𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Once we entered the classroom we could hear the voices of the glasses boy and the hedgehog boy. Oh no please don't recognise me. Please, it's the first day of school I don't want to deal with him as well.

"My name is Tenya Ida." The boy with the glasses said well at least I know his name now.

"Somei. A stuck up elitist then? I should blow you to bits" Wow hedgehog boy is angry well he did look angry this morning. I was right that is his normal face.

"you're awful. Do you really wish to become a hero?" Ida said to the boy. Well, he isn't wrong he is always angry I wonder why he wants to become a hero. Everyone has a reason. Right? Or maybe he just wants to fight. I look at the spiky-haired boy again. Yep, he just wants to fight. And he must be good if his ego is this big.

Great I have an angry fighting hedgehog boy in my class. I just hope he stays away from me. I don't want to deal with him. He just... He just seems too much to deal with. Even if he is ho-.

What was I just about to think? Stop I do not think he is that. Snap out of it (Y/N)!

Suddenly Ida is in front of me and Midoriya and has his hand out towards Midoriya. I guess he doesn't want to talk to me I will just go to my seat then.

When I was going to walk to my seat I hear the angry hedgehog boy speak but it looked like he was speaking to himself. All I hear was "Deku" and he had a really pissed of face. Who was this 'Deku' person? I wondered as I was about to go towards my seat when a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Oi, your that dumbass that bumped into at the entrance exam," I looked down toward the hand that grabbed my wrist and with my eyes, I followed the arm to the person who was speaking. There in front of me was the angry hedgehog. Today was supposed to be the best day, not the unlucky day.

"Dumbass I am speaking to you," He said tightening his grip on my wrist. Great now I am going to have a bruise later. Well done hedgehog.

"My name isn't dumbass, hedgehog" I paused to see him pulling a really irritated face. It almost makes me laugh. The faces this kid makes is just too funny.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N) but you can call me (Y/N)" I said with a small smile trying to make myself seem like a nice person so he can let go of my wrist but he doesn't. Now I am the only with irritated face. Leave me alone I wanted to scream in his face.

"Well guess what" I looked at him confused until he let go of my wrist. Yea it works see being nice to reward you with kin-. Before I could finish that thought he grabbed the collar of my shirt. Nevermind it takes you nowhere.

"What do you want," I say not even bothering that I am off the ground and now eye height to him. I look down to see I am quite high up. It seems nice being tall well if I have not been grabbed then it would be.

"I don't care about your name (Y/N)" He says my name in a mocking name well at least he listened to call me by my first name.

"Ok Hedgehog," I say with a teasing voice as I bring my hand to flick his forehead. It surprised him as he lost his balance and dropped me back on to the ground. I look up to see he is a head taller than me. Great one more person to add to the tall people list. Just great.

I turn to take my seat next to a guy with spiky red hair that looks similar to the blond boy still fuming behind me.

I set my bag next to my desk when I am forced to turn around toward the tall male. "Oi, dumbass I have a name too" He paused for a second and started to blush. That is so cut-. I cut my thought quickly nope I am not thinking that.

"My name is Katsuki Bakugo," He said walking towards his seat and sat down. Great, he is diagonal from my seat.

"Well Katsuki I don't care either," I said smiling saying his first name in a mocking way like him did as I took my seat.

"Oi, DUMBASS DON'T CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME" He shouted about to get out of his seat when the door opened to reveal a man in a sleeping bag.

Oh I know wow he is. I met him once or twice he is the hero 'Eraserhead'. Eraserhead was one of my favourite heroes because I just couldn't pick one I loved watching all the heroes.

While still laying on the floor "if you're here to socialize get out" He said scaring the girl with Rosie cheeks and Midoriya.

He then got out a drink out of nowhere "This is the hero course" he said after finishing off his drink.

He stood up still in the sleeping bag surprising everyone in the class. He then stands up to his full length and starts to walk to his desk.

"It took eight seconds for you to quiet down. Time is a precious resource you lot aren't very rational are you?" I wanted to put up my hand and say I am rational but now was not the time to be a smartass.

Midoriya mumbles something but I couldn't hear it since I was so far away. "I'm your homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa. Pleased to meet you." Now, this shocked everyone even you. Really we were getting Eraserhead as our homeroom teacher so cool. But he seems... Whats the word?Oh, yea lazy.

Aizawa sensei pulled out a sports uniform "quickly now change into your gym clothes and head to the grounders."

Already we are going to train but what about the entrance exam. I was very confused at this moment in time. But quickly snapped out of it when I saw that half of the class was already going to the changing rooms.

Suddenly Momo pulled me up and grabbed two sports uniform and walked us to the girls changing room but before that my and Bakugo had a little glaring contest but it quickly ended when Momo pulled you.

"so is that the angry hedgehog you like?" She question and as soon as the words left her mouth a blush started to form on my face.

"NO, I DON'T" I shouted "let's just get changed," I said well walking fast she is going to pay for that.

"Haha, (Y/N) wait for me" She laughed will trying to catch up to me.