𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

After Recovery girl had put bandages on my shoulders I was able to go. I was so desperate to get out cause I need to see who won so I didn't want Recovery girl to heal me fully because then I would be sleeping now instead of walking to the seats where the rest of class 1-A is.

I opened the door to hear loud cheers, I blink at the bright lights and walk closer to the railing to see Izuku was already there as well as Iida. Slowly, I walk up to them and stand next to Izuku as I look down at the scene before me.

There in the middle of the arena was Katsuki throwing explosions at the red-haired male as he tried to defeat himself but couldn't cause of how fast his opponent was going at.

Izuku jumped silently once he noticed my presence. "h-hello (Y/N). How are you feeling?" Izuku said while his eyes were still looking down at the battle.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" I asked back at him as my eyes followed the movement of the two boys. The freckled boy didn't answer but just rubbed the back of his neck, it seems he is a bit embarrassed by his injuries but he will get past this.

Katsuki attacks were coming at a rapid pace not once stopping but by the looks of the Eijiro figure he couldn't keep up with the blonde boy as he collapsed onto the fall as Katsuki claims victory.

"Bakugo's low-down carpet bombing blasts him into the third round!! And with that, we've got our final four!!" Present Mic voice enters my ears as my eyes leave the arena. I guess I am going up against Katsuki then.

Leaving everyone else, I walk into the hall waiting for Katsuki when he appears in my sight. We stare at each other for a bit before I decided to break the silence "You won"

"Did you fucking doubt me?" I shake my head "You very pretty cool out there" I said but regret it once it left my mouth as I have now doubled his ego.

"Well I am fucking amazing aren't I," He asked but it sounded more of a statement rather than a question. Cocky much I thought as I rolled my eyes before speaking "me and you are going to have to fight each other next" I started seriously looking up at him in his red eyes.

"Yea and what?"

"I am not going to hold back and so are you" I paused before taking a deep breath. "I am going to give you a beaten especially after this" I pointed towards my neck where the dark hickey is now faded with the help of Recovery girl.

All Katsuki was laugh then he leaned in a kissed the spot then decided to walk away from me. "See you on the arena, girlfriend," He said in a teasing tone as he disappeared from my sight.

A sigh was let out as I walked down the hall towards the familiar room where I will be waiting for my name to be called.

I sat there waiting while listening to the sound of my heartbeat. Duh duh duh. Just seating in this room was making me all sweating and nervous. This is the third time going out there for a battle more times than most of the rest. I can do this. 

"It's Bakugou versus (L/N)" Present Mic calls out our name as I make my way to the arena and stand in the middle facing Katsuki. I blocked out all the noise, this was going to be a hard match to win. I don't even know if I can even beat it but I am sure not giving up without a fight. Even if I do lose at least I gave it my best shot.

"START"

I knew he was going to attack that's just who he is an aggressive hedgehog. I thought as he came closer and was about to hit me when I blend down and blasted water out of my hand onto his leg. While he was regaining his balance I made a bit of distance between the two of us.

If I am not careful by the end of this I could have a lot more burns then I already have. He ran up to me then used his quirk making an explosion blast in my face sending me back. I was thrown so back that I was so close to the white line.