𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Right now I hate Momo. I can't believe she made me do this. I hate this. Looking down at what I was wearing I was disgusted with it. All the girls were told that we were supposed to wear this monstrosity of an outfit. Momo was told from that purple pervert that the teachers said we had to. I can't believe she fell for it. 

We all wore an orange and green cheerleader outfit with pom-poms in our hands and our hair in ponytails. It was the worst all I want to do is get out of it. How dare she convince me to get in this?

 I didn't want to get in this thing and I wasn't but then she said she was going to make me lots of her delicious cookie and I just couldn't resist but right now I don't care about those stupid cookies I want this thing off me.

The skirt was so short and then the top was so tight it was hurting my beasts. Also that Mineta pervert and that guy who had yellow hair with a black lightning bolt in his hair, I think his name was Kaminari, they were both staring at all us girls. It was very uncomfortable. 

Their eyes just stared at us as dirty thoughts entered there brains, I just wanted to smack them on the head but I didn't want them getting even dirtier thoughts.

To the right of us was a cheerleader group performing so that's where they got the idea from. "Class A? Why?" Present Mic shouted out while us girls just wanted to dig a hole and stay in it. We were all so embarrassed.

Momo was so furious as she shouted at the two boys "You tricked us." After she got her angry out she was so down that she got tricked again by the little pervert. "How'd I let myself get fooled by Mineta's stupid prank" Momo complained while she looked down at the floor. I almost felt bad for her. That's almost she made me wear this so it is all her fault.

I didn't say anything as I tried to hide behind all the taller people so no one would see me well more importantly Katsuki. If he saw me now he would kill me right now. 

"Those idiots"

"Still time before the main event no sense in sitting around"

The other girls tried to make it positive after this all thing but Momo was still upset. Oh no, Katsuki had just entered and he was looking around. Please don't see me. "What are you doing (Y/N)?" Ochaco asked me. 

I slapped my hand over her mouth. "Don't say my name so loud" I hissed at her, she was so confused and was about to speak again when I point in the direction of the blonde hedgehog. Her face showed that she understood but then she started giggling. 

"Why not just go with it!? Coul be fun!!"

"You're enjoying this, Toru."

The girls still talked but then I noticed it was a bit further away from me. My eyes widen once I looked around to see I was in the middle and no one was covering me from Kastuki eyes.

His eyes instantly connected with mine. Red to (e/c). (e/c) to red. This was bad, he was walking slowly towards me as he made his way through the group of students. His eyes not moving once, they were solely on me. 

I looked back at Ochaco to ask for help but she just laughed at me and said "good luck" and walked away. I turned to Momo but she was walking away as well. I have the best friends.

My eyes went back to his and I could see the anger all the way over here. Katsuki was pushing and shoving people to get to me, I was deciding on running but I knew he would catch me but I have been training so maybe I could get away from him.

I decided I was running away, he was a couple of spaces in front of me but I go now I might make it. I turned away from him and started running inside. If I just make it to the girls changing room or bathroom then I am safe. I got this. 

I looked back to see he was running after me and he was very close to getting me. I don't got this. I shouted in my head as I tried my best to get away but then I was tackled onto the floor by another body.

My face was facing the floor to afraid of looking at the boy now on top of me. "Fucking look at me" I knew it he was angry. Slowly, I turned my body to face him and I definitely noticed the position we were in. 

He was straddling my waist while I was underneath him with his face inches away from mine. "What the fuck are you wearing?" 

"Oh this, You know just a cheerleading outfit"

"I fucking know that but why"

"I was blacked mailed"

"with what"

"Cookies"

"Dumbass" 

It was silent as we looked at each other before I was feeling very uncomfortable at this position we were in. "um, Kastuki can you get off me"

He looked down at me and we both blushed. I got off the floor with the help of Katsuki and was going to walk back out to everyone else when Kastuki grabbed my wrist turning me around. 

"What?" I said while tilting my head to the side.

"Where do you think you are going?" He said tightening his grip on my wrist " I am going outside" I don't think he liked my answer as he started to drag me in the opposite direction and down the hall. "Where are we going?"

"You are going to get out of that fucking outfit" He paused and if it wasn't silent I wouldn't have heard the next bit: " I don't want them dirty minded boys looking at you, your mine"

 I couldn't help but blush then suddenly he turned around towards me and pinned me against the wall. I was trapped between him and the wall nowhere to go. Nowhere to escape. His warm breath was against my ears as he leans down closing the gap between us.

His lips then connected to mine. I loved the way his lips felt against mine. It was just so magical. The way our lips fit like two puzzle pieces. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me deepening the kiss. I could feel he wanted entrance but I didn't let him, he put his hands on my waist holding me in place.

He then squeezed my butt making me squeal and moan at the same time letting him have the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue inside. While our tongue battles it out I was playing with the tips of his hair gaining a small moan from him. His tongue won for dominance and explored leaving no place untouched. 

We pulled back heavily breathing in and out. That kiss was so intense and passionate, I loved it. We looked at each, I was looking into his eyes and there was something there but I couldn't put my finger on it.

He grabbed my hand and started to pull me again while I following behind him, I knew I was a blushing mess but who wouldn't after that especially with someone as hot as him. He stopped in front of the girls changing room waiting for me to go in and get changed.

I went into the changing room closing the door slowly while making eye contact with him. Once the door was closed and he was out of sight, I fell down onto my knees breathing heavily. 

I can't believe that just happened.