wouldn't be nervous to go up against that aggressive teenager?

Once everyone was stand down while Cementoss finishes off the arena. "Hey, guys. Are you ready? You've been through hell to get here!! But now it's time for one-on-one tournament!!" Present Mic shouted out suddenly making me jump slightly.

I don't remember who was going up now since I was so worried about my match. Mine and Momo's match was after Mina and Aoyama, I have a feeling Mina is going to win her match. 

"The first match!! It's Izuku Midoriya from the hero course versus..." Izuku entered the arena slowly while sweating. "It's Hitoshi Shinso from general studies"

It's him again. Why is he everywhere? At least I will get to see him use his quirk. I was in thought while Present Mic read out the rule. 

From where I sat I could see their mouths moving but I couldn't hear anything but by the look Shinso had it looked like a serious talk. Izuku was going to attack but something happens he just stopped and started walking towards the end of the arena. What is happening?

He can't be serious until it is Shinso quirk. His quirk isn't a physical quirk it is in the brain, it must have something to do with brainwashing. Izuku then stopped right before the line and ran towards Shinso and slammed him down onto the other side of the line.

"Shinso is out of the ring. midoriya moves on to the second round" Midnight declares while whipping her whip to Izuku side.

I felt bad that I was smiling at this moment but I couldn't help it Izuku is...is my friend. Also, Shinso has been creeping me out all day so maybe this is will keep him away from me. Izuku came up to the seats and everyone congratulating him for his win.

"The wait is over!! Moving on...There they are" I look down to see both Todoroki and Sero entering the arena. I know who is winning this battle but I will cheer Sero, I have been hanging out with him for a while now because of Katsuki.

Sero wrapped his tape around Todoroki trapping him in place but then Todoroki used his ice quirk freezing his opponent and half of the stadium. I don't want to be fighting him. It was so quick but what was really interesting was the look in Todoroki eyes. It was something I have never seen before on anyone here but I knew it all too well. It was hatred.

Todoroki used his fire to melt everything but everyone was still shivering. "Shoto Todoroki moves onto the second round" Wait so that would mean, I turn my head to look at Izuku. That would mean Izuku and Todoroki would be fighting against each other. I wish you good luck Izuku.

More matches went by but I couldn't concentrate on them. I was getting more and more nervous as each battle ending meaning it was getting closer and closer to my battle with Momo. I don't want to hurt her but I want to win. Also, I said I would not hold back.

Ochaco was getting more nervous than me which is understandable even if I, his girlfriend were to fight him he would not hold back one bit, it would be unfair to hold back even if we are girls. We are supposed to show that even if we are girls we are stronger than our looks.

I missed Iida due to my nerves and needing the bathroom. Katsuki took me to the bathroom because he thought I was going to be sick but I knew why he did it. He thought that Shinso was going to come out and try to talk to me and you know this angry hedgehog gets jealous ever easily. 

Iida won his match which was really good but I heard from Izuku he was apart of an advertisement from the pink girl he was fighting. 

It was now Mina and laser guy battle. Sweat was coming down my head as Katsuki just sat next to me calling me a 'dumbass' for being nerves but I couldn't help it. I was going to be in the middle of this huge stadium fighting my best friend. 

What if I messed up? What if the heroes think I have a basic quirk? More and more questions entered my head as the minutes ticked down. 

Mina won by damaging Aoyama's belt. He panicked and she knocked him out with an uppercut to the chin. I knew she was going to win so if I win this I would have to fight her.

I sighed and looked down at the arena before standing up but before I could walk I heard Katsuki call my name. "(Y/N)" I turned around expecting an insult or some sort "Go and beat the shit out of her," He said while I smiled at him even if it did sound rude to other people but to me, it was him saying 'go and do your best.'

I walked down the stairs towards the waiting room before hearing my name called:

"(Y/N)" I turned around to see Momo running towards me and once she reached me she hugged me taking me by surprise.

"Momo"

She pulls away and smiles down at me. Dammit, this height difference is really getting on my nerves.

"Let's do our best" I nod at her before she turns around and walks to her room while I walk to mine. 

"You got this (Y/N)" I said to myself before walking in the room.

I was sating there bouncing my leg up and down, my hands were so sweating that I kept having to rub them on my legs.

"It's time for the next match!!"

I stood up and walked towards the entrance of the arena waiting for my name to be called out. I put on an emotionless face to keep my emotions under control knowing a certain person could be watching me right now.

"It's class A's vice president Momo Yaoyorozu" I could see Momo walking out and stepping onto the fighting stage.

"and class A's (Y/N) (L/N)" I walked out slowly not looking anywhere but at Momo. Our eyes not moving anywhere else. I could see she was very nervous and she was doubting herself.

We both stood there facing each other waiting to attack the other.

"START"