𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

It was like I was frozen in place, I couldn't move and even if I could move what would I do? The person who has been haunting my dream is right in front of me. Why does he have to be here?

This is not my day. First Midnight and now him what else could go wrong?

"W-what are you d-doing here?" I tried to not sound nervous but that failed as I started to stutter. I couldn't look at him so my eyes were forced on rubbish bin beside him which I wish I could just throw him in it but looks like my wish will not come true.

"I have many reasons to be here" His revolting voice enters my ears. 

"W-what a-are they?" Stop being afraid (Y/N) remember he doesn't have a quirk and you do so stop being afraid and face him.  

"One reason for me being here is that I have come for you" I let out a gasp of surprise. Does that mean he is going to kill me? I knew he hated me but I didn't know he hated me that much to kill me. To kill his own daughter. 

"Do you really think people will want to be a hero? Do you really think you will become a hero? You are weak and always be weak did you forget? I even gave you a mark to remember" He let out a sigh while I stood there clenching my fists as I dug my fingernails in the skin of my palms.

"I guess I will have to put another mark to make you remember or maybe I should just kill you now."

"You would kill me. I am going to be a hero" I stated confidently as I looked him in his dark eyes. He then started to laugh but it wasn't like he was laughing at something funny laugh it was a crazy person laugh and it was scary. I don't know how my sister has dealt with him for this many years but I know after this I have to get her out of there. 

"They don't want you. They want your mother. If they could pick your mother or you to be alive they would pick your mother over and over again."

"Stop" I whispered hoping he would stop.

"You are a shadow of your mother's fame"

"Stop talking," I say a bit louder, glaring at the man.

"You are nothing compared to her"

"STOP TALKING" I shouted at him as I ran at him and shot water at him but then he moved. He moved so quick. How was that possible? He doesn't have a quirk. 

"H-how d-did you do that?" I know he could probably hear the fear in my voice but I couldn't help it. This was a nightmare that I just wanted to wake up from but couldn't.

"Did you really think I was quirkless? Did you really think I was useless?" He was always strong. He always had a quirk. "My quirk is speed and that's all you need to know" 

Does my sister have this quirk? Does she know about this? If she did why didn't she tell me? 

I feel so alone, scared and afraid. What am I going to do? I can't fight him.

No. Stop (Y/N) you can do this. This is what I have trained for to protect the people. To defeat the bad people. I don't need help. I can do this all by myself like I have always done.

I was about to attack again when another figure appeared and came out from the darkness. My eyes widen it was the blue-haired man that was at U.S.J. What is he doing here?

"The plan is working," The blue haired man said and then turned to look at me. "Meet me after your finished and be quick" My father nodded before the blue-haired man was out of sight.

"You heard him. I have to do this quickly.

I narrow my eyes as the anger rises up inside of me before I ran at him and start shooting water at him trying to hit he. 

I was beginning to get tried and my fighting moves were becoming sloppy giving him the opportunity to punch me in the stomach quickly. The pain was unbearable but I had to continue, I put my hand on the wound so I could carry on fighting but I feel some liquid run down my hand.

I look to see blood pouring out of the side of my stomach. How did he do that? I look up to see he had a smirk on his face while watching the blood drop to the floor. 

I can't do this alone anymore. I need help. I want to defeat him myself but I am not strong enough. I am not a pro yet.

I am not alone anymore. I have people who care and love me. An image of Katsuki flashes in my mind. 

Come on (Y/N) I need to think of something to get some type of help. 

FLASHBACK:

Midnight was teaching me something new about my quirk and I was excited.

"Another thing you can do with your quirk is change the temperature of the water. For example, you can make the water boiling hot or freezing cold."

"Really. How do I do it?"

"All you have to do it forces on the temperature you want the water to be and when you shot out the water, the water will be that temperature but you have to practice."

Okay, I can do this. I thoughts.

2 hours later:

"I FINALLY DID IT" I shouted out as I saw steam come out from the water I had just shot out. 

"Good job you made the water have a high temperature. Now you need to try on low temperature." She started to walk away when she stopped and turned around.

"Also it can make you a bit dizzy if you have a little amount of energy left" and with that, she left.

FLASHBACK END:

Got it. I now know how to contract for help. Please work. I thought as I concentrated on the temperature of the water. Come on please work, I know I have low energy left but if I don't do this I could be dead soon.

I don't want to die yet.

I shot water out of my feet and lifted myself into the air and positioned my palms to face down towards my father and shot out a large amount of boiling hot water. I heard a small shout of pain probably from the hot water but that wasn't the aim.

The aim of this plan was to create steam so he wouldn't find me so I could quickly text some people for help.

I got my people out sending a text to the important people, Katsuki then All Might asking to help me and I also sent my location so they could find me.

"You can't hide forever little one." I heard his sicken voice near me. I was about to send the message to others but then my phone was taken out of my hand. I look up to see my father in front of me with my phone in his hand before he smashes it on the floor. 

Come on I just got that phone. I thought as we stared at each other. "Clever move but it didn't last long," He said before kicking me in the stomach making me whin as I crash onto the floor with my hand still on my stomach.

More and more blood pours out of it. I don't know if I can make it.

Everything was finally working out and now I am going to have to leave.

I don't want to leave.

I got off the floor ready to fight. I am not dying without trying to beat him. My palms were raised to him and he was going to dodge it when I lifted myself into the air and started shooting out hot water at him hoping it would hit him.

My feet landed back on the ground and I was feeling very dizzy. I have overused my quirk I thought as I wiped the blood that was on the side of my mouth.

I just wanted to close my eyes but I couldn't I kept fighting until I saw someone crash down between us.

It was All Might. Thank you. I thought as I felt my eyes close while I was falling backwards. I was waiting for the pain from the fall to come but it never did instead I landed in a pair of warm strong arms.

I opened my eyes to see a pair of red eyes looking back at me. I smiled at him as I whispered "I love you" before closing my eyes.