𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚

Today was the day. Today's the day of the U.A sports festival. Everyone has been working really hard on train, that after school everyone would always head to training. Unlike me who had to go to work then train after.

For the past two weeks, each of us prepared in his or her own way. Determined to give it our all. I haven't really talked to Katsuki that much of course I hanged out with him at lunchtime sometimes at school and sometimes he would walk me home if he was training later rather then after school.  

I have been training really hard and I know I can do this. I know I can beat some people and get to the final event but what if I see him. If I see him what am I going to do? There's nothing I can do. I will just try to ignore him and win this.

(Y/N) you got this. I got this.

I was in the car with Momo as I stayed at her house for the night since she said I need to have a proper sleep as I have been training really late after work. I was going to train the night before but Momo said I had to have a rest before the festival or  I wouldn't have had enough energy to show of my skills.

I was fidgeting through the whole ride that I didn't pay any attention to my surround. My eyes stood on my hands as I kept pasting my ring to one hand to the other. 

I got this ring when it was my first birthday even though it didn't fit me at the time. My mother said that it was supposed to give me good luck. I just hope it still works.

"Hey calm down" Momo's voice slice through the silent car. I don't look up at her but still look at my hands as I put the ring on my pinky finger. A hand then comes into my sight as it grabs my hand. I stare at the hand as it holds onto my hand tight. 

I move my eyes away from my hands to look at the person who belongs to the other hand. Momo. I look at her as she looks at me. "remember what I told you" She says as she lets go and turns away from me as she watches the outside.

I remember but I still don't feel fine.

Flashback

I was staring at the ceiling as Momo slept on her bed as I was laying on the sofa she has in her room. I know right who has a sofa in her room. That's right Momo because she is a rich princess.

I was trying to sleep but couldn't there was so much on my mind. Tomorrow was the festival and anything could happen. Anyone could be there.

I closed my eyes once more trying to get some sleep but as soon as I closed my eyes I saw his face. I saw his evil smirk as he moved closer to me. I look at his hand knowing what is going to happen. In his hand, he holds a silver dagger. 

I try to run but he grabs my hair and pulls me back. His hand coming closer and closer to me. my eyes move from my father to the dagger that he...

My eyes shot open as I breathe in and out heavily as sweat runs down my face. The nightmares are coming back. I look around afraid he might be here before pulling the blankets off me and running to the bathroom.

I close the door with a bang not caring if I wake anyone up. I lean against the door as I slide down it. I reach the floor and lean my head against the door. I breathe in and out. Out and in. I feel like I just ran a marathon.

My eyes slowly close from exhaustion and the darkness hugs me with it coldness. Everything is dark. I can't see anything. Then suddenly I see a figure and it running. It running towards me with a smirk. I see he is holding something. It is a dagger.

It's my father. I start running in the opposite direction from him trying to escape him. Before he catches me I open my eyes and quickly breathe in and out. I rush to stand up and feel a little dizzy from the quickness of my movements.

I go over to the sink before opening the tap and washing my face with cold water. I need to stay awake. If I stay awake I would see him.

I hear a knock at the door and instantly stop washing my face and close the tap. "(Y/N) are you okay?" I hear Momos tried voice from the other side of the door. I dry my face on the towel before opening the door.

"Yea I'm fine," I said with a fake smile but it looks like she knows I am faking by the look on her face. "You lying," She said in a matter-of-fact tone before turning around and walking to her room before I follow her knowing I will have to tell her the truth.

She walks to her bed and sits down while I walk around the room trying to find my words. "So" I hear her voice and I slightly jump. I stop walking and stand at the end of the bed facing her. "Okay, I am nervous"

"I am too but it will be fine, just go to sleep," She said ready to go back to sleep before I speak. " I can't," I say and start walking again. "We are going to be on TV Momo."

"yea and..."

"Tv Momo where people can just us"

"Yea that wants it means"

"But not just the people in Japan" She looks so confused at what I am saying.

"Like in America," I say as I once again stop in front of her. Her face saddens as she finally clicks everything together. I fall into her bed as I can fell tears on the edge of my eyes but I don't let them go.

"Oh" I hear her mumble as I can feel her eyes on me. She then moves closer to me and I sit up and she hugs me tight as I feel some of the tears fall down.

"W-what i-if h-he c-comes," I say as I sob into her shoulder. She pulls away and wipes some of the tears away. "hey don't you worry he wouldn't come" She pauses to look at me. "And if he does I know a bunch of people who have amazing quirks to beat him up for up," She says and we lay down on her bed.

"Everything is going to be okay"

Flashback ends

"Hey (Y/N) let's go," She says as snaps me out of my thought. I look outside to see we are already at U.A. Momo gets out first and then I. 

Don't' worry (Y/N). I am not that scared little girl anymore. I am a strong woman who is going to beat anyone who gets in her way.

Let's go win this.