𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

I looked up at the screen to see Midoriya and Uraraka entering the building. Then suddenly Katsuki jumped out of nowhere and started attacking and destroyed half of Midoriya's mask.

Iida was probably protecting the bomb while he did all the attacking down there. I saw there mouths moving but only All Might could here want they were saying.

Midoriya was dodging left and right while Katsuki tried to get in a hit. It looked like Katsuki and Midoriya were in a heated argument.

I found out from midoriya that he and Katsuki went to the same middle school and also when they were younger they were friends but then it changed once Katsuki got his quirk.

Katsuki just wanted to fight Midoriya and didn't even care what Uraraka. And off went Uraraka towards the direction of the bomb while the boys were both fighting. I don't think anyone would want to get in between the two of them now. They had a weird relationship.

I saw on the other screen that Uraraka had made it to the bomb room where Iida was waiting for her. I turn back to the other screen to see Katsuki about to pull the string that will make a big explosion that could possibly kill Midoriya.

What the hell is he thinking? What is the hell up between the two of them?

katsuki then pulled it and destroyed half of the building. We couldn't see anything as there was dusked over the cameras. Everyone was worried about where Midoriya until the dusk faded away and we could see again and there is was with Katsuki.

On the other screen, Uraraka was trying to reaching for the bomb but failed. Midoriya trying his best to dodge Katsuki but it wasn't working now. Then they both collided with each other and made a big explosion that went through the building to the room of the bomb.

It was there plan to win. Uraraka then jumped over Iida and made it to the bomb hugging like if she let go she would lose.

"The hero team wins" All Might said. When I looked towards Katsuki just the sight of him like that was making my heart but I don't know why.

He looked so devastated and destroyed like his whole world just collapsed in front of his eyes. It was hard to watch him like that. But he needed to learn to lose once in a while.

Both teams came to the camera room apart from Midoriya as he was once again sent to recovery girl.

I didn't listen to anything they said about who the V.I.P because I was too forced on Katsuki. He didn't look like his normal angry Hedgehog.

I was going to go and talk to him but it was my teams turn next. Me, Todoroki and Shoji were on the hero team and Hagakure and Ojiro were on the villain team. I hope to impress my fellow classmates with my quirk.

We entered the building and Shoji told us where they were. They Todoroki told us to go outside because it was going to get frosty. I didn't understand but I did it anyway.

Once we got outside the building was instantly covered with ice. Ok now I understand what he meant but what do we do?

"Hero team wins" What? He did it all by himself. He didn't even let us help. I now know his personality he is just a selfish bastard.

When we got back everyone was so impressed by Todoroki. All I could do was just state at my feet. I didn't do anything. He is much stronger than me. He is on a completely different level compared to everyone else.

Now I probably look like Katsuki. I look empty and depressed. I surely look it as well. I haven't smiled or talked to anyone.

I just feel so useless just like the time when he first hit me. I hate this feeling and I hate him. He left me and went with my sister after a year of abusing me after my mother's death. he said I looked so much like her that I should have been the one to die so he could look at my mother instead of me.

And he was my father.

He left the day after he beat me so badly that he put me in hospital. That when All Might started to hit me since he was the one that was calling when I was in a hospital. Then he looked after me for a year and got me startled in a new place. But he had to help people so he couldn't look after me anymore but he still sent money to me.

Once the lesson was over everyone went back to go and get changed. I avoided Momo because I knew she knew how I was feeling. She always knew. That why I had to get changed quickly leave. I wanted to leave. I need to escape it's too much right now.

This feeling is bringing to many memory backs and that leads to pain. The pain I felt then and the pain I feel now. There's just no escape to this feeling is there.

I saw All Might try to talk to me after the lesson but I quickly got to the changing room. I could tell I had on the face I always wore after my stay in the hospital.

After Midoriya entered the classroom asking for where was Katsuki he quickly chased after him. I put my earphones and walked slowly to the exit of the school to see Midoriya and Katsuki.

It looked like they just finished up there conversion. I walked forward and saw Midoriya in the corner of my eye panic a bit but I didn't care at this point.

"H-hi (Y/N)" He calls for me. Great all I want to do is walk away but then that will cause more people to start worrying about me and that's what I don't want to happen.

"Hello, Midoriya," I said taking one earphone out and tried to smile but I could tell it looked fake but Midoriya didn't seem to notice. Which was good.

"y-you can call me Izuku, (Y/N)" He paused and I nodded. "D-did y-you hear anything?" He looked really panicked. "No," I said coldly not even bothered to act like everything was alright I was just so tired.

I then turned around put the earphone back in my ear and started walking again.