𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐

Slowly, he moved towards me trapping me against the wall with both his hands on the opposites sides of my head. At this moment I could feel his breath on my neck. I was feeling so nervous at this point.

waiting for his next move to happen when he pushes himself off the wall and walk towards his bed to sit down. What just happened? "come here," He said

I walked to the bed where he was waiting slowly. I was so nervous at just being in the same room alone but his actions alone was making me jumpy.

I sat down next to him while looking around trying to avoid eye contact with the blonde male. My eyes were focused on the poster of All Might and I ended up laughing out loud.

I tried to cough to cover up my laugh but he was too smart for that. "Why the fuck are you laughing?" He said lying down on his back with his arms acting as a pillow.

"you really like All Might don't you," I said in a teasing voice. I just liked teasing him. Let's just say its revenge for what he just did.

He quickly stood up and tried to take down the poster as I watched in amusement while I laughed. I haven't laughed this much in a long time. I laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes.

After Katsuki told down the poster he came back but this time he didn't sit next to me. He grabbed his desk chair and placed it in front of me then sat down. What is he doing?

I looked into his eyes as he looked in mine. The look in his eyes was serious he looked concern and worried. But for what reason. Why was he feeling like this?

"I need to ask you something," He told me and just by the voice. It told me I was not going to like it. Maybe I should go before it gets worst.

I stood up ready to say goodbye when he pulled me back down. "No, you are staying there" He had such a serious face on it was scary just to look at him in the eye.

I nodded my head so he could say his question. Then he spoke, "do your parents live with you?"

Oh no. He couldn't have found out. Right? Calm down (Y/N). I get asked this all the time. Just go with the story I always say. Sorry, Katsuki I am not ready to tell you my past.

"Yea but they went on a business trip to America," I said not one stutter. I said as if it was true. I have said this lie so many time that I might end up believing it one day. We stare at each other for a bit until he leaned back in his chair and spoke.

"Lair," He said while gritting his teeth. What? How? I opened my mouth. I was speechless. No, he can't find out. I need to leave. I know this might destroy any relationship I have with him. But I just. I just can't tell him now. I am not ready.

"W-what?" I said trying to sound confused but it ended up sounding really nervous.

"your lying to me"

I stood up once again to leave "I-I n-need t-to g-go" I stuttered ready to run out but before I could go. Katsuki grabbed my wrist pulling me down onto the bed. He pinned me down with both my wrists on both sides with hands holding me down.

I am even more nervous now. He is on top of me. No stop the dirty thoughts it is not the time. I am in a situation I can't get out off. I need to think of a plan.

"You live by yourself," He said bringing me out of my thoughts. Wait. How does he know?

"Idoit" I muttered to myself when I realized my mistake. He came into my house. He must have looked around when I locked myself in my room. Idoit. Idoit. Idoit.

"A fucking idiot" I hear Katsuki say to me. "If you were to keep a secret from me you should have done a better fucking job at it." I knew he was smart. I shouldn't have been so stupid and let my guard down.

I tried to get up to leave but he just held me there. I need to go. Now. "I need to go"

"Did you really think I was that stupid?" I shake my head. "so tell me the truth"

"I can't"

"yes you can"

"no"

He opened his mouth to speak put one look at me with tears coming out of my eyes shut him up. "Please," I said. "Please, I can't tell you yet" He nodded his head and got up from me letting me free.

I sat up and looked down at my leg. It's cover (Y/N) calm down. Even if it is cover and the pain is gone the memory still stays. My past is haunting me and I can't escape it.

"Ok, I wouldn't force you to tell me" I looked at him with wide eyes. I thought for sure he was going to break up with me for not telling him my secret but he didn't.

"But you have to promise me you will tell me some day" He is letting me take my time. He is accepting me even if he doesn't know my secret. He really likes me. I really like him.

"Thank you" I said and looked up at him. "I really like you," I said and saw him blushing. He then pushed my head down so I don't see but I already did and started to laugh.

"S-SHUT UP, YOU DUMBASS" I laughed harder when he shouted that. "thank you Katsuki"

"for what"

"for waiting for me" I stood up and bowed to him. "Thank you" I whispered. I stood up and told him I had to leave. He wanted to walk me home but I told him I was going to Momo's place.

He still wanted to walk me there but I told him that she and her driver were coming to get me. It was a lie and I know I shouldn't have but I needed time to myself. I said goodbye to Mitsuki

She told me to come over again which I was happy about. This means she likes me.

I walk out of the Bakugou's house and make my way home to get ready. I still have a chance with Katsuki. I want to keep this relationship I have with him.

I think about what happened at his house. I am just so pathetic. I could have told him. I had so many chances but I didn't. Because my past is haunting me.