𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙

Finally fourth-period modern lit is over. We have modern lit with the hero Cementoss and once again it is just normal boring lessons but with your favourite heroes.  

I was going to go to lunch with Moma and Mina. I walked up to Mina when I saw Iida and Izuku and decided to join the consertion. I haven't talked to them in a while and when every I do talk to them a certain hedgehog always takes me away from them.

"Hey guys," I say as I walk towards them. Izuku turns around and smiles at me but then his eyes move to the crowd of students behind me talking. "everyone's so excited" He says sweating a bit.

I looked at him a bit shocked. Isn't he excited? "and you aren't?" I say and he just nods his head. "This is our chance to add our names to the ranks of heroes. of course, we're in high spirits" Iida said with such confidence.

"you go a funny way of showing it, Iida. Weird." A new voice enters the chat. Iida moves to the side to reveal Tsuyu and Mina. "yeah I get that but..."Izuku was trying to say when he got interrupted by Ochaco. 

We turn around when we hear our names called to see Ochaco with a different aura around her. She looks so determined like everyone else. I know she is not going to give up like everyone thinks she is.

"At this sports festival, let's do our best" Everyone is shocked at Ochaco expression but what do they expect everyone else is going to try and win and she isn't. "What happened to your face Uraraka" Izuku shouted out.

"What the...? You're not looking very Uraraka, Uraraka" Mina said. I sighed. This just might be Ochaco real self that she is hiding from everyone. No one else what's really happening in someone's life until they tell you.  

Some other students get excited at Ochaco new expression compared to others where they are sweating like Izuku and Iida. 

I turn around and walk to Mina and Momo "Hey, are you ready to go?" I ask them. Momo is still in her sit writing something down. She looks up at me "I have to finish this up" she says and looks back down at her work.

I look at Mina "I need to go to the bathroom to do my makeup" I nod my head at her answer. I never really understand why she wears so much makeup. "I am going to go ahead and get something to eat," I say and turn around to walk when I hear Momo and Mina shout my name.

"(Y/N)" They didn't have to shout my name out I am still in the classroom. I turn towards them "Save two seats for us" Mina says and walks to the bathroom.

I was walking down the stairs when I hear Iida. "Hello (Y/N), are you heading to the lunch hall" I nod my head while waiting for Izuku, Iida and Ochaco to catch up to me. 

We were walking when Izuku asked Ochaco why she wanted to be a hero. She explained she wanted it for the money to support her family. She was so embarrassed but to me, she seems like a caring person to go for a career like this to help her family.

Someone wants to be a hero for selfish reasons as for me I don't think my reason is that big. I think to myself while looking down at the floor while Izuku and Iida try to reassure Ochaco. 

"So I'm gonna be a hero. I'll make that money so that my mom and dad can have easier lives" She spoke with so much passion. It was silent until Izuku spoke, "So (Y/N) why do you want to be a hero?"

Why did they have to ask me? I still haven't told Katsuki. Do I want to tell them? 

"I want to be a hero so I can follow in my mother's footsteps" I saw with no emotion. I can tell they noticed the change in my voice but they don't question it, in fact, they get excited that I have a parent as a hero. Or rather was a hero. But they don't know.

I saw Izuku getting all excited ready to question me about my mother but I don't know if I am ready to answer. I know I can't keep this a secret. But I would like to keep it a bit longer but maybe I could just open up a bit. They are nice people. So just maybe if I tell them this. I can consider them as friends.

"What's your mom's hero name?" The question finally came where I would tell them a little about me. I looked up from the floor and stated at there excited expressions.

"Her hero name was Mizu"

(Mizu means water in Japanese)

I see there faces change from excited to sad. I know this would happen. Now here comes the apologies which are not needed.

They open their mouths to say 'I'm sorry' when I speak first. "It's okay it happened a long time ago" I paused "It's fine but I need to go meet Mina and Momo now they must be looking for me," I say with a fake smile.

They smile at me and I fake a smile back. I walked passed them and was going to go down the stairs to meet Momo and Mina when is saw All Might standing there looking at me with a sad face.

I didn't meet his eyes. He started to walk towards me but instead of staying still I went upstairs ignoring his calls for me. I just keep walking until I started to run. I need air and I need it now. I feel like I can't breathe.

I look up to see at the top of the stairs is a door leading to the rooftop. I run even faster trying to get some air in my body but can't until I am finally outside and the finally the air reaches my lungs. I am able to breathe.

I walking towards the edge of the building and just stood there. From below it would look like I am going to jump but I know not to. Even though I have had the thought in my mind before. But now I am different from before.

I moved back a bit and lay down on the floor with my arms on my head acting as a pillow. I looked up at the sky and replaying the what just happened.

I had tears ready to burst out at any moment but I don't let them. I state in the sky some more and just think.

I feel like it was the right thing to open up but at the same time, I feel like I am going to regret it. I still haven't told Katsuki about it yet and he is the one who I am dating.

I continue to look up above at the sky maybe moms looking at me thinking how much of an idiot I am being for not opening up. But can you really blame me? I have been through so much crap that when I was younger I just wanted it all to end.