𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

I look up at see our teacher, Aizawa sensei standing there with bandages covering him. He looks so bad maybe he should go back home. He must have been really hurt when we went to USJ. I don't even want to think about it anymore. Just the thought of it adds to the pain on my rib.

"Morning," He said as he walks into the room. Everyone was surprised to see their teacher here after having a really bad injury. "you're back already, Aizawa sensei" Someone shouted.

"What an undeniable pro " I heard someone whisper I look to my left to see Izuku talking to himself. I try to hold in my laugh but it doesn't work and I end up giggling. He turns his head towards me and goes red. 

"It's okay," I say with a smile. He turns his head back to our teacher and so do I. "glad to see you doing well sensei" I hear Iida say from behind me. "If you can that doing well..." Ochaco said.

"My welfare isn't important. Because your fight is far from over." Aizawa sensei said. What is he talking about? What fight? Are there more villains coming to get us? I start to panic, I look around to see some of the other students panicking as well.

"U.A sports festival is fast approaching" Aizawa sensei said making everyone sigh in relief. "That's so totally ordinary" some of the students shout out. 

"come on! We just had that villain attack, you sure about this?" One of the kids shouts out. This is a hero school full of heroes I think they are sure about this. Again this is a hero school where we learn to fight villains. I roll my eyes.

"Our festival is the greatest opportunity you'll get. It's not an event we can cancelled over a few villain attacks" 

"you sure about that?" said the small pervert shaking behind Izuku in his seat. The purple boy and Izuku was having a small chat while everyone else was listening to Aizawa sensei. I have seen the sports festival every year I have never missed it once and now I am going to be in it. 

I remember seeing mother's first sports festival even if she didn't win she was amazing. But I don't just want to be amazing out there I want all the heroes eyes to be on me and only me. I want them to see who I am for me and not my mother. 

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events." It sure is everyone stops what they are doing just to watch it even if it is a bunch of kids. Everyone will be watching. Everyone in Japan and in other countries. 

I am going to show that bastard that I am not a weak little girl anymore I am going to show him I am strong and will not back down from him. I clench my fists toward at the thought of that man.

"The nation's top heroes will be watching right? They'll be there as scouts" Momo said scaring the purple pervert even more. 

I hear more and more people talking about how they are going to show off their quirks and get all the attention of the heroes or how they are going to win but they don't release what type of determination there is in here. 

They are forgetting how Katsuki is aggressive and wouldn't go easy on anyone. You also have Todoroki who did the battle training all by himself also he has not one but two quirks. They think it is going to be easy but in reality, it is going to be a challenge. 

I need to stay calm. Don't think about it. I just need to train really hard that's what I always do and that what I will always do. I will not back down. 

I look around to see everyone excited or nervous others like Katsuki and Todoroki still calm as for me I just sat here and tried to stay calm while a storm was happening inside. I can do this.

"naturally you'll gain valuable experience and popularity if you're picked up by a hero. But your time is limited show that the pros what you're made of here and you'll make futures for yourselves." He paused and looked around. 

"this happens once a year... so you got three chances. if you're hoping to become a hero this is an event you can't miss." I have three chances that more then enough I smirk as the day begins. Everyone wears either an excited nervous or serious expression to the next lesson it almost scares out teacher.