𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

I woke up to something or rather someone jumping on top of me. I open my eyes due to the pain in my rib that I forgot I had broken a couple days ago. I see Aki Momo's dog. She was a white Kishu. She is so cute but not when she jumps on the place where u broke your rib.

"MOMO" I shout for her as I rub my rib in pain. I look up to see the door open harshly and see Momo panting heavily holding onto the door frame for support. She looks around the room. "What's wrong?"

I stare at her than the dog knowing she will understand without me telling her. Her eyes widen with realisation and quickly get the dog off me. "I am so sorry" she looks at me "are you okay? Let me get your cream and some painkillers." She was turned around but turned around when I was going to get up.

"You stay there," She said to me sternly. Then she left me here in boredom "I AM NOT A CHILD" I shouted at her. "NO YOU ARE A INJURED CHILD" She shouted from down the hall which made me laugh. 

She is always looking after me like a mother. Me and Momo didn't tell her parents about what happened because then they would want me and Momo to come out of U.A and say 'it's too dangerous' So we hid the fact that I am injured.

I looked at the time and it was 6 am in the morning my eyes widen. Why am I up at this time? Momo came back into the room with the cream and painkillers. I grabbed the painkillers and the water from the bedside table while Momo put the cream on my rib.

"Momo why am I up at this time?" I looked down to see she was done. Then I looked up to see she was in her school uniform. What is happening?

"We have school today," She said and exited the room. What? I thought we had more days off. I laid on my back. I don't want to go to school, I want to sleep.

I got up at grabbed my uniform and got dressed. After we got ready and had breakfast we got in the car at 7 am. We had to leave early since Momo leaves a bit far away since she basically lives in a castle. 

We get to school early and make our way to the classroom. I hope Katsuki isn't here early. I feel really bad for not telling him but he said he would wait. Right? But I need to know that he wouldn't wait forever. 

We walk into the classroom and I look around to see not many students here. I look at my desk to see no Katsuki but I do see Kirishima in the seat next to mine. I say goodbye to Momo and make my way towards my seat. 

I wave at Kirishima and sit down hoping Katsuki will only come when the teacher comes. I was doing some homework I forgot to do when the door opens. I look up to see Katsuki walking in our eyes instantly make contact. I feel the heat rising so I look down on my work to avoid his eyes anymore. 

I try to finish the homework but it is really hard when I can feel a certain pair of red eyes looking at me. Then I hear a chair being placed in front of me. I look up to see katsuki and I look back down.

"You still haven't done this shit," He said but I don't look up only nod to him while I try to do this. "Why the fuck aren't you answering me?" 

"I am just trying to finish this," I say again not looking at him. He then grabs my chin and lifts it up so we are now eye to eye inches apart from each other. I can feel everyone's eyes are on us. "Why are you avoiding me?"

"I am not" and then I try to get out of his hold to look at the work but he wouldn't let go. "Yes, you are" I was about to protest when he spoke. "If it's about yesterday don't worry about it we only started dating" He paused and I could hear the other students shocked gasps from what they just heard.

"I don't have to know every fucking detail about you right now but in the future, I will" He then let go of my chin and grabbed my hand. "Let's just take it slow" I looked at him and smile. "Okay"

"Can I copy the homework?" I say to him.

"No"

"But I am your girlfriend," I say giving him my puppy dog eyes. I see him having a mental argument with himself before he gets up and grabs it for me. 

"Here," He grumpy said while I smiled brightly at him and kissed him on the cheek. I saw a bit of scarlet on his cheeks but I dismissed it so I could finish the homework.

Once I finished the homework Katsuki told his homework back and seat in his seat. I hear giggling behind me. I looked back to see Momo smirking at me while Mina is sitting in front of her giving me a wink while giggling. 

I am going to get teased when it is lunchtime. Maybe I can sit with Izuku and his group to avoid them. I haven't talked to them in a while. 

Once everyone is in the classroom and sitting down, Iida stood at the front of the class. " everyone, morning homeroom's about to begin. To your seats!!" Iida said. I look around to see everyone in their seats.

What is he talking about? I laugh silently at his mistake. Maybe he is nervous. "we're sitting. You're the only one up." Someone said and everyone started laughing including me. 

Iida then rushed to his seat and sat down. Everyone was silent until the door opened.