𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙

The second event was finally over and we could take a break. Everyone was walking towards the exit of the arena to grab some lunch. I am just about to start walking with everyone else but then I am pulled back. I thought it was my boyfriend because he normally just grabs me without warning but when I turned around it was Mina holding onto my shoulder.

"We haven't hanged out in like forever. Let's eat lunch together" She said slightly shaking me back and forward. "M-mi-mina s-st-stop," I said while still being shaken. Momo interfered and got Mina of me. Everything was slightly a bit dizzy and I was starting to have a headache. 

"Let's just go to lunch," Momo said while grabbing our arms and pulling us into the crowd of students but as I was turning around I caught the sight of Izuku and Todoroki going in the opposite direction of everyone else.

Are they friends again? Where are they going? I wonder as I see them disappear from my sight. I let the thought pass as we entered the lunch hall. Looking at all the food was making my stomach rumble. 

I was going to walk to the line when Momo pulled me along with her. I didn't look where we were going as my eyes were only on the food that was slowly getting furthest away. Come here food but it never did.

We stopped in front of a table with Iida and Ochaco so Izuku didn't come to lunch. "Hey, guys can we sit with you?" Mina asked as she was already taking her seat. What was the point in asking them? I sighed as I saw Ochaco nod her head. 

I sat next to Ochaco and Momo while Mina sat next to Iida, on the other side of Iida was an empty seat. It is probably for Izuku. No one asked where he was, they were too focused on getting their food from the buffet.

We were all eating as if this was the first time in months. Stuffing our mouths with more and more food. I didn't eat as much as the other as I wasn't used to lots so I took this time to think. I still had a headache from early. 

My eyes looked around searching for something or rather someone. That someone being Katsuki. I couldn't find him, I noticed while eating that this was one of the first times that while at lunch he hasn't appeared and dragged me off with him. 

"Hey guys we are going to have to battle each other in the next round," Ochaco said after everyone has eaten their food. "Haven't we already been doing that?" Mina asked slightly confused.

I knew what Ochaco meant. She meant a real battle where at the end of the battle someone would get hurt. "No I mean yes but this time we would be fighting each other like combat," She said as she playing with the leftover food on her food. It was obvious she was nervous but so was everyone else.

"Yes, we will be fighting against each other" Iida said in a matter of fact tone. "If I have to fight anyone of you I am not holding back," Mina said. Everyone on the table nodded at her.

Mina and Iida were still hungry so they went back for more while Moma was still eating. I told Momo I was going outside for some fresh air. I read on the that fresh air could help with headaches so I am hoping it will work now. I don't want to have this while I fight it will be a distracting.

There was a tree not that far away from me so I decided I would just sit here until the next event started. I sat down with my back against the tree and breathing in the air. In and out. It was silent and calm until my phone went off. 

I pulled my phone out to see a message from my sister:

TO: (Y/N)

You did so well.

I am so proud 

FROM: SISTER 

I didn't text back because I just was too relaxed right now to start a conversation with someone, I put my phone on my lap and just listened to anything that would pass by. My phone went off again.

TO: (Y/N)

Dad saw you

I don't know where he is 

Be careful

Love you

FROM: SISTER

Why did she have to tell me that? The relaxing went out the window now. My hands were shaking as I held onto my mobile phone. I couldn't text back. What would I text back? He saw me. He saw my power. Maybe he realises that I am not the same girl. I don't want to see him. I don't want to remember anything about him.

I want him to disappear. I just want the past to stop haunting me. STOP NO! I shouted into my head as the memories were slowly entering my mind. No, go away. I shouted.

 I closed my eyes tightly trying not to think about it. His eyes popped out of the darkness staring at me but I didn't look away I just stared right back. I have to face him, I can't run away forever. I am not afraid.

I felt someone tap my touch, it surprised me so much that I jumped up a bit. I opened my eyes welcoming the bright lights, I blinked a couple of times to get used to the brightness. The person sat next to me and I turned my head to see purple eyes staring at me.

It was him. It was the guy with the purple hair and the bored look. It was Shinso.