𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙

Suddenly Katsuki quickly hugged me. It felt like if he was to let go now I was going to die. He must have been really worried about me. But why.

I hug him back and we stay like this for a couple of minutes but it felt like hours. I liked being in his arms it made me feel safe and protected like nothing could get me. It made me forget about all the problems in my life. For example my evil father and the mystery hand guy.

Katsuki then stepped back from and turned around but before he turned around I could see his face bright red. I don't know how I hug him and not have a red face maybe it was the fact that I have just woken up after being attacked.

I grab his wrist and turn him around so I could see his face. It was bright red and it covered his whole face. He looked so cute. He tried to get out of my hold but I was not letting that happen.

"Katsuki are you feeling okay? Your face is all red" I asked innocently even though I knew he was just embarrassed. He didn't answer me so I got my hand and was going to put it on his forehead.

But he pushed it away. "I am fine," He said

"Oh so why is your face red then," I said with a smirk. He didn't answer he was too embarrassed. "Wait, do tell me that Katsuki Bakugou is embarrassed," I said with a fake shocked expression.

"NO I AM NOT YOU DUMBASS," He said as his face went back to its normal colour. He started shouting at me about things but I wasn't listening I was just thinking about one thing. Why was he worried?

"Oi are you fucking listening to me?" Katsuki said snapping me back out of my thoughts. "umm, Katsuki why were you so worried about me?" I asked tilting my head a bit.

"I-I wasn't everyone else was," he said trying to cover up but he already told me he was worried. "But when you were shouting earlier you told me you were worried"

"you are so dense sometime" He mumbled. I am not dense.

"I am not"

"YES, YOU ARE" He started shouting at me. Why is he getting all angry for? "Do you know why I was worried?" He asked me.

"I don't know that's why I asked you"

"It's because"He mumbles the rest but I couldn't hear anything.

"What did you say Katsuki. I couldn't hear." He then slammed his hands down on my shoulders making me look up into his red eyes. His hands lay there gentle. I thought he was going to hurt me but surprisingly he didn't

"IT'S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU DAMM IT" He shouted at me. Wait, did he just say he like me? I can feel the heat rising up from my neck to my face to the tips of my ears. My heart is doing backflips.

He then looked at me seriously. "you don't have to tell me your answer now" and then started walking out the door.

No, he can't go. I haven't told him yet. This is what I want. But I have that past that I can't get over. I will have to tell him. I can't be in a relationship with him if I don't tell him. It wouldn't be fair.

I quickly get up from my bed and run down the corridors looking for him. I then reach outside and see him walking towards the gate.

"KATSUKI WAIT" I shout his name out and run up to him and grab his arm making him stop. He looks at me confused. He opens his mouth to speak but I put my finger to his lips.

"Katsuki, I-I have liked you for a while now and still do like you," I said and looking straight into his eyes but then get nervous and blush then look at my feet like it is the most interesting thing ever.

I then felt a hand grab my chin making me look up at him. "good" He said and told my hand. I started blushing even more. " you're my girlfriend now, understand," he said. I just nodded my head to scared to speak.

"Let's go," He said and started walking. "um I don't have any shoes on or my stuff," I said to him looking down at my feet. "Why are you not fucking wearing shoes," He said getting a bit angry.

"um because I was chasing you that I didn't have enough time okay," I said and started walking towards the nurse's office.

Once we got there I put on my shoes and grabbed my bag. We started walking home in a nice comfortable silence. He grabbed my hand and interlocking our fingers together.

Once we reached my house I got my keys out and started to open the door when he grabbed my waist and turned me around. His face was so close to mine.

"you forgot something," He said against my ear. I don't remember forgetting anything. His face then came closer to mine and I thought we were going to kiss but then he gave me a small peck on the cheek.

"W-what was that for?" I asked him as I was blushing madly. "I am your boyfriend," He simply said.

"T-that's not an answer"

"well I wanted a goodnight kiss," He said and started walking home. I didn't even listen to him saying goodbye.

"H-he w-wanted a goodnight k-kiss" I mumble to myself as I walk up the stairs to my apartment.

Once I enter the house I close the door and slide down with my back against it. I have a boyfriend now. My first boyfriend. The boy I like, like me and now we are a couple.

​​​​​​​