𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

As I was walking I blocked everything as I was listening to the music that was at full volume. I know I should not have that high and listen to my surrounding but right now I could care less. I am the mood to just sit down and listening to music and it what I am going to do when I get to my spot.

I stopped walking as I see someone who looks familiar. No, it can't be. I was frozen with fear. No, he can't be here.

Then suddenly someone bumped into my back and making me fall forward. I close my eyes waiting for the impact but it never happens. Once again someone saves me but grabbing a hold of my waist.

I get pulled up by my saviour and as I turn around I see a pair of red puffy eyes staring straight at me. It's Katsuki. Has he been crying?

"what the fuck are you doing standing in the middle of the street dumbass," He said in his normal grumpy voice. So I guess he is back to normal. Good, I didn't like how he looked before.

"Oh, I thought I saw" I pause was I just about to tell him. No, I can't tell him. I don't want anyone to know about my past. I must keep it a secret. I clear my throat. "I thought I saw someone"

"What do you mean you saw someone there are lots of people here, of course, you saw someone fucking dumbass," He said clearly not impressed by my answer.

"Y-yea I guess," I say my voice lowering. "So Katsuki are you ok now?" I question him.

"What do you mean?" He was clearly confused.

"after your match you were upset"

"I wasn't upset. I was just pissed off at myself and at Deku. HOW COULD I LOSE TO HIM?" He started getting angry again.

"Hey calm down," I said touching his arm hoping to calm him down. "It doesn't matter if he beat you. It only matters that you train hard and get stronger than him and then you can beat him" I looked up at him and smiled the first real smile since my battle. "How about that?"

"Whatever and what did you care?" He said

"um I don't really know I just wanted to make sure you were ok"

"I don't believe that shit" then he grabbed my wrist and started to drag me down the street. "Hey, where are you taking me?" He didn't stop nor did he answer my question.

"KATSUKI" I shouted his name hoping to get an answer from him but he just kept pulling me. I look to see we were walking past my flat. Huh. Where is he taking me? But I didn't feel scared. I felt somewhat safe. It's like just being with him is making me feel safe. My heart was beating so fast and then my face was red.

I tried to calm myself down so he wouldn't see my face and start teasing me. Then he suddenly stops at a house. He got to the door and opened it with his keys.

"This is my house," He said. "W-why did you bring me here?" I said feeling myself blushing and my heart was not any better it was ready to blast out of my chest.

"follow me" I did as he was told. He stops at a door and looked back as if making sure I was still there. Then he opened it to reveal a bedroom. His room.

I looked around and saw a double bed in the middle of the room with an All Might poster above it. I started laughing at his fanboy side.

"why the fuck are you laughing?" He asked me. I pointed towards the poster and he quickly tried to get the poster down but I reached for his arm and pulled him back. "it's fine. It's cute at your fanboy side"

"Shut up dumbass" He turns away from me and started blushing in embarrassment. He then sat down on the edge of his bed. I sat down next to him maybe a bit too close and started blushing. I was going to move away but he stopped me.

"you were upset after your fight" He mumbles while blushing in embarrassment that he noticed it.

"W-what how did you know?"

"because you didn't have the sparkles in your eyes like you normally do" How did he see thought that.

"W-what you were looking at me."

"No, I wasn't dumbass. So tell me" I looked down on my lap and made my hands into fists. "it was because I felt so useless and it reminded me of a time in my past. That why I didn't have this sparkles in my eyes"

He looked at me. It looked like he was thinking. "if you need to talk you came to me ok (Y/N)" He mumbled. He said my name. This is serious then. I guess now I can consider him as a friend.

I look up at him and smile "Okay Katsuki" I stood up and stretched. "I need to head home now" but before I could walk out of the room he grabbed my wrist.

"wait to give me your phone" I grabbed my phone from my bag and was about to give it to him but then "why?" He then went to grab my phone from my hand "Just give me your fucking phone already" I let him take my phone to see what he was doing.

He then got his phone out and started typing something on my phone then on his. Then he handed my phone back "now you can go but don't tell anyone that this happened" He looked at me in the eyes "Okay" and smiled at him.

I then walked out of his house and started walking home. I got my phone out once I had reached home and saw that I have a new contact:

Katsuki Bakugou

mobile:

xxxxxxxxxxx

He gave me his number. It's funny how I had left school all sad and depressed but after hanging out with Katsuki I was all happy. I wonder why.

I went to my front to get ready for bed when I got a text message:

TO:(Y/N)

are you home dumbass

FROM: KATSUKI

TO: KATSUKI

Yes I am thank you for today Katsuki

see you tomorrow

FROM: (Y/N)

I get into bed and was about to go to sleep when I got another message:

TO:(Y/N)

yea, yea

go to bed already

FROM: KATSUKI

TO: KATSUKI

goodnight Katsuki

xx

FROM: (Y/N)

And with Katsuki again in my mind, I fell asleep.

​​​​​​​