𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Once everyone was in their seats and Cementoss had cleared the arena for the next battle Present Mic spoke "both of these competitors have won top marks in this festival so far!! But there's only room for one of these great in the ring it's Todoroki versus Midoriya"

Izuku and Todoroki stood in the middle staring at each other with the intent to win. 

"START"

Todoroki was quick to react as he shot out ice but Izuku was already prepared for this as he flicked his finger against it and the ice broke. I don't know what Izuku quirk is but it is certainly interesting. It sort of reminds me of All Might's in a way. 

It only started but it was getting very intense and quick, I grabbed a hold of Katsuki hand as I watched on tightening my hand when every something happened. He didn't seem to mind as he didn't say anything.

I heard some of the others talks but I was too forced on the fight below like always I block them out and carry on watching. Todoroki kept shooting ice at Izuku but he kept breaking it away until Todoroki finally got one hit on Izuku and knock him a bit further away. 

The stopped attacking each other but started talking to each other well it looked like it to me from the way their mouths were moving. It also looked like Izuku was making Todoroki mad at shot a large amount of ice at him.

They were now just staring at one another before Izuku made a move and punched Todoroki right in the stomach. Izuku went again but this time Todoroki dodged it and again Izuku tried to hit him but he dodged it. 

Izuku was shouting at Todoroki but I couldn't hear what they were saying as the crowd cheers started to get louder. Suddenly Todoroki used both of his quirk both fire and ice showing that he was stronger than anyone else and that Izuku didn't have a chance anymore.

I saw on the other side of us where the heroes sat. Endeavor, stood up walking to the railing shouting his son's name. That bastard, I can't even look at him without feeling disgusted by the way he treated his son. 

I somehow feel closer to Todoroki as we both have father issue but it seems he is more mentally as mine is a mixture of physical and mental. I hold onto the top of my thigh tightly reminding the scar that is there. It is faded away now so it doesn't hurt anymore but whenever I see it I feel so...so ugly and sicken.

I snap out of my thought and look back at the fight to see both boys running to the other both getting ready to use there quirk hoping to destroy the other. Once they collided with the wall Cementoss had made before, their quirks made a huge explosion.

All we could see was smoke until it cleared. There in the middle stood Todoroki with one side of his sports uniform gone and let me tell you something he had abs. It was an amazing sight but I quickly snapped out of my thought once I felt the heat rushing up to my checks.

I slapped my self with one hand to get the dirty thoughts out of my mind. Stop (Y/N) you have a boyfriend. I looked over to Katsuki and a very jealous and overprotective one at that. My eyes travelled to Izuku to see his beaten up form outside of the arena. He was holding himself up with the help of the wall before people came and took him to recovery girl.

Iida stood up probably to go see Izuku so I decided to go and see him as well and hopefully see if Ochaco is okay as well but before I go walk anymore my protective boyfriend stopped me.

"Where the fuck do you think you are?" 

"I am going to go see a friend," I said while smiling before going the other way and out the door before hearing him calling my name but I couldn't care right now.

As I was walking down the hallway to recovery girls room I saw Ochaco and Iida called for them, they turned around and smiled at me while waving.

"Hey (Y/N)" Ochaco said cheerfully. I looked at her closely and saw lots of bruise on her face and gave her a hug surprising her and myself. I am not normally a person who shows this much affection but since coming to this school. It is changing me and I like it.

She hugged me back before pulling back. "You did good" I smiled to her before we all continued to walk to where Izuku was.

Once we got there we saw him and he looked bad he was so beaten up worst then Ochaco was but that was because he was facing someone with two strong quirks. We wanted to stay longer but Recovery girl said we had to leave because he had to have surgery.

I was walking to the sitting area when Iida spoke "(Y/N) don't you have a match now." I quickly turned around. I had forgotten about my battle with Mina now I was too focused on their match I forgot my match. Oh no.

"When does it start?" I quickly said as he looked at the clock before Ochaco answered "I think it starts in a minute" I turned to her before quickly running to the waiting room.

"BYE" I shouted back but before I disappeared from their sights I heard them shout there good lucks. I smiled at the fact that I had friends that would be cheering me on even if my family ain't.

While running I passed a patch of purple hair and quickly turned around to say something to him before he was gone but as he passed me I heard him say something to me:

"Good luck"

I ran down the stairs before reaching my waiting room out of breath, I was going to open the door before I saw Mina running to me and didn't stop once she reached me like I thought but instead hugged me.

I was going to hug back but she pulled back quickly giving me one of her cheerful smiles. 

"Let's do our best and not hold back," She said before giving me a high five and ran back to her room without letting me reply to her.

I took in a deep breath before entering the room and was about to sit down but I heard the voice Present Mic saying the next match was about to began and walked towards the entrance of the arena.

"Mina Ashido verses (Y/N)(L/N)" Once I heard my name I stepped out blicking at all the bright lights as the crowd's cheers enter's my ears.

I stepped onto the arena staring at Mina.

I got this. 

"START"