𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

As I got to where they both began to attack the purple person. I tried to grab on to Katsuki to at least stop him so he wouldn't stop because he was closer.

"not if we end you first. Betcha didn't see that coming!!" Kirishima said to the villain. I once again run up to them and stood by Katsuki. Getting ready for a fight to happen.

"that was close. Yes... students though you may be, you are the nest of the best." The villain said. Didn't they harm him in any way? But that was a strong attack unless it had something to do with his quirk.

"No, get back! All three of you!" Thirteen shouted. What's happening? Purple mist starts to surround us. What is this?

I then feel someone grab my waist and pull me closer towards them. My head now resting on their chest. Who is this? But then I feel the familiar warmth and sparkes. Katsuki.

All the students are trapped in this mists. I look up towards where I think Katsuki head is. "What's happening?" I ask him.

"I don't know but stay close to me," He said. Why does it feel like he is protecting me? Why does it feel like he cares for me?

"EVERYONE!!" I hear thirteen shouting to us.

I close my eye and move closer to Katsuki if that is even possible. This couldn't get any worst, could it? Maybe it could. Why not get the villain who killed my mother to come as well? Wouldn't that be nice?

I can practically hear the sarcasm in my thoughts. I open my eyes when I hear nothing. This could either mean no one is around or they are have already killed everyone else.

But the second one is probably wrong. My classmates are all strong. I don't consider most of my classmates' friends because why would I? I am not telling them my past.

If I was them and I thought they were my friends I would want to know what happened. They would want to be good friends and help me out and make sure I am ok. But I don't want lots of people always worrying about me.

I am fine with just Momo as a friend and maybe I will learn to trust others. But of right now I don't know if I can.

I pull out of Katsuki tight embrace and turn away from him so he can not see my blush.

I look around to see we are in a new place and it is only me Katsuki and Kirishima. "Where are we?" Kirishima asks

"How the fuck am I suppose to know," Katsuki says grumpily. I sigh Katsuki well never change. I start to walk around the place but stop when I hear Katsuki.

"Oi, don't walk off dumbass" I sigh. How am I am dumbass? What did I do? This shows he does not care about me. I frown at the thought. I walk back towards the two.

But I quickly get rid of that thought when I see people coming towards us more specifically villains. "hey guys we have company" I say to the boys.

We all get into fighting positions ready to attack them when they come close but then Katsuki starts blasting toward them. I guess we just go for it then. I start to panic in my head.

They can't be that strong right. I got this. Calm down (Y/N). If you want to be a hero this is one of the steps to get there. I got this.

I run towards a couple of villains and blast water out of my hand as I close my eyes. I need to work on having my eyes open. I open my eyes to see they are on the floor knocked out.

Yes, I got this I can defeat them. But I get distracted in my thoughts that I didn't see a villain coming to attack me until I see Katsuki pulls me behind him and blasts the villain with his explosions.

"Force dumbass," He said with an irritated face and pushed my head down. "Ow that hurt" I mumble. But he didn't hear as he is already fighting someone else.

He probably thinks I am a fool. Not what I want the person I like to think of me. Well, it's not like we are ever going to be together and even if we did end up together I probably would ruin it by not telling him my past.

I get rid of that thought and force on the task at hand. I am going to be a hero. But first I have to fight these villains.

After I knocked the villains that were on my side I made my way to met up with the two boys. I look around to see we are in the collapsed zone. That must mean we are still in USJ. The other must be in here as well.

"that's all of em," I hear Kirishima say as he puffed. "a bunch of fucking idiots," Katsuki said. Well, at least there close. I look around the floor to see villains all over the floor.

"(Y/N) where are you?" I hear Kirishima shout. "I am here" I reply from behind them as I make my way towards them stepping over the villains.

"Great we are all together now lets hurry and help the others," Kirishima says. I nod with him in agreement. "Yea if we're here I bet everyone else is also still in USJ," I said looking at both the boys tilting my head a bit.

Again small people problems. "I'm worried about the guys who don't really have ways to attack" I look at Kirishima. If I saw him on the street I would think he is a delinquent. I would not have thought he would be the person to care for others.

He is nice. If I was to trust people and make people my friends. He would defiently be one. He is so different compared to Mr Hedhog over there and I don't even know why I like him but I do. And I guess I somewhat have accepted this feeling.

"if that's what you both what to do then go together. I'm gonna beat that wrap gate guy to a pulp!" Katsuki said. How can he say that? Is he not scared?

"Huh" Me and Kirishima say at the same time in confusion at the boy's words. "Still pulling that immature crap at a time like this...?" Kirishima asked angrily at him. But I feel like it's something more than that.

"He's how these punks are getting around." He said. I looked at him "Bring him down and they'll have nowhere to run" I say my thoughts out loud.

"Yea and it's not like I have a way to beat him," He said. I see he is looking at me in the corner of his eye. Then suddenly he is in front of me.

He pulls me against his chest by grabbing my waist. My face instantly goes red and my heart is beating again fast. I truly believe he is trying to give me a heart attack.

I then hear a blast from behind me. He used his quirk. I look behind me to see a villain falling to the ground. What? I looked at Katsuki. "If all they're sending against us are these idiots we should be fine," He said in an almost calm voice.

"Thank you katsuki," I mumble to him as he lets go of me. All he did was nod his head to me and turned his head away but I think he is blushing because on the tips of his ear are red.

I could have handled it myself. I am strong too you know. I was going to speak my mind when Kirishima spoke. "you sure are calm all of a sudden..." That is very true I say in my mind as I look at Katsuki.

"I'M ALWAYS CALM, YOU DAMMED BROOM-HEAD" Katsuki shouted out towards Kirishima. There is his normal voice. But if Kirishima is a broom-head wouldn't he be one as well since they both have similar hairstyles.

"I'm outta here," Katsuki said as he began walking. "Hold up you gotta trust your pals...! Be a man Bakugou," Kirishima said running up to Katsuki "you've convinced me!"

Katsuki then stops I thought he was waiting for Kirishima but then he turned around and looked at me right in the eye.

"are fucking coming or not," He said. I smiled and started running up to the two boys.

"Of course I am coming"

​​​​​​​