𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

More and more students crossed the finished line with smiles or with frowns. There were so many different emotions in this one place. Izuku was so happy to have beaten two of the strongest people in our class while the two boys just frustrated.

I was going to walk to Katsuki but he looked so angry and pissed off that I stood my distance to give him some space or else he would say something to me he would regret later. "Again...dammit that little" Katsuki mutter but I could hear him very clearly. 

Izuku has to stay away from him or else Katsuki might just blow him up like he tried to do in the battle training at the beginning of the year. 

Momo. Did she pass? I looked around for her to see she has her bra showing and was very tired. I walked up to her and handing her a bottle of water. "what place did you get?" She asked me though huffs.

"fourth" Her eyes widen a bit in shock then a smile replaced the shock with happiness. "I got 17" She walked past me to get to a seat. When I saw Mineta hanging on her back, I was going to say something when Momo spoke: " tch how could this happen...!"

"two birds, one stone. I'm a freaking genius!" I knew I didn't like him from the first sight of him and I was right. He is so disgusting. "you're the absolute worst," Momo said while blushing. She must be really embarrassed to have a pervert on her back right now.  

"So it's finally over. Let's check the results!" Midnight said as everyone started to gather around the stage she was standing on. On the screen was the list with the students' name and place they got in this event.

"Now on to the second event!! I already know what it is, of course...Dying in suspense?! next up is"

"This," She said while pointing at the screen. It read:

Cavalry Battle

So we're teaming up. How is this going to work out? Aren't we supposed to win by our self? More and people started to talk about the event before Midnight got annoyed and shouted at us. "I'm about to explain it, so shut up already!!"

She sighed before everyone got silent and she started to explain it to us. "Anyways, your individual point values start at five at the bottom! So the student who took 42nd is worth 5 points, 41st is worth 10...get it? But.."

She paused and looked at Izuku directly. "Our first place participant is worth ten million points!!" She said extra loud to add effect. 

Everyone turned towards Izuku looking at him like he was their prey. Poor Izuku. I could see Izuku was sweating buckets as everyone was crowded around him looking at him.

"The higher ranked students are the ones to aim for. This survival game is a chance for a comeback. It's anyone's game!!"

"quirks are allowed however it's still a cavalry battle" I didn't listen to anything else as people started to crowd around asking to be on my team. I was bombarded with question after question. I couldn't hear a word they were saying.

I saw through the gap of the peoples head that was in front of me, there stood in the middle of the mass of people with no one around him was Izuku. I would go over there and help him but this was not a friendship thing. 

I going to answer some of the questions when I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist. I didn't even have to look to know who it was. It was my hothead boyfriend.

He turned me around so I was facing him "Your on my team" He said while looking at me but then his eyes went to something behind me and by the look in his eyes he did not like it. I looked behind me to see the purpled haired guy.

I really need to find out his name so I don't always call him purple haired guy or tired eyes. I didn't notice I was staring at him to look till Katsuki pulled me in close and kissed me on the lips. It wasn't long it was a quick one but I could feel my heartbeat... every single pound in my chest as my face heats up as I remember that everyone was watching us.

"What did I tell you only look at me," He said then picked me up and put me on his shoulder like a bag of flour. What is he doing? I was going to start kicking and shouting but I knew that would do nothing.

He then started walking and I had no idea where. I was then pulled down from his shoulder and placed on the ground in the middle of Eijiro and Sero. 

"Hey (Y/N). Are you on our team as well?" Eijiro said happily, I was going to answer when Katsuki spoke for me. "Yes, she is" a big smile appeared on Eijiro face. "Awesome let's win this guy" 

I blocked out the rest of there conversation as I looked in the crowd searching for a certain green haired boy. There he was. He was in a group with Ochaco and a girl from either class B or the Department of Support. She had pink hair and she had some kind of weird goggles on her head.

I looked back at my teammates to see they were walking away from me. "Hey wait for me," I said as I ran to catch up with them. We walked into the arena to get in our ready positions with Katsuki on top of us. 

Let me tell you something Katsuki was definitely not light at all and I was going to have to carry him through this whole event. On the positive side, I wouldn't have to carry him by myself. 

"Let's get a battle cry blood begets blood in the U.A grand match!! Her comes the starting signal!!"

"Let's win this you guys," Eijiro said from the front. I just nodded feeling a little nervous about this event as I knew Katsuki would be going after Izuku. Well everyone was going after him, he had the highest number on his head. 

"weird-hair," Katsuki said

"My name is Eijiro" Eijiro answer annoyed.

"Tape guy"

"Its Sero" Sero replayed.

"Dumbass"

"huh, what," I asked very confusedly. He knew my name. That damn idiot we are in a couple for heavens sakes.

"Let's kill them," Katsuki said with an evil smirk.

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

"START"