𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚

I seat in class listening to my classmate's conversations while I was stuck in my thoughts. I had a bad feeling about something but I didn't know what. I haven't told anyone about.

My eyes drift towards the back of Katsuki head, I am still a little angry at him. My eyes drifted to the green haired boy that sat in the desk next to mine, he looked like he was in deep thought.

"Your internships start in a week. For this is an important decision. I'll be handing out personalised lists to those who were drafted. For those who were not drafted the list, I just passed out contains agencies from all over the country willing to accept interns. You will choose from the list you were given" Aizawa sensei said as he held a piece of paper up.

Aizawa sensei was still talking but once I got my list I stopped listening and looked carefully at my list. I had a lot of pro heroes that I had to look through but there was one name that stood out:

Midnight

Why would she pick me? Just seeing her name on the paper made me go into a deep thought. My eyes travelled from the paper to the front of the classroom and landed on her. 

My eyes widen when I saw she was looking right at me, she gave me a soft smile is was surprising that I started to blush in embarrassment and look back at the paper in my hand. 

She wants to talk to me after class. Is this want she wanted to talk to me about?

"We've got two days to pick?!" I heard someone say.

What? Only two days. How am I supposed to go through all these names in two days? The is going to be a long two days. I let out a deep sigh as I hear footsteps coming closer and closer to my desk.

When I looked up it was only Ochaco. At least it isn't Katsuki, he would start arguing with me again.

"Battle hero gunhead's agency?!" Izuku said. Ochaco has really picked a bold choose going for someone like him but she is trying to get stronger so I am happy for her.

I think her battle with Katsuki was a great experience for her. She is now getting stronger because of that battle. I am really proud of her.

My eyes drift to some smoke that is now floating in the air, that can only mean one person. I look towards Katsuki to see he was gripping the paper tightly as he mumbled words.

If I was angry at him I would have talked to him. In my head, I think of some examples of why he is angry and the main one being that the classroom is too noisy for him to think. 

I sigh, he is just so easy to read. I will just talk to him later or tomorrow. 

School was now finished and everyone was walking out now. I decided that I would walk home with Mina and Momo since the last two days I was with Katsuki doing some stuff.

We were walking down the hall until I saw Midnight and remember that she wanted to talk to me. She came up to us looking at only me.

"(L/N) can I talk to you?"

I nodded my head and said goodbye to the two girls before walking behind Midnight. 

We entered a room that looked like an office with two sofas facing each other. It was probably her office. Duh (Y/N) of course it's her office. Why would she take us to someone else one? I don't know why but entering this room made me very nervous.  

"Who you like anything to drink?" Her voice suddenly enters my ears making me jump slightly. I shake my head as she does a hand gestures for me to sit on the opposite sofa to her.

It was silent and a very awkward. I was just there sitting on the sofa looking down at my lap while playing with my ring. Why am I here? I wanted to say but it sounded a bit rude in my head.

"I know you are wondering why I wanted to speak to you?" I nod my head quickly. "I wanted to speak to you about why you should work with me next week"

I had a feeling it was going to be about this. I am happy it isn't anything else. I sigh out loud in relief. I have noticed I have been sighing a lot lately.

"I picked you because I can help you improve your quirk" My eyes narrow themselves. How would she know?

"How?"

She looked quite nervous and she was taking a quite a while to answer my simple question or maybe it wasn't a simple question to her. She probably knew my mother if she can help improve my quirk. But the question is, why is she nervous?

"I knew your mother" she takes a break and looks at me in the eye for the first time since I spoke. "when she was alive." Her eyes showed sadness but her face didn't show it. Her eyes also showed guilt. Why would she be guilty?

I didn't say anything. What was I supposed to say? Was I supposed to be like 'really' when I already knew it?

"We were close before, so I know a lot about her quirk. Your quirk"

There is something she isn't telling me. I need to know but I wouldn't ask now. 

"If you choose me I can help you like none of the heroes can" She looked at me like she was desperate. Like she needed me to pick her. 

I stood up grabbed my bag and before leaving the room I spoke "I will think about it. Goodbye Midnight" before closing the door and walking out of the building.

My mind was a mess everything she said was making me confused especially the way she was looking at me. Something isn't right. She is hiding something from me and I need to find it out.

I know who I am going with.

I lifted my head from the ground to the gate of the school until I saw a figure. Katsuki. What is he still doing here?

Just ignore, I have too much stuff to think about without him coming along and making my head spin then it needs to.

I was passing him and nearly out of the gate when he grabbed my wrist stopping me in my spot. I didn't turn around, I just keep looking at the gate.

"I'm sorry" I could bearly hear what is said but just in case I need to make sure my ears are not lying to me.

"What was that?" I asked while turning around to face him. He had a faint blush on his face as he looked down at the floor.

"I SAID I'M FUCKING SORRY" He shouted out to me as he brought me in a warm embrace.

My eyes widen as my face was pressed against his chest. He said sorry. I never thought the day would come. 

He pulled away and ran his hand through his hair.

"I'm fucking sorry for being a bastard all the time I just-I just can't help it with all those boys around you," He says as he gets slightly frustrated. I see some tears on the edge of his eyes ready to fall onto his cheeks.

"I just don't want anyone to take you away from me. You mean so fucking much to me that I don't want to lose you. You don't fucking understand how much you are on my mind. You don't fucking understand how angry I get when some boy touches you. I just fucking hate it"

I cup his face in my hands and pulled him down so he was at my height and I kissed the tears away that have escaped. 

"I don't think you understand how much I love you and that I would never leave you for someone else. I told you my past that's something that only a small amount of people know. I love you so much so don't forget it. I am yours as you are mine" I said with a smile on my face.

He let out a small click of his tongue before giving me a smile. It's rare when I see him smile and it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. 

We both lean in and our lips. Sparks flew in every direction, and the world was slowly disappearing around us, along with all of our worries, our troubles and our problems. He made me feel like none of that mattered. It was a small yet warm kiss.