𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

Everyone started running towards the group with the highest number of points which was sadly Izuku's group but he didn't look nervous but rather determined. He is changing and in a good way.

"Get that fucking Deku" Katsuki shouted at us as smoke was coming out of his hands. Katsuki is very determined to those points of Izuku. Our group started running towards the Izuku team as well as everyone else

Then they disappeared from the ground and was now in the sky. Everyone froze in there spots as the looked at the team now in the sky to see where they would land. 

They then landed in the middle of the arena where every team turned towards them ready to run to them when Shoji and his team ran up to him and tried to take it but fail. 

Our team ran fast to get to Izuku's team when Katski suddenly jumped off us and tried to get to Izuku but fail when Tokoyami blocked him and that lead to Kastuki falling to the ground. "What the hell" I hear Katsuki mumble.

Oh no, I need to fix this we can't lose now. Everything was going in slow mom as I watch Kastuki lowly fall. I need to think of something. Then an idea popped into my head. That's it.

"SERO" I shouted out the boy. Sero then used his tape quirk and grabbed a hold of Katsuki and pulled him back to us. "What were you thinking?" I said to the angry hedgehog but he just ignored me as he gives Izuku a death glare.

He is so reckless I thought as I let out a big sigh. That was a close one. We just need to make sure katsuki doesn't do anything else that is that reckless.

Others started to argue about we just did but Midnight said it was already since Kastuki didn't touch the ground. Okay, everything is just fine now.

"Too simple really class A" I heard someone say from behind me, I turned around to see some blonde kid from class B. "He's got our headband" I shouted to the other boys making them turn around to face the team that stole it. 

"GIVE THAT BACK YOU BASTARD, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU" Katsuki shouted at them as they ran away from us. He was talking to us but I wasn't listening I was too forced on the point that more and more people from class B were now crowded around us. Was this planned by the whole class?

"The whole class was on it...? Eijiro pointed out. "Well not everyone but that wouldn't have been a bad idea instead of aiming for some fleeting first place, like a horse  going for dangling carrot." The blonde boy said making Katsuki twitch above us. Oh no, this is not going to go well.

I nudged Katsuki leg making him look down at me. "Hey don't let him get to you," I said calmly hoping he wouldn't do anything reckless again. He didn't say anything but nodded I knew this was getting to him and he was trying not to react.

"Ah but you're already a celebrity aren't you?" The boy continued. What is he talking about? Katsuki a celebrity. "The victim of that sludge incident!" I blocked out the rest he said as I was pulled into my thoughts.

I knew I saw Kastuki before. I remember seeing on tv a boy with a fire like quirk inside some sort of sludge villain. I also remember feeling sorry for the boy as he looked like he couldn't breathe as he was being trapped inside the villain's body.

I looked up at Katsuki to see he has finally snapped, that was the last straw for him. The look on his face said it all. He wanted to kill this kid and he was going to do it now. 

"(Y/N), new plan" He said looking very scary and creepy. "Before we go for Deku" He paused before giving the boy the most deadly glare ever. The look he was giving sent a shiver up my spine and not a good one. 

"I've gotta murder every last one of them...!!" 

"Calm down Bakugou if you don't keep your cool we'll never get our points back," Eijiro said to Katsuki. I nod in agreement. but I knew he was not calming down anytime soon. 

Katsuki then slammed his hands together making an explosion "keep moving Kirishima I'm as cool as ice" Katsuki said with an evil grin as smoke was coming out of his hands. I just sighed I guess he really knew his name.

Katsuki then attacks the blonde guy but this time he didn't jump of us. This time was different the blonde boy blocked it but his quirk. His quirk was the same as Eijiro. "That's neat! Nice quirk you've got!"

My eyes widen at the scene. What kind of quirk does he have? "That's my..." before Eijiro could continue the blonde boy tried to attack us with Katsuki own quirk but Katsuki attack before. "You bastard" He shouted out.

"My quirk. Am I looking in a mirror?" Eijiro said sounding very confused. I sighed, this boy has a copy quirk but what are his limits. When he not able to use it anymore? I have been spending too much time with Izuku that I am starting to sound like him."Nah this jerks just a copy-cat"

"Ding ding any idiot could figure out that much,"  He said. We tried to move to him but when we looked down something was stick to our legs. "Hold up my quirk should get this off," I said as I started to use my quirk on my leg than the rest.

While I was doing this I didn't notice that he was now gone. "Now let's go fucking kill them," Katsuki said as he pointed to the group. We tried running towards them determined to get our points back

"Second place huh? Seems too good to be true. Let's focus on keeping what we've got?" I heard the boy say. I looked up at the scoreboard to see:

Team Todoroki 10,001,175p. So Todoroki was the one who got the points off Izuku. I hope he gets it back and soon.

Team Monoma 1,360p. Interesting. His name is Monoma at least I wouldn't have to keep calling him blonde boy. 

"Wait for just one-minute" Eijiro shouted out to them as they turned towards us. "Persistent aren't you. That sort of tenacity is..." Monoma couldn't finish his sentence as Kastuki went flying in the air again and towards Monoma's team. Not again.

"GET BACK HERE KATSUKI" I shouted at the boy but only got ignored. Katsuki was ready to blow the boys face off when one of the other teammates used his quirk to get rid of Katsuki ready explosion.

But Katsuki didn't stop there as he rounded his other arm and grabbed the hand bands off of Monoma neck. "He got two of them!" The other team shouted out. 

"Team Bakugou in third place" I heard. At least now we don't have zero. Sero used his quirk again dragging the angry hedgehog back. There was still one more headband on his neck. It was our one.

"I ain't fucking done yet" Katsuki shouted as he told us to go after his team. "We're taking our points back and then the ten million" 

"Soy sauce face! Tape now" Kastuki said to Sero. How does he not know his name? Is he just bad with them? "My name is Sero!!"

I knew what Kastuki was doing so before he could ask me I had already shout out a large amount of water so he going slide across to the other team without touching the ground. He looked down at me and smirk.

Katsuki made it to the other team and grab the last headband. The crowd was going wild. "Next up Todoroki and Deku," Kastuki said pointing to the direction of them. 

I knew for a fact we were not going to get the ten million point as there was already 20 seconds left but Katsuki didn't think that. I saw that both teams had headbands but we didn't know which one had the ten million. 

Again Kastuki jumped off our team and flew towards both teams. No again. I thought as there were only 10 seconds left.

"TIMES UP"

I stepped away from the group to stretch when I saw Katsuki face flat on the floor. I walked over towards him as he was getting up but I couldn't speak all I did was laugh.

"SHUT UP DUMBASS" He shouted at me but I just couldn't until they announced the score.

"In first place team Todoroki"

"Ins second team Bakugou" Oh thank the heavens above. We worked so hard to not get in the top three.

"In third team Shinso" Who was that? I looked around to see the purple guy smirking while looking right at me. So his name was Shinso interesting.

"In fourth, team Midoriya"