𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

Everywhere was dark and I couldn't find any type of light. Is this what it feels like to be dead? I feel as if I am dreaming now but there is nothing but darkness. That was what I thought until I saw some bright light coming from ahead making me run towards.

Once I reached the light I was facing a celling. Where am I? I try to sit up when I feel a pain on the side of my stomach and look down to see it was wrapped up in bandages. That's when I remembered what had happened the day before.

I was fighting my father when I collapsed. My eyes scan the room until they land on the chair next to the bed I was sitting on and on the chair sat Katsuki was had his head on the bed as he slept. 

At least he is alright. I thought as I run my fingers through his hair, you would think his hair would be rough but in reality, it is so soft. I don't know how he does it.

As I was running my fingers through his soft hair I felt him stir meaning he was going to wake up soon. He sat up and rubbed his eyes before opening them. We were staring at each other and I felt I could just stare into his eyes forever.  

"Hey," I said breaking the silence. His eyes widened that I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head. He then pulled me into a warm embrace with his face on my neck. I could feel his warm breath on the side of my neck making a shiver travel down my spine. 

I wrap my arms around him missing this feeling as I haven't seen him for a while which felt like an eternity. I signed in content as we sat there just in each other's arms. 

He then suddenly pulled back with his hands still on my shoulders before speaking "Don't ever fucking do anything like that again especially if I'm not there."

He then stood up and started to pace around the room. "Do you fucking know you could have died?" I nod my head as I listen to him but at the same time, I wasn't listening as my eyes were only on his lips. 

I lick my lips as he stopped in front of me and was about to start complaining again when I grabbed the front of his shirt pulling him towards me and slamming my lips onto his. 

He didn't hesitate to kiss me back in a hungry kiss. The kiss obliterated every thought. For the first time in forever, my mind was locked into the present. The worries of the day evaporated like a summer shower onto a hot car. I had no wish for the kiss to end but sadly humans need to breathe.

We pulled apart and leaned on each other's foreheads as we breathed heavily. I missed him so much. I missed kissing him. I missed everything about him these past days. 

"I fucking love you"

"I love you too"

We both leaned in again but this time it was only a small peck on the lips. "Don't ever scare me like that again" He said before kissing me on the forehead.

We pulled apart when we heard a knock on the door.

I look up to Katsuki to see if he knows who it is but he just shrugs. "Come in"

The door opens to reveal my sister, Hanako standing there. What is she doing here? My eyes start to fill up in tears as I look at my younger sister. 

"Oh my," I gasp as I put my hands over my mouth as I watch as tears drop from her eyes as she runs towards me with her arms open ready to hug me.

I open my arms welcoming her hug as soon as she hugs me I feel pain on my wound but at this moment I didn't care all I cared about was that my sister was here in my arms. 

I hear the door close that was probably Katsuki leaving me with my sister. I pull apart from her as I wipe her tears away. She was a couple of inches smaller than me as she was a year younger than me.