𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆

Once Midnight had spoken the words we got ready to fight. Momo was getting ready to run at me but before she could I quickly used my quirk on her hoping to get her back so she could cross the white line.

I have already decided that I was going to get her out of the arena then beating her up until she can't move. I just wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did that to her.

I shot out water from the palm of my hand facing it towards her but to her lucky, she had quick reacted or she just knew I was going to do it because she quickly used her quirk Creation to make a shield to deflect my water and use it against me.

The water shot back at me pushing me back towards the white line, I could hear the crowds voices but I didn't hear them properly. I was to force in the match.

I was getting closer and closer to the line when an idea came, I shot water out of my palm lifting me up into the air away from the water. I looked down to see the water now all dropping to the ground making the arena a bit slippery.

 Momo looked up making eye contact with me probably wondering what I was going to do next, Momo is a smart girl and always thinks before she does things unlike some of the people in our class.

I land back onto the ground ready to start my attack when suddenly I am hit, Momo has just kicked me on the side of my stomach and leaving on the ground near the white line.

This is looking bad. I am not weak, I don't want the heroes to think I have a weak quirk. To think I am weak. I am not going to lose.

Momo was coming closer to me as I stood up looking for a way to turn this battle around when there it was, my solution. My eyes landed on a puddle of water behind Momo.

This is my chance even though I haven't practised this part of my quirk this much, I still know how to do it. Before Momo could get any closer I quickly use my quirk and turn myself into a puddle of water. Shrinking into the ground to look as if I had disappeared.

I haven't told Momo about this part so it is obvious to say she is clueless. I can't tell her all my quirks secrets or else she could beat me very easily. 

I quickly rush over to the puddle of water moving thought Momo's legs hoping she wouldn't notice a puddle of water moving. I can only use this when there is a large amount of water on the other side for me to pop out of like now.

The puddle looked just the right size for me to pop out and attack Momo with a surprise attack. I reached the puddle and jumped out of it, I could hear the crowd gasping in surprise looking and pointing at me. 

Momo turned around but it was too late I had already shot water out of my hands pushing Momo further and further away from me and closer to the edge of the line.

She tried to dig her feet into the ground to balance herself and stay in the arena but it wasn't working and she was pushed outside of the line by my water.

The sight of Momo out of the arena and not badly hurt made me sigh that the fact that I had won and did it without harming my friend too badly

"(Y/N) (L/N) moves onto the second round!!" Present Mic shouts out as I hear cheers from already me. I was going to walk to Momo when Midnight stepped in front of me.

"You did well, your mom would have been proud of you" She whispered it so only I could hear it. My eyes widen at the words she spoke. She knew my mom, Midnight gave me a small smile before letting me pass to go to Momo.

"Well done (Y/N), you beat me" I shyly rub the back of my neck. "You did well as well Momo. I thought a couple of time I was a goner" I see her smile while she shakes off her losing but I know deep down she wanted to win. 

"I am going to the bathroom," Momo quietly said before walking off. I knew she was going to go cry and I wanted to go and comfort her but I had to let her have her space.

I walk up the stairs and towards where everyone else was sitting before being pulled into an embrace by my boyfriend. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me close, gently rubbing my arm. My stomach fluttered at the feeling of my body pressed against his. I sunk into the warmth of his side, surprised that this angry teenage could be so gentle. His touch made the hallway warmer somehow. I loved this feeling just being held in his arms making me safe so safe and secured.

"You did well" He whispered into my ear as he leaned down.  I felt his hot breath on my neck, then the brush of his lips. Burning as his lips made contact with my neck. He breathed in my smell but it probably didn't smell like flower more like sweat.

He pulled back and pulled out of the embrace. Why did he have to end it now? I whined in my head looking up at him. "I have to go kill someone," He said before letting go of me and walking away. Where is he going?

I was walking to my seats before realisation finally hit me, it was his match now. Oh no, he said he was going to kill someone and that someone being Ochaco. This is bad.

Hi guys,

I am very sorry if the fight scene was bad, I am just very terrible at writing fighting scene.

Hope you enjoyed the rest of it.

From author xx