𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐

Villain after villain keeps coming out of the purple portal. I look around me to see all the confused faces. I feel myself blushing when I look at Katsuki remembering we are still holding hands.

"what the hecks that? more battle robots? like during the entrance exam?" I hear someone say. Can they not see? Do they look like robots to you? Also, why would our teacher be shouting to huddle together?

"Don't move those are villain!!" Aizawa sensei shouts out to us. I knew it. Why are they here? We are just students training to be heroes. Why would they come here? These are some of the thoughts floating around in my brain.

I see the people in front of me tense when they heard the word 'villain'. They must be scared. I can't say anything I am terrified right now. What going to happen to us?

I hear the villain speak but I couldn't hear all of it all I could hear was: " according to the staff schedule I received the other day All Might is supposed to be here..." Said the purple portal guy. Wait. Is that a person? That must be his quirk.

There here for All Might. Why? Isn't the hero suppose to chase the villain. Not the other way around. Do they not go to Villain school? Do they even have a school like that?

I bet it would be really creepy and evil. Nope, I am describing Dracula's mansion.

I snap out of my thoughts when I feel more pressure to my hand. He is really holding on tight like if he let go I could disappear and never come back.

Even though we are in the middle of a villain vs heroes fight I can't help but blush at the contact. My heart hasn't gone back to its normal speed.

I could see the guy with blue hair and a hand on his face move his head up. I could then hear him clearly now. "I wonder if some dead kids will bring him here?"

Wait. Is he planning to kill us to get to All Might? Is he a really creepy fan that just wants All Might for himself?

I can hear the other students shouting:

"villain's no way"

"what villains be dumb enough to sneak into a school full of heroes?"

"Sensei isn't their intruder sensors?" Momo asked. "yes, of course, there are..." Thirteen said. Then why haven't they gone off? Unless.

"are they only here or also at the main building?"Todoroki said. "either way if the sensors aren't working" He paused

"It had to be one of their quirks that's doing it," I said out loud instead of in my head. But it looked like Todoroki was leading towards that anyways.

This place is far from campus and they picked a time when there'd be few people here so maybe they're not as dumb as they seem. They must have an objective because this is a well-coordinated sneak attack.

"Thirteen begin evacuation and try calling the school," Aizawa sensei said. Wait. Where is he going?

I look at Aizawa sensei and see he is getting ready to jump down. he can't be serious. Right? "But sensei you can't fight them all alone. Against that many... you can't nullify all their quirk!!" I hear Izuku shout towards Aizawa sensei.

He then begins to say what eraser head's ability is but I think that our teacher is not a hero for nothing. I believe he has a move that Izuku hasn't seen before.

Aizawa sensei then put on his goggles and said "no good hero is a one-trick pony. Thirteen take care of them."

Aizawa sensei then jumped down and started to make his way to the villains. He can't get rid of them by himself. Can he?

The villains then begin to move toward Aizawa sensei trying to get rid of him but our teacher isn't going down without a fight.

"A dead fool then!!" The villains shouted out.

The Aizawa sensei scarf wrapped around the villains taking them down. Well, I guess he will do fine. But what about us.

I turn around as I am being pulled by Katsuki who by the way still hasn't let go of my hand. I am now a blushing mess and my heart isn't doing any better the longer he holds onto me.

I see Izuku being worried and surprised at his teacher but at this moment he needs to care for himself.

We were walking toward the exit when the same purple portal person appears in front of us. Why couldn't we just leave?

"nothing ever goes the way I want it to" I mumbled under my breathe. I thought no one heard but then I feel another squeeze on my hand and my heart beating even more. Does he want me to have a heart attack?

I look up at him "Don't worry" he said almost gentle. What is this real Katsuki? He does not do gentle. What's wrong with him?

I was getting lost in my thoughts that I forgot about the villain in front of us until he spoke.

"greetings we are the league of villains. Forgive our audacity but today we've come here to U.A high-school this bastion of heroism to end the life of all might the symbol of peace."

Thirteen active her quirk but it wasn't working. "my role remains unchanged"

Katsuki then lets go of my hand and began to run to the purple person with Kirishima ready to attack him.

Oh no, I don't want them to get hurt I need to help them. But what if I am just in the way. I look towards the boys running but my eyes are only on Katsuki.

I don't want Katsuki to get hurt. I don't want anyone to get anyone to get hurt ever.

I started running trying to reach them as they stopped in front of the purple person. Don't worry I will try to protect you even if I die trying.

I will make sure everyone is alive and safe.

​​​​​​​