𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

Where am I? Why is it dark? I try to move my hands to find the light switch but I couldn't move my arms. Am I dead? I thought. I looked around trying to help me figure out what is happening.

I turn around and see a small amount of light on the other side. I try to walk there but couldn't. What is happing to me? Why can't I move? I look at my legs trying to get myself to move but couldn't.

I look back up to see the light expanding. The light then covered everywhere that made me close my eyes. When I opened my eyes I was in a garden and in front of me was a family of four. A mother and a father with their two daughters.

Why does this look so familiar? I try to move and it worked. I am now able to walk so I walk to the family. I try to speak but can't. I look around at the familiar family to try and remember where I have seen them before.

I look at the older daughter who is helping her younger sister from the floor where she fell. Her eyes. She looks like me. I look closer at the facial features on her face. She is me.

I look at the other people and see that the younger sister is my sister Hanako and that's my mother and that's my father. What is happening? Then the scene changes.

I look around to see I am sitting down at a table with a woman in front of me. I look at her features but my eyes only look at her loving eyes looking back at me. She has a soft and gentle expression.

It was my mother. She was really here sitting in front of me. I now have tears running down my face. The sense then changes again but now we are in a blank room. It's just me and her. She walks towards and wipes my tears away.

"It's time to wake up my dear" She spoke to me. "What do you mean?" I don't want to wake up I want to stay here with her. "you have people who are waiting for you" She said as she stood up and started walking away from me.

"WAIT" I shouted at her trying to catch up to her as I run. Once I got to her I grabbed her arm and turned her around by as she turned around she smiled at me and said "Bye my dear. I love you"

I opened my eyes and started breathing heavy. I looked down to see I am in a bed. Where am I? I thought as I had my hand on my heart.

The door suddenly opened revealing recovery girl. "Hello dear" She spoke in a gentle voice and walked up to me. She then reached up to me and wiped tears that I didn't know I had.

"How are you feeling?" I look down at myself to see bandages wrapped around my stomach. "I feel okay "

"That's great. You took a great hit. You have one broke rib" She said. What is she talking about? How did I get a broken rib? I look down at my ribs and touch it I don't feel any pain until I touch the last one.

I look at her and tilt my head. "Oh, you don't remember do you?" I shake my head waiting for the answer.

"Well, when you and your class went to USJ a villain called nomu came and punched you in the stomach." As she spoke I started to remember what had happened.

"What happened after when I got knocked out?" She then began to explain to me all the thing that had happened like when All Might destroyed that villain. I wish I could have seen it.

"I need to go my dear. You can go home but don't forget to wake him up on the way out." What is she talking about?

I look over on the other side of my bed to see blond spiky hair. It's Katsuki. What? When did he get?

He is sleeping he looks so cute. I could feel myself blushing at the embarrassing thought. Just looking at his hair all I want to do it touch it. I bet it would nice and soft just by looking at it.

I don't want to wake him because he looks so tried just by looking at him. I can see his eyes are all red and puffy around. It looks like he has been crying. I look closer to see dried tears on his cheeks. Has he been crying? Was he worried about me?

I then feel thirsty so I grab the glass of water by the bed and drink some of it while going on my phone. When I go on the internet on my phone there was a pop up of something you don't want to see and I ended up coughing out my water.

I must have forgotten to delete that pop when I was looking for an anime to watch. The loud sound of my cough then woke up sleeping beauty.

He stood up getting ready to fight. I started laughing at that. He then looks down and sees me laughing and tilts his head to the side. "Why the fuck are you laughing?"

"You-your f-face," I say while laughing.

He then turns red in embarrassment. Its fun teasing him and also its very cute when he blushed. "What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Why the fuck do you think?"

"I don't know I just woke up"

"BECAUSE YOU GOT YOURSELF HURT. YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST BEEN BEHIND ME THE WHOLE TIME BUT YOU DIDN'T AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW HIM. DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED EVERYONE WAS" He started shouting at me.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?" He shouted but then calmed down "Do you know how worried I was?" He said but in a quiet voice.

He sits back down. "Hey, I am okay now see. Don't need to get worried" I say with a smile.