𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Finally, the school bell rings meaning the first day is over. Today was very exciting but now all I want to do is go home and sleep for an hour before heading to work.

Midoriya hasn't been back to class since he was in the nurse's office with recovery girl because of his injury. I was going to check on him but since Iida and Uraraka were doing that I am just going to go home.

As I exit the building I saw Momo walking. I run to catch up to her. "MOMO" I shouted to get her to stop and she did. "Oh hello (Y/A)" She said polity. She is always so formal even after knowing each other since we were small.

"Did you want to walk home together?" I wanted to talk to her about all the students and also that boy who sits next to her. He was the boy got 2nd place on the quirk test I think his name was Todoroki. I think he is the son of the second most famous hero Flame Hero: "Endeavor".

"Sorry (Y/A) I have to go to my grandmother house to get something for my mother, " She said with an apologetic smile. "Ok, we can walk home together another time. Bye Momo" I said as I walked out of the gates.

As I was walking I saw the familiar blond spiky hair ahead of me. I really don't want him to see me right now. I am just so tired I can't be bothered to deal with him.

It was quite chilly today. The wind was there whipping my hair all around the place. I didn't have a coat or a hair band with me so I was just going to have to deal with the wind until I got home.

Another breeze hit me but this one so cold that I sneeze quite loudly drawing the attention of a certain hedgehog. Great.

He turns around at the sound from behind him and he spots me. "Oi, why the fuck are following me?" Now he thinks I am a stalker. "I am not following you I live this way Kats-"

I was about to finish my sentence when I tripped on a small rock. I was waiting for the impact of the floor to hit my face but it never came. I felt warm arms wrapped around my waist holding me still.

I was pulled up and saw my hero it was Katsuki. But how did he get here he was all the way over there?

We were both inches away from each other "T-thank you Katsuki" I said trying to hide my blush. He then surprised me by once again picking me up by the collar.

"What did you say dumbass I couldn't hear you?" He said. But I knew he heard me. Oh, that damn hedgehog he is just loving this, isn't he?

"I-I said t-thank you Katsuki" I stuttered at the close proximity. Then the worst thing that could ever happen someone bumped into him which make him go forward towards me. Then it happened his lips touched mine. We were kissing.

He quickly pulled away and put me down on the ground. He was hiding his face as well as I. I could tell we were both a blushing mess. That was my first kiss and this hothead stole it from me.

I touch my lips still feeling the soft touch of his lips. They were so soft and gentle, unlike his personality. It was a nice kis-. What no it wasn't. I don't like him. He is just a thief who stole my first kiss.

"Y-you stole my first kiss," I said to him in disbelief that it had happened and it was with him. "It was on purpose" He paused "and no one would ever want to kiss you," He said. " let me tell you this that p-plenty of people would want to kiss me" I lie to him.

"Oh yeah like I believe that"

"well, it's not like girls would want to kiss your angry hothead idiot self."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME " He started shouting coming towards me but before he could catch me I started running well laughing at his face.

He was still running after me but you slow down when I see my block of flats. I cross the road and in the corner of my eye, I see Katsuki stop and look at to see what I was doing. I reach my door and get my keys out ready to open the door.

Once the door was open I put my bag down to hold the door from closing. I turn around to see Katsuki still standing on the other side of the street.

"Well looks who's the Stalker now" I shout to the other side of the road. I see his face go from confused to irritated I see him trying to get to me but I quickly go inside of the flat building.

I walk up the stairs and unlock my door. Once I entered my house I collapse on the sofa in the main room.

I could feel myself closing my eyes but all I was thinking at the moment was the way Katsuki's lips touched mine. The way it felt. The way I was feeling. I could feel my heart beating against my chest like it was ready to bust out at any moment.

And with the final thought, I slipped into an unconscious state with the sight of Katsuki in my mind. This can't be happening especially on the first day of school.