𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

I woke up but this time it wasn't by my phone. I grab my phone and see I have a message from Katsuki 1 minute ago. Maybe it wasn't him my eyes are always funny in the morning.

I walk towards the bathroom and have a shower before wrapping a towel around me. I walk towards the main room to the small area I call a kitchen.

As I am eating my small breakfast I get another message. I look at my phone to see it really was Katsuki and it looked like he really wanted to talk to me. What would he want at this time?

I slide my finger across the screen and type in my password. I go to the message:

TO:(Y/N)

Oi dumbass where do you live

WAKE UP

Don't ignore me

FROM: KATSUKI

TO: KATSUKI

why do you want to know?

FROM:(Y/N)

TO:(Y/N)

just fucking give it to me

FROM: KATSUKI

TO: KATSUKI

well you should know so I wouldn't tell you

FROM:(Y/N)

I then turned my phone off before getting a couple of messages after:

TO:(Y/N)

(Y/N) ANSWER ME

FROM: KATSUKI

I laugh so loud I feel like my neighbours could hear me but who cares. But why does he want to know where I live? Is he trying to stalk me now?

Another word to add to the collection of words to describe Katsuki the angry hedgehog.

I finish my food and go to get dressed in my school uniform. After I have gotten dressed I looked to see lots of messages from a certain hedgehog.

I slid my finger across the screen to see what he wants:

TO: (Y/N)

ARE YOU FUCKING DEAD OR SOMETHING

ANSWER ME NOW

FUCKING BITCH

FROM: KATSUKI

He just kept on sending me messages until I decided to text him back:

TO: KATSUKI

what do you want?

FROM:(Y/N)

And seconds later I get a text back:

TO: (Y/N)

I am fucking outside of your house

hurry up

FROM: KATSUKI

What? He didn't just say that. I don't believe it. I walk to my window to see him there outside of my door with his back on the wall of the building.

I can feel my heart beating again. No, I can't feel this way. I will not let myself feel hurt again by anyone.

And even if I was to let these feelings free it's not like he would feel the same way. It's just the reality of things.

I walk down the stairs with a somewhat sad face. I need to get these thoughts out of my head. I just need to accept that it will never happen.

I made it to the last steps and look up to see him there. He looked so cute but he looked angry as he typed away on his phone.

W-wait oh no I forgot to sent him a message that I was coming down. Oh well.

I open the door and he immediately looks up. I wave at him and smile then turn around to close the door.

"Why the fuck did you take so look?" He said losing his anger. Then grabbed my wrist and started walking away. "come on were going to be late"

What are we going to be late for? Why is he here?

"W-where are we going?" I saw he stops looking at me like I had two heads. "School dumbass" Then flicked my forehead and grabbed my hand instead.

My heart was beating so fast that I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. I could already tell my face was as red as a tomato.

Then we started walking again still holding my hand tightly as if he let go I would disappear.

I could tell he was blushing by the red on his ears but the colour red was nothing compared to the colour on my face.

Once we reached the school's road we can see a crowd of people up ahead at the school's gate. "What is that?" I question Katsuki taking my hand back.

I can still feel his hand on my hand and I wanted it back but now wasn't to be dealing with these silly feelings.

"I don't know but stay close," He said as we walked up to the school and then the crowd was around us and asking us questions.

I tried to stay close to Kastuki but it was just impossible to in this crowd.

Soon after the crowd that I soon found out was the press trying to find out information about All Might.

I turned around to Katsuki but he wasn't there. He probably got out of here and now he is probably walking to class not even caring I am still stuck in here.

"What's it like learning from All Might?"

"tell us about All Might as a teacher"

"tell us what the symbol of peace looks like in front of the class?"

The questions just kept coming and coming I tried to answer as many as possible but it was just to difficult to. Then suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the mess.

I was about to pull away from the person afraid they were a kidnapper. Then I looked up to see it was Katsuki that was once again my hero.

"w-what are you doing?" I question. Why did he come back?

"saving your ass. What does it look like?" He said while stopping then turned around to me and looked me straight in the eye.

"yea but why did you come back." I paused and looked at his facial expression that he looked extremely pissed off. "you could have just gone to the classroom" I said

"Why the fuck would I do that?"

"because you don't care about me"

"who the fuck told you that," He said getting angrier by the second. I then started blushing at his words. So does that means he cares? I was about to ask him when he started walking again with my hand in his tight grip.

"Let's go before we are late" I blushed once again at the contact but when I looked up to see if he was blushing. He wasn't.

I really need to control my feelings, my face and my heart. I have a lot to work on.

​​​​​​​