𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

The past twos went fast and now it was school. On the two days, I spent most of them with Katsuki in his bedroom doing a certain activity. Just thinking about it is making my face heat up. I was even more embarrassed at the noises I was making but Katsuki said he liked it. I don't even know why but nonetheless it was amazing and I am just so in love with him. 

Everything is just perfect in my life but I know this perfect life wouldn't last for long.

My eye's opened to the bright light that had sneaked into my bedroom causing me to wake up. It was the first time in a long time that I didn't have a nightmare instead I had a happy dream about me and Katsuki future together. 

I look over at my alarm clock to see that it was past my wake up time. Oh no, I am going to be late. I quickly got up grabbing my school clothes and rushed to the bathroom to have a quick shower but before entering I texted Katsuki:

TO: KATSUKI

I am going to be late.

Go to school without me.

FROM:(Y/N)

TO:(Y/N)

Whatever

FROM: KATSUKI

I can just imagine him clicking his tongue at the message and I started to laugh at the image I created in my mind but then I remember I was going to be late for school so I quickly got some in the shower then got dressed.

I didn't have enough time to eat so I quickly ran out of the door. The only thing I could hear was the sound of my feet hitting the ground but I didn't care as I quickly was running to the train station so I wouldn't miss the train.

Once I reached the station I breathed heavily trying to catch my breath as I waited for the train when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see someone I have never seen before. "Hello?" I said a bit confused why this person was talking to me.

"You did amazing in the U. A sports festival. Too bad you didn't win" He said to me while I just smiled but inside I was freaking out someone knows who I was. I am famous. Well not really.

"Thank you"

"You're also Mizu the water hero's daughter, right?" I laughed nervously. Did I really look that much like her? I nodded my head. He said his goodbye as he got on the train while I continued to wait for my train.

My eyes looked at my phone's time. Come on, train or else a future hero is going to be late for hero school. I received another tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see my green haired friend Izuku.

"H-hello (Y/N)"

"Hey Izuku"

We were talking for a bit before the train came and we both got on it. It was very cramped, I was in between a very tall woman and a tall man. This wasn't going to end well. That was until people on the train started to recognise us from the festival.

I feel so famous. 

People were complaining us left and right until our we got off the train. That was so overwhelming.

"That felt so weird. That...that they knew us." 

Izuku nodded his head then spoke, "we are going to have to get used to it if we want to be heroes."

I nod my head in agreement. 

We exited the station to see it was raining. Izuku got out his umbrella while I searched through my bag for it.