𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

As I was just sitting here looking up at the sky I hear the door open for the roof. I stood up quickly and hid behind something. I saw a group of friends laughing and joking around.

I sigh thinking it was All Might or someone from class but it wasn't. I decide that it is time to meet Momo and Mina. I have spent far too long up here in my depressing thoughts. I walk past the group of friends making sure I didn't get noticed.

I was going to open the door but turned around to see the group but there was one person on the side of the group. He had messy purple hair and had bags under his purple eyes. He kinda reminds me of a certain teacher.

I was in thought so much that I didn't notice that he was staring right at me. When our eyes made contact not once breaking it. I decide to leave for Momo and Mina might get worried. I turned around and opened the door and walked down the stairs towards the lunch hall.

Once I reached the lunch hall I grab an apple and looked around the room for the two until I saw Mina shouting my name while waving her hands. Everythings going to be fine. Just pretend everything is fine. Don't make them worry.

I put on a fake smile and walked to the table. "Hello," I said and sat down on the other side of them. Momo looked up from her food and smiled at me, I smiled back but it wasn't real. I don't know if she could tell but I really hope she doesn't.

"Where have you been? I thought you were going to get the seats for us, not the other way round" Mina said then laughing at the end. She is always smiling and laughing. I like that about her. 

"I was talking with Izuku, Iida and Ochaco then I went for a walk," I said while taking a bit out of my apple. Mina looked at my apple in disgusted. I looked from my apple to her. "What's happening here?" Momos suddenly speak up.

Me and Mina both turn our heads in her direction. "I hate apple" Mina complains to us.

 "Why?" Me and Momo both ask.

"B-because it just nasty," She says while looking away from me and my apple. I like apple they are so nice I think to myself. While Momo and Mina start arguing about apples. 

I look up when they stop talking and see them both with smirks on there faces. All I do is raise my eyebrow in question. "A certain blondie boy is looking this way," Mina said in a sing like voice causing me to blush and sink myself in the chair. 

"S-so" I try to play it off but I ended up stuttering. "Why didn't you text or call us about this big news. Uh (Y/N)" Mina said looking at me a bit angry. "I told Momo," I said continuing eating my apple.

She looked shocked for a second before pouting. "Guys you have to include me too. I am one of your friends as well." She said. I froze when I heard her say friends Momo saw this and talked to Mina to get her attention away from me.

'Friends' the word keeps playing over and over in my head. I knew she would think of me as a friend but I didn't know she was going to say it out loud. Hearing it just makes me feel... It makes me feel happy. Like I am wanted.

Maybe I should start opening up more. I think I should tell her about who my mom is. Then maybe I will consider them as my friends. Even if I open up a little now and maybe in the future I will be able to tell them everything.

I came out of my thoughts to hear the two 'shipping' me and Katsuki together. I looked around the lunch hall to see if I could see him. It didn't take that look to find him and when I did I just stared at his face. I looked at all his features.

As I was travelling up his face to his eyes with my eyes I then noticed his eyes were staring right at me. We stared at each other for a moment until I couldn't handle his gaze and started to blush at the intense look he was giving me.

I heard a cough from in front of me and looked back at the table to see both of my friend looking at me with smirks. Friends. I like that. Maybe but not yet I need to tell her about my mom first.

I was talking to the two of them when I felt a hand grab my hand and started walking away from the table I was about to start shouting at the person until I looked up and saw the back of Katsuki head. What is he doing?

I looked back and was opening my mouth to apologise until I saw them Momo smirking and Mina with a smile while winking at me. Oh no, I am going to get even more teased.

I turned my head back around to look at Katsuki head again. We were walking in the hallway until he stopped at the end of it which is leading to the gym.

I was very confused about why he had brought me here so instead of asking I was going to wait for him to speak.

"What's wrong?" He asked me while looking down. What is he talking about? How does he know? I start to panic in my head afraid he heard the conversation I had with Izuku and his group. I wanted to tell him not for him to overhear it. Oh no, his is bad.

"That wasn't your real smile" He spoke again. I didn't answer and I don't know why. He then moved closer to me. I then felt my back reach the wall and stood there waiting for something to happen.

He came over closing the gap between us. He put both his arms on either side of my head and looking down waiting for my answer. I looked at him in the eye and gulped down. I felt my forehead getting sweatier. I looked down but then he grabbed my chin and lifted it up so I was facing him once again.