𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙

Everything was black I couldn't see then suddenly it was like someone turned on the light. While my eyes were getting used to the bright light I could hear someone shouting something. I move closer to hear what they are saying clearly.

"STOP FATHER" It sounded like a little girl. "IT HURTS" Then it hits me that that voice was my own when I was a small child.

Now I could see the sense I was hearing earlier. There in front of my child self-was a man but I can't see the figures face. The man was walking closer to my past self with a face with so much anger.

"NO, I WILL NOT STOP" The man shouted back but this time I was seeing the scene through my child self and then the man that was in front of me raised his hand. I could feel all the emotion the child I was feeling. I was feeling scared and sad but most importing I wanted to run. I wanted to run into my mother arms.

"YOU SHOULD'T BE HERE SHE SHOULD" He shouted one last time before everything started to fade away.

I could feel my self-stir in my bed that I once was a slept but now awake. I start to regain consciousness. I could hear the sound of my alarm clock blasting into my ears.

I sat up straight and lean against the backboard of my bed. Why did I have to have that dream again on the day I start my career of being a hero? But it wasn't a dream it was a nightmare that was a reality. It was the worst.

I grab my phone to check the time. It was 7:00 am and school started at 8:00 am so I decided to get up and get ready for school.

After I check three times that I had everything ready for the day ahead. I opened the door and walked down the stairs. I saw some of my neighbours on the way down mumbling a small hello to them.

As I make it to the front door I check the time to see if I have time to grab a quick snack on the way to school. I don't normally have breakfast but it is an important day today so why not.

As I open the glass door to the block flat that my cosy home is. I see the familiar spiky blonde hair walking down the street from across the road. I see he has the boy uniform of mine. So I was right he did get in. I just hope he isn't in my class or doesn't remember me.

Pray for me heavens.

I walk down the street looking across the street to see the hedgehog boy. His face looks grumpy and angry. Is his face always like that? I was like that when I first saw him. Who knows. I shrug as I continue to walk down the street.

I stop at the small cafe and enter. It may not be famous but my mother used to take me and my sister when we were good to have some of the lady's treat. I think she's the best cook well compared to me aways.

After buying my treats for breakfast and making small talk with the owner. I go once again down the street to my new school.

I stop when I arrive at the school gate I look up at the amazing school then I walk through the gates feeling this amazing sense of power like it was giving to me by past heroes who have walked through these gates.

I look as I feel someone staring at me but nothing is there. If no one is there it could be mother she said she would always look at me. I smile at the thought of her watching me.

Class 1-A. That's my class I guess. I walk down the corridors looking for the class until I see it. The door was really big like really big and I thought Momo was a giant just looking at this door is making me feel intimidated but that wouldn't stop me.

I go to open the door but see Midoriya standing there I walk up to him. "H-hello Midoriya."

"O-oh h-hello (Y/A)" he stutters must be nervous just by looking at the door.

"Ready to go in?" I ask excitedly as I look at the nervous wreck he has become.

"y-yea let's go," He says before we both open the door to our futures

As Heroes.