𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

After Aizawa sensei finished talking everyone was panicking even I was nervous. He can't do that right? I looked to see nervous faces but in there eyes were something. It was determination and I bet I had it too. Everyone was probably feeling the same thing. They were not getting kicked out of this school without a fight and neither was I. I can do this.

I look around to see Momo with her normal expression it's like she knows something that we all don't know. I wonder what that is? I see Iida and he looking like he is in deep thought. I turn again to see the girl with rosy cheeks had a sweat drop on the side of her face but had the same thing in her eyes like everyone else.

I see the familiar blond hair that belongs to no other than the famous angry hedgehog Katsuki Bakugo. He had the same stupid smirk on his face I can already guess what he is thinking he probably thinks: 'I am so great this is going to be easy. That throw was nothing.' I thought as I mimicked his voice in my head.

Aizawa sensei was speaking but I wasn't listening but I did hear the end of it. "that's plus ultra. Use your strength to overcome it all so bring it. The demonstration is over." He paused as he looked around and finished his little speech with "now it's for real." Now everyone has gotten over there nerves and is now ready.

The first event is the 50-meter dash. There were lots of cool quirks like Iida his quirk is Engine so he was able to outrun his opponent. His opponent was a girl who looked like a frog and could jump really high but was able to match Iida speed. Iida got 3.04 seconds that really fast. Wow.

Next was my turn and the girl with rosy cheeks I found out her name is Ochaco Uraraka and she has a quirk called Zero Gravity. That sounds pretty cool but let's see how it will go up against my water.

I haven't told anyone about my quirk yet well except Momo because he already knew me but to the others, I wanted to surprise them. I wanted them to see how strong I am and not just judge me because I am a girl so that must mean I am weak I have had enough of that.

Uraraka was touching her clothes it looked really weird but it was probably to do with her quirk I will have to ask her about it after.

I was getting ready to just slide across the ground by making water come out of my feet so I can get there quickly but it will leave the running place wet so we might move to another bit of ground to continue the tests. Oh well, it's my quirk.

"GO" That's all I heard before I was off. I couldn't see Uraraka in front of me so that means I was faster than her. But she will probably do better on another test than me.

once I got to the finish line the rob shouted out "4.14 seconds." Not bad. I stand on the side to see Bakugo and Midoriya getting ready to run.

Then there off Bakugo uses his quirk and fly above the ground as he has his hands toward the back letting of explosion out of the palm of his hands. Then he has made it to the finish line with "4.13 seconds" really 0.1 seconds higher than me. Not fair.

Suddenly I hear laughing next to me I look to see no other than the idiot him self-standing next to me. "See I am better than you I got a higher score then you dumbass" He laughed with a wide smirk not even trying to hide it.

"it was only 0.1 difference calm down" I paused and mumbled " you damn hedgehog," I turned away from him with red covering my face at the embarrassment.

"I am still better than you." He said "Shut up you-you angry hedgehog," I said out loud. Which to my amusement made him have one of his pissed off faces which again make me laugh at the face.

"Oi, WHAT DID YOU CALL ME DUMBASS" He shouted walking closer to me like a lion hunting its prey. He grabbed me by the collar again and pulled me closer to him so we were inches apart from each other.

I instantly went red by how close he was to me it was like he was going to kiss me. My eyes went to his lips then straight up to his eyes. But then I saw his eyes were looking at my lips then looked me straight in the eyes. I could see the mischief in his eyes.

I could see his lips turned into a smirk. Oh no, what is he going to do now? He then put me down on the ground and moved closer to his lips were near my ear. He was so close that I could feel his hot breath on my neck. A shiver went up my spine every time I felt it.

" don't call me hedgehog dumbass," He said in an almost husky voice that it sounded sexy. What am I saying? My face was now a bright red tomato. He laughed at the state of me and walked away to do the rest of the tests.

I calmed down until my face was back to its normal colour and followed him to the next test.