𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Everyone started running into the gate trying to reach the other side to start the first event. I was next to Izuku as we tried to get out of this place. I saw everyone pushing and shoving each other. 

Something then clicked into my mind and it looked like Izuku figured it out to the starting gate itself is the first filter. I better get out of her fast then. Cold, that what I felt at this moment I looked down to see ice started to cover the floor. Todoroki?

I looked around for Izuku to tell him about this but couldn't find. This isn't a friend competition I need to get out of here and fast. My feet were now starting to get covered in ice I saw up ahead I was so close to getting out of this gate. I used my quirk to melt the ice from feet and jumped up with the pressure of the water.

I landed outside of the gate and stood up and started running. Up head from me was Todoroki. He was leaving a trail of ice. Hmm, so it was him. This festival is going to be very interesting. 

"I ain't letting you get ahead that easily half 'n' half" I heard some of the other students from beside me. I saw that Momo, Katsuki and Eijiro all got out of there as well. I need to move faster.

"I expected it from our class but more made it past than I thought would..." I heard Todoroki mumble from ahead. 

I heard a scream behind but I didn't look behind I need to kept moving but I think it was Izuku calling out to Mineta.

I stopped a few places from Todoroki as I saw the entrance exam robots. What the hell...? "The first barrier robo Inferno" Present Mic shouted.

I got closer to the robots ready to attack when I heard someone speak. It was Todoroki: "especially because dear old dad is watching" He sounded so cold when he said that. Does he have father issues as well? I thought his dad was a hero

Todoroki then used is ice quirk and froze the robots but at a certain angle so it would fall. Most of the students thought he created a path but they were wrong. So wrong.

"1-A's Todorok!! Busting through and sabotaging the others in one move!! This guy is cold" I was trying to hold in my giggles at the pun. I just love a good pun. I slap my cheeks trying to get back to focusing. 

It was a mess everyone trying to get past but couldn't. What should I do? I could do this... no that would leave a path for the other but I need to get out of here.

I saw Katsuki fly over the mess and that give me an idea. Thank you lovely boyfriend I say in my head before walking towards the mess as the wind blows my hair to the side. 

"Down low didn't work for 1-A's Bakugou Katsuki so he took the high road!! Clever" I used my water quirk on my feet and shot out water so I could go in the air. Once I got high enough I saw my hothead hedgehog as I flew over the mess. 

I heard them talk but wasn't paying any attention to the boys talk as I was more worried about if I was going to floor flat on the ground or if I could get my quirk to let me down gently. 

I got down safe and sound and started to run to the next barrier. Up ahead, it looked like was a huge tightrope. My eyes looked down to see nothing. My eyes widened at the sight of the drop but I had to go through it. No time to think just do it. Do it for the win.

I climbed onto one of the ropes on my hands and knees as I tried to get to the other side. I didn't want to use my quirk just in case I would not put enough pressure and would fall down and get eliminated already. I didn't want to risk it so I kept crawling towards the other side to get to the next barrier.

Don't look down (Y/N). Came on you are nearly there. I thought to myself as I made my way to the other side. I didn't know I was moving fast until I got to the other side and turned around to see that Ochaco was near the beginning of the second barrier.

How was I that fast? Maybe because I was scared of dropping that I moved fast unconsciously. I shook out all of my thoughts and kept moving towards the next barrier. How many barriers left? I thought tiredly. 

 In the next barrier, there was already a couple of people there including Katsuki and Todoroki who were battling it out to get to the finish line. 

"A quick glance is enough to reveal the mines' locations!! So keep both eyes open and watch your step" 

I stop for a breath before coming in carefully dodging the mines'. I get it this is to put whoever is leading at a disadvantage. Katsuki was using his quirk to fly across the field. Smart boy. 

I was walking until I step on one of the mines' and it blows up throwing me into the air. This could be my only opportunity to get near them. I thought as I shot water out of my hands to make me go at a certain angle. 

I was up high going faster forward but now I was getting closer to the ground. I shot water out and slowed down the fall and started running carefully dodging the mines'. 

I was third now not that far from me was katsuki and Todoroki pushing and shoving each other to get to first. I heard a huge explosion from behind us and I looked behind to see what was happening and saw a giant explosion with Izuku riding the giant explosion wave.

He is going to take first place. He is going to pass them and if I just jump over these two boys and grab Izuku I could be second or even first.

I hope it works. Izuku was now over our heads now. This was it I once again used my quirk to shot out water from my feet but I was getting tired and couldn't get it to a great enough pressure to jump over Izuku but it was just enough to get over Katsuki and Todoroki.

Once I landed in front of them I saw Izuku flip the metal thing to hit us. I quickly bend down but I was wrong it wasn't to hit us it was to hit the mines' blows the three of us back while Izuku went flying forwards. 

I quickly got up with the other two and started running again, I was planning to use my quirk again but I was too tired to use it. I was going growing more and more tried but I had to push it to get to the finish line. At least to get fourth or fifth place.

Come (Y/N) let's do this. I cheered myself on.

There it is the finish the line, I could hear others from behind me but I didn't look. I run and run until I crossed that line. I did it. I thought as I sat down on the floor catching my breath.

I did it. Did you see that? 

I looked up to see:

Izuku Midoryia 1st

Shoto Todoroki 2nd

Katsuki Bakugou 3rd

(Y/N) (L/N) 4th

I didn't look at the rest as I was too amazed that I got in the top five. I shouldn't have doubted myself. I am stronger then I think.