𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐

Everyone was looking at us. I could every pair of eyes on me but that didn't stop me from looking forward. I really wanted to look at the floor but I didn't I held my head high and kept walking. 

I was so nervous and couldn't relax one bit. I heard Present Mic voice but I wasn't listening to what he was saying. I was to focus on calming my nerves down. 

come on (Y/N) this is your chance. You can do it. Don't worry about anything but winning. I can do it. I can't do it. I have trained so much for this I can't let that training go to waste. Okay, I think I am fine now. 

I got this.

"The first-years of the hero course!!" Present Mic shouted out to the audience. "It's class A" I looked around to see everyone shouting and cheering us on. I looked at the many faces hoping that a certain one was not there.

Everything is going to be fine. I need to get rid of these thoughts and force on winning. It's just hard to forget something like that but I need to try. Positive thoughts come to me. 

"What a crowd" I hear Izuku from in front of me. "I know right there must be at least more than a thousand people here," I said out loud but more to myself. I felt a little nudge by someone's shoulder. I looked to my left to see Katsuki. 

"Don't worry about anything but you?" He said to me. It was hard to hear him over the crowd but when I did my heart rate increased. If Katsuki says not to worry then I must not worry. He knows I can do this so all I have to do it believe I can too.

"They're really giving us too much credit...but we won't let it shakes us right Katsuki, (Y/N)?" I look over to my right to see Eijiro sweating. I nod my head while Katsuki says " nope just gets me pumped up." I look at him to see he has an evil smirk. That doesn't look good. 

Present Mic shouted out the rest of the classes but it was altogether compared when he announces class 1-A also the crowd seemed more excited for our class than any other but what did I expect we were the hero class also we fought villains so early on in our hero careers.

I saw the other classes give us glares and other nasty looks. I tried not to look but it was very hard. When I looked over once more I met eyes with a pair of purple one, it was the boy from before at the rooftop. Then a body stepped into my view.

I looked up and saw Katsuki with an angry face. "Don't fucking look at him. I am your boyfriend look at me." He said then he pulled me into a kiss. The kiss was one a couple of seconds but it was full of passion. I just love kissing this boy even if this is the second time.

He pulled back and looked at me. "Your mine don't forget it," He said before taking my hand into his. He is so jealous. "Are you jealous~" I teased him. He didn't look at me but I knew he was embarrassed by the colour his ears was. "W-what. F-fuck no" He said angrily and pulled me along as we were now at the back of the class.

All the students crowed around the stage where R-rated hero midnight stood. Should she even be a teacher at a high school? I thought as I looked at her from the down to the top of her costume. I looked into her eyes to see she was looking at me. She had slightly shocked expression but then started smiling and looked somewhere else.

Was I imagining that or not? Does she know? I sure don't know her, the only heroes I know is All Might, Principal Nezu and Aizawa sensei. 

"Now for the athlete's oath" Mightnight spoke while some of the students were talking about her mostly the boys. Arg hormones boy.

I heard someone from the crowd say: "R-rated should she really be in a high school?" and I think she heard him as he shouted back quite annoyed. She must get this a lot. "Shut it. Pipe down!! Your student representative is..." 

I looked around trying to think of who it could be but then midnight shouted it out surprising most of class- 1-A "From class 1-A Katsuki Bakugou"

I looked to my left with surprise. What how is he? He looked so calm not angry just normal not even surprised. I sigh this is going to end badly. Katsuki pated my head and started walking up to the stage passing everyone who was giving him hateful glares.

"How?" I heard Izuku. I looked over interested is well to know how he goes it. "must be because he places first in the entrance exam." I forgot the name of that guy who said it. I am bad at remembering peoples name. 

Once Katsuki got to the stage, he stood there with his hands in his pockets and looked bored. He locked eyes with me. I gave him a small smile and he just nodded at me before speaking "The athlete's oath is" 

Everyone waiting for his response. This is going to be bad as I playing with my ring. "Make no mistake about it. I'm gonna take first place!!" He said. I sighed and facepalmed, I knew it. 

Lots of the other classes started to shout out to him but he just said: "you'll all make great stepping stones I'd say." Great everyone hates him now. Everyone was angry at him but class 1-A didn't expect anything else. 

He then walked down the stage and stood next to me with his hands still in his pockets as everyone else glared at him. If that was me I would try and hide behind someone taller then me basically anyone.

I was in thought that I almost missed what the first event was going to be. "and the fateful first event this year is...This"

I looked at the screen to see it read. 

Obstacle course race

Okay, this should be okay with the quirk I have compared to others. I got this. 

"Don't think I will go easy on you" I looked up to see Katsuki looking forwards. "Don't worry I got this" 

He had a small smile on his face as he looked at me. I was going to walk to Izuku but stopped and turned around to Katsuki. I got on my tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. "Good luck," I said against his ear.

Payback Katsuki.

I pulled away to see a blushing Katsuki before turning around and walking away. I hear a small "good luck". I had one of the biggest smiles ever. I am going to do my best. 

Ding

Ding

Just watch me. Mother, sister and father.

"START"