𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏

The third event was standing long stand. I did good in it but wasn't the best. It was ok because I did good in the second event.

After everyone had there turn it was the fourth event. Sidestepping. This was one were my quirk could not help me in. But there was this small grape boy who has these purple balls he was bouncing off. It was weird but interesting at the same time.

I found out his name was Mineta but according to Momo, he was looking at mine and her chests earlier. I and Momo have the same chest size so I could say I had quite a big chest but still, I don't want perverts like a certain grape boy looking there.

After everyone was finished with the fourth event we went to the next one the fifth event which was throwing. Now it was Uraraka turn to throw the ball. I and she talked a bit after the first event she is really nice but now I don't think I can tell her about my past. But I want to be her friend it would be nice to have more friends other than Momo.

When Uraraka throws the ball it just kept going and going and going. it just never stops. Aizawa sensei turned around the phone and showed that she got infinity. Well, she does have a quirk to do with gravity but still, I just can't help but be shocked at the result as well as the class.

Next was Midoriya's turn. Bakugo looked evil he was wearing one of his smirks like he was ready to laugh at him. I don't see what his problem with Midoriya. He is just rude person I guess who is really-.

Huh, where was that going? Why were my thoughts going there? Nope, not happening EVER. I scream in my own mind. Which now seems pretty stupid if you are thinking about it.

I didn't hear Iida and Bakugo conversion as I was forcing on Midoriya and just him. He is doing pretty badly in the test and I haven't seen his quirk the one he used at the entrance exam. Is he afraid off using it? Or perhaps he is a late bloomer?

I get lost in my thoughts that I miss to see his throw and look at the ground to see he got 46 meters. What how is that possible unless Aizawa sensei used-. I stop mid-thought when I hear shouting.

I look to see Midoriya wrapped up in Aizawa sensei scarf and haves his hair up which means I was right Aizawa sensei is using his quirk on Midoriya. Interesting.

"Izuku Midoriya you cannot become a hero with that power of yours. You've got the same reckless streak but you're totally useless after saving just a single person." Aizawa sensei said to Midoriya.

Aizawa sensei stopped using his quirk and said "you've got your quirk back give it another go. Let's get this over with" Yep I was right sensei is lazy.

Midoriya goes to the circle while Aizawa sensei put in eye drops in his 'dry eye' as he said he gets it when he uses his quirk.

Around me, I can hear the chatter of the other students one between Iida and Bakugo. "seems like he received some special instruction" said Iida but I feel like it was more than that since I hear some of it.

"Yeah. The instruction to leave this school." Of course, the angry hedgehog had to reply with that. I nudged his arm he looked down towards me. "That mean Kacchan," I said using the nickname Midoriya calls him.

"what did you call me dumbass" He questions in a very pissed of voice I guess he doesn't like that name. "I called you Kacchan and my name is not dumbass but (Y/A)" I said smiling up towards him. It is just so funny to tease him.

"don't call me that," He said darkly. Why doesn't he like me calling him that but he lets Midoriya call him that? This is weird. "So what do you want me to call you then? mmm, how about Katsuki?"

"whatever dumbass" Urg why can't he call me by my name. "Really ok then I will call you Katsuki but you have to call my (Y/A) not dumbass," I said hoping he will finally call me by my first name and not an insult.

"I don't care," He said basically crushing all hope that he will say my name. Great I sigh then look up to see Midoriya about to have his second chance to throw the ball but this time with his quirk.

"Now" and with that word, the ball is thrown into the air with such strength that it is unbelievable. I look around to see all the shocked and surprised face but no compared to Katsuki's face his looked to broke like he didn't know he had it in him.

Why would he look like that? Did they know each other before like me and Momo? I questioned myself trying to find the answer but couldn't.

beep

beep

Went the device Aizawa sensei had in his hand. He turned it around to show the class after having a shocked face at the results it showed: 705.3 one more then Katsuki.

I see Midoriya having tears in his eyes having failed nearly all the test I can see his happiness. All around me I can hear voices of surprised and happiness mainly from Uraraka. She must really like him I heard she even told the school that she would give up her point in the entrance exam because he saves her. That was really nice of her most people wouldn't to that.

I look over towards Katsuki and see a shocked and speechless face. Why would he be shocked? "What the hell? Explain yourself Deku?" Katsuki was about to go but I grabbed a hold of his arm trying to save Midoriya from this wild hedgehog.

"Let go of me (Y/A)" he said it with so much venom. He is really angry and in his eyes. He has never said my first name before this must be really serious. He looks somewhat confused and sad. What is the relationship between the two?

He pushes me away but not hard but just with enough strength so he can get out of my hold. As soon as he is out of my hold he rushes toward the poor green headed boy.

Suddenly he gets pulled back by the same thing Midoriya was in. It was Aizawa sensei scarf. Katsuki becomes really confused about how he is trapped but Aizawa sensei comes and explains to him about this piece of clothing he wears.

Quickly after Katsuki is still trying to get out of it so Aizawa sensei uses his quirk and makes Katsuki stop working. This result in Aizawa sensei complaining about his 'dry eyes'.

After Katsuki has calmed down a little. I was going to walk towards him until I said his face it was pure angry. It sort of scared me a bit. It looked like he was going to kill someone and that someone was Midoriya and I was not getting in between that.

Well, at least not today it is still the first day after all. I walked towards Midoriya to see ask if he was ok.

"Hello, Midoriya are you feeling ok?" I question and right after Uraraka cames right next to me asking the same question. "Ah...yea" He replied with an uncertain tone but I can't blame him for Katsuki death glare was towards him.

After that little scene was over we continued with the rest of the events. Everyone completed it with no problem.

After all the events were over we all crowed around Aizawa sensei waiting for the result and seeing who will be expelled.

"moving along time for the results." He paused and added "also I was lying about expelling someone" What! How could he do that to us? I was panicking it might be me. Well, the good news no one is getting kicked out.

I look around to see the same faces shocked and relief. Momo being the smarts person here already knew it and of course didn't tell me. We are the best of friends. I bet you can hear my sarcasm all the way from America.

Then Aizawa sensei showed the class the results and told Midoriya to go to the Nurse office. I look up to see I have come in 5th place I was right behind Iida and in front of someone called Tokoyami.

I see Momo came first. I am very proud of her. She is really smart and has such an amazing quirk called creation.

Then next was someone called Todoroki. Then the famous hothead Katsuki. He came third well it didn't surprise me he is extremely strong.

And with that everyone returns back to class to finish the day.

​​​​​​​