𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

The game I ended up picking was a racing car game. I don't think I am going to win this one. After finding out he has the top score in nearly all the games in this shop. I just lost hope and also my mind is still over the place from what had just happened a couple of minutes ago.

I don't want to lose I want to win. I am not losing hope. I turned towards Katsuki and see his face he back to normal. "Get ready to lose," I say to him.

"Sure, if you say so," He says with a smirk. Oh no, you don't I not letting you win this one. I have played racing car games before but that was like when I was 10 years old. Even if I was good at the game back then. I don't think I will be that good. But I will try my best because that's what heroes do.

I looked at the screen to see:

READY

SET

GO

I was pressing so hard on the pedal that I thought it was going to break. Me and Katsuki's cars were right next to each other trying to making it to the finish line first. Both of us was pushing each other's cars off the track but then they would come back next to them.

I felt like this was the only game that I had a chance of winning. I have to at least beat him in one game. It was the final lap and me and him were both still right next to each other bumping into each other's cars.

I could see the finish line up ahead. I just need to do this for him and for everyone who was ever defeated by Katsuki in an arcade game. I pressed hard on the pedal and it made me go a little more ahead than him.

He kept trying to get ahead of me but I wasn't having that.

My car then crossed the finishing line. The screen this showed me the car I was using and the words:

You win

I felt so happy in that moment. I thought I was going to cry. I got out of my seat and started jumping up and down happily. "I BEAT KATSUKI" I shouted out.

Lots of people looked at me but I couldn't care less. I turned towards Katsuki and saw he was grumpy but wasn't that much. I thought he hated losing. When I was jumping up and down in circles in the corner of my eyes I thought I saw the edge of his lips turn up as if he was going to smile.

Then he finally spoke. "I could of beat you," He said with a smirk. What does he mean? "I just wanted to let my girlfriend win since you were so down about it" He is so lying he just doesn't like to lose. I knew it.

"your lying," I said in a teasing voice. "No, I am not," He said getting angrier. "You know lying is bad for you Katsuki"

He opened his mouth to speak when my stomach rumbled. I looked up to see Katsuki laughing at my stomachs nose. "Stop laughing that wasn't me," I said trying to hide my face from embarrassment.

I didn't notice he was so close until I felt his breath on the edge of my neck next to my left ear. "lyings bad you know (Y/N)" He said teasingly.

I pushed him away but then he grabbed my hand. I was going to pull away but then squeezed my hand and spoke. "come on let's get some food. I am fucking hungry". He grabs my hand and drags me out of the arcade and towards the street to look for a place to eat.

"so where are we going to eat," I ask since he is dragging me so he must know where he is going. "A good place to eat" He simply said. That tells me so much. Why does he never tell me where we are going?

Does he just like to surprise me? If that is the case it is sort of cute in a way how he wants me to be surprised or how he wants to see my reaction. Well, I don't' think my reactions are good because when we went to the arcade I think I just walked in next to him while looking around that wasn't even a reaction.

We walk some more until he stops and once again I bump into his back. "Oi watch, where you are going dumbass," He said to me. "Well, your the one pulling me along and doesn't tell me where we are going. Also, you just stop suddenly so what do you expect from me" I finish my little complaint and let go of his hand.

I don't even think he listened but when I looked at him. He was staring and me like he was trying to come up with something to say.

He mumbles something but he said it so quietly I didn't hear it. I see that he has a bit of red on his face as he tries to hide it. "Um, Katsuki, what did you say," I ask him curious to see what he wants to say to me.

He looks at me in the eye and speaks a little louder. "I am sorry" He paused "and I am not saying it again." He started walking off but then turns around to me. "Don't tell anyone else or I will kill you" He said.

I guess there is no helping it he just will not say. Wait what about the promise he said? I guess I can tease him.

"But Katsuki what about the prom-" He quickly grabs my hand and pulls me into the place we are eating in.

​​​​​​​