𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Once we reached the lunch hall. I walked towards the line not caring about who was following me or not.

After I finished picking out my lunch I went to sit next to Izuku on a table with Iida and Uraraka. I didn't sit next to Momo and Mina because I deiced that I needed to trust more people other than her but she will always be my best friend. "Hello," I said as I took a seat. They all replied with hellos and smiles.

We all began talking about Iida and his hero family. "wow that's so cool. You're lucky you can ask for advice from your brother if you're having trouble with hero stuff and when you're a hero you can work together and be this amazing brother team." The rest agreed with me.

We were talking until someone took my tray with my food on it. "Hey give it back," I said to the person. I turned around to see Katsuki holding it. "W-what do you want?" I ask. Just by is presence my heart beats so fast.

"come with me," He said glaring at Izuku. Whats his problem? "Why should I?" I question him.

"because I said so and because you shouldn't be hanging around losers," He said looking at the rest of the table glaring at all of them but mostly Izuku. I could see Izuku sweating.

"n-" I got interrupted by Uraraka "it's fine (Y/N) go with him," She said. What is she up too?

"see even the loser said so," Katsuki said looking at me then grabbed my hand and started walking. "Let's go"

I turned around to look at the table but what I saw was not what I expected. Uraraka was smirking and winked at me while Izuku and Iida were smiling and Izuku was blushing. Oh no she planned this. As I saw there faces I instantly went red.

Once we arrived at the table. I was pulled into a chair by Katsuki while my tray was placed in front of me.

I was talked to say something to him when "Hey (Y/N) what are you doing here?" I looked up to see Kirishima and some other guy with black hair.

"Hello Kirishima and..." I said looking at the other guy. He began to blush.

"I-I am H-Hanta Sero, (L/N)" He said stuttering.

I giggle "Hello Sero but you can call me (Y/N)" I said looking at him while smiling. He started to blush. In the corner of my eye, I thought I could see steam coming out of Katsuki ears.

I look towards Kirishima "and to answer your question I got dragged here but him" I said while pointing my finger at Katsuki.

"haha does Bakugou have a crush on (Y/N)" Kirishima teased Katsuki and as soon as he said it to me and Katsuki were both a blushing mess.

"SHUT UP SHITHEAD" Katuki started shouting at Kirishima until an alarm went off. What does this mean?

"security level 3 has been broken all student please evacuate in an orderly in an orderly fashion," said the speaker. Then I felt someone hand grab mine and I knew instantly. I know this warmth from anywhere.

Katsuki stood up bringing me up as well as well as the rest of the table. Everyone then started to try and get out through the exit. I could feel Katsuki hand tighten his grip on my hand.

We soon lost Kirishima and Sero in the crowd and then soon we were both inside the crowd. Katsuki trying to keep us as close as possible. I could feel the familiar feeling at the bottom of my stomach but I have to ignore it. I need to force on what is happening now.

Everyone was screaming and trying to get to the exit quickly

"ow, ow"

"stop shoving"

"wait I'm gonna fall"

"STOP FUCKING PUSHING," said Katuki getting mad by every second. I could tell he was ready to use his quirk.

We were then pushing near the window with my back on the window. Then Katsuki put both his hands beside my head protecting me from getting hit by anyone.

Then I looked up and saw Iida floating above everyone until he reached the top of the door where he begin to explain to everyone that it was the press that caused the alarm rather than a villain.

Everyone then moved but away from the door and begin walking to their classrooms leaving me and Katsuki standing there.

I look up at him as he looked down "Thank you Katsuki" I said smiling at him.

"What are you talking about?" He questioned me

"I said thank you for protecting me from the crowd," I said looking at his blushing face from embarrassment as he turned around trying to hide it from.

"I WASN'T TRYING TO PROTECT YOU," He said shouting he is so cute when he is trying to hide his nice and caring side. It sweet of him to protect me even if he wouldn't admit it to me.

"ok, then what were you doing?"

" I was resting my arm"

"sure"

"WHAT THE FU-" He was going to speak but I interrupted him.

"Come on let's go before we're late," I said while grabbing his hand as I began to run to our class. Again that feeling came back and I could feel the heat running up my face.