𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

Once we reached class we took our seats and waited for class to start. I could feel his eyes on me but I tried to avoid his stare. There was one time where our eyes made contact and I instantly looked away as I could feel the blush coming up. Every time I look at him I just think about what happened. About that kiss.

The final bell for school went of meaning it was the end of the day. Finally, I am so tired I just want to sleep. Arg I have work today. Then after that, I have to train. My life is so hard.

I started to pack up my things like everyone else when I saw a shadow approach me. I looked up to see none other than my boyfriend standing in front of me. "Hurry up," He said as he looked at me packing up my stuff. I guess I am walking with him today.

I was going to go with Momo to pick up my stuff but I can just text her later that I will get it on the weekend or whenever I come over which will probably be soon to train with her. 

I finished packing up my stuff and stood up to see Izuku, Iida and Ochaco standing in from of the classroom door with shocked faces. Me and Katsuki walked closer to the door to see a big group of people standing there. Are they here because of the sports festival? Are they trying to scare us?

"What's going on?" I hear Ochaco say as I stand next to her. "No way out! What're they here for?" Mineta said next to Katsuki. "scoping out the competition duh, small fry" My 'kind' boyfriend said. You can hear the sarcasm dripping in the words I thought. 

"Cuz we're the kids survived a villain attack. Makes sense they'd want a look before the sports festival" Katsuki said as he continued walking for the door. I rushed up to him so I wouldn't get lost in the crowd like before. 

"No point though move aside, Batards" Katsuki shouted at the group of students outside of the classroom as he stops walking and is just standing in front of them as I stand next to him. I just sigh not surprised at his choice of words. It's Katsuki. What do you expect? 

"Can we please not resort to calling those we don't even know such words?" Iida said telling him off but we all know it would matter to him. I sigh again just wanting to get home so I can have a nap before work but by the looks of this, it is going to be a short nap. Great.

"It's true we came to get a look, but you sure are modest" Someone said from the crowd. "Are all the kids in the hero course like this one?" Someone else said talking about Katsuki. Now the other classes don't like us. Well done Katsuki you have made them all hate you.

"Gotta say, I'm a little disillusioned if this is what you're offering" A new voice enters the conservation as he comes out of the crowd. My eyes must have widened when I saw his face. It was the same boy from the rooftop. Does he always look so tired?

He looked at me as I tried to avoid his eyes. I could see on his face a small smirk was on his face as he looked at me. Katsuki noticed his stare and pulled me close. "Don't fucking look at her or I will fucking kill you" He snarled at the purple haired guy. The other guy didn't change his expression as he cared on smirking at us.

He spoke in his tired voice as if Katsuki didn't just threaten him. "Those of us who didn't make the hero course are stuck in general studies and the other tracks. They're quite a few of us. Depending on the results of this sports festival they might consider transferring us to the hero course. I understand the reverse is also possible for you."

I didn't listen to anything else after that as I was pulled into my thoughts. If I don't do well I could get kicked out of the hero course. I can't let that happen I have work to hard for this. I just can't give it up to whoever these people are even if they might have worked harder then me. I don't care I am going to be selfish and keep my place in the hero course to achieve my dream.

I saw this other guy came out of nowhere and start shouting at us but I wasn't listening but he sorta reminds me of Eijiro in some way. I looked around after I got out of my thought to turn around to see the three behind us are sweating. They must be nervous about people wanting to take their places from the hero course. I look at Katsuki to see him have a blank face.

Katsuki then grabbed my hand holding it tight making me blush as he shoved our way through the group of people. People trying to stop him from going anywhere but he wasn't having any of that. 

"Wait, you jerk what're you doing to us? Thanks to you we've got a whole mob of haters now" I turned to see Eijiro calling out to Katsuki. Katsuki turned around half way so he could see him and spoke "I don't give a crap. I'm heading for the top. Why should I care?"  He looked down at me and squeezed my hand. I squeezed back.

"Come on, (Y/N)" Katsuki said as he pulled me through the crowd. As we were walking out the door I could hear some of my classmates speak:

"Tch... So straight-forward and manly" That's Eijiro

"The top... he's not wrong."

"Don't let him play you! All he's doing is winning us, enemies!"

I hear more people say so I turned around to see them and as I was turning back to katsuki my eyes were held frozen by the purple haired guy. He smirked at me while I just looked at him moving away from him as Katsuki pulls me along.

Before I turned around I saw him mouth to me: Watch me

What does that mean? I thought as I turned back around to look at mine and Katsuki hands as we held on to each other tightly.