𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

I woke up due to the sound of snoring from the person next to me and I was having a good dream as well. I don't know who this person is but this person is dead for waking me up. My body turns around and I am about to shout at the person until I see blonde spiky hair resting on the pillow next to me.

How could I forget that I slept over at his house yesterday? I feel myself being pulled closer to his body and that's when I realised that he had his arm wrapped around my body. My face was inches away from his face. My heart was racing, my face was as red a tomato just looking at his handsome face.

My eyes travelled around his face looking at his mouth, nose and his closed eyes. He looked so peaceful the complete opposite of how he is normally.

I was just staring at him and didn't notice he was awake until I felt a pair of rouge lips slam onto mine. My eyes widen in surprise and were going to kiss back but he pulled away and just stared at me while I was out of breath. As I breathed in I could smell his intoxicate scent. I loved it.

"Morning" His husky voice entered my ears and god did I love the sound of his voice. Just imagine waking up every morning to this. To him.

"G-good m-morning" I stuttered as I blushed in embarrassment at my thoughts. Everything just seems so perfect. Just so right.

I looked at Katsuki as he closed his eyes again while my fingers danced across his skin. Once my skin makes contact with his I feel a small spark.

He knew everything now. He knows my past. Its made me feel so much lighter after telling him. I just love this person right in front of me.

I lean in close and kiss the edge of his lips before sitting up and putting my legs on the side of the bed. I was about to stand up when a hand grabbed my waist pulling me back down on the bed.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going?" He whispered against my ear in his husky voice. Someone save me. He is going to make me have a heart attack one day. "I-I was going to get something to eat" I whispered back to him as if someone would hear us. The blush was rasing from my neck to the top of my forehead.

"I want to sleep more"

"Okay then let me get some food"

"No, I want you to stay with me," He said while kissing my neck. I tried to keep in the sound that was soon to come out but it didn't work cause the small moan was let out and Katsuki chuckled slightly. I could feel the vibrating off of him as my back was against his chest.

He pulled me closer to him. It was so warm that I couldn't resist it when my eyes were slowly closing so I let them close entering my world of imagination.

While I was sleeping the warmth disappeared and I was left with the coldness. My hand reached for the warmth that I missed but I couldn't reach it so I opened my eyes to see where it had disappeared to.

Once my eyes opened, I looked at the opposite of the bed to see a missing person. That person is my warmth. That person being Katsuki. Slowly, I rubbed my eyes while sitting on the bed until I decided to get up and find my hedgehog.

I walked down the stairs still only wearing his T-shirt that reached my knees and my underwear underneath. Once I reached downstairs I started my little hunt for the hedgehog until I found him in the kitchen.

What is he doing? But my question was answered with the smell of delicious food. Is he making food? I walked into the kitchen and found him shirtless making me stop in my tracks. My face was instantly light up in the colour red. Why is he not wearing a shirt? Omg, do you see his back muscles? I feel like I am going to die.

He turned around and his eyes instantly connected to mine. I could see the smirk on his face for anywhere and I just knew the teasing was about to begin. "Are you just going to look?" He then moved towards me until he was in front of me. "Or you could touch them?" He whispered huskily. This boy is going to kill me one day. Why does he always have to tease me?