𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

Me Katsuki and Kirishima were running towards the middle of USJ. As we were running I saw Todoroki standing in the middle of lots of frozen villain's.

"Todoroki" I shout out to get his attention which it did. He turned around wearing a normal expressionless face. I noticed his costume is different. He didn't have his left side covered with ice. I wonder. Why did he do that?

Once I got to him. He looked at me then "Oh hello (L/N)" he spoke so calmly like villains were not even running about. I looked behind me to make sure Katsuki and Kirishima were still there and they were.

"I found out the villains are here to kill All Might," He said but his expression expressed nothing of what he was saying. He is a very confusing boy. I wonder what had happened to him?

"Them fucking bastards think they can kill All Might" Katsuki suddenly spoke up angrily. "They're all a bunch of jokes" Kirishima adding to Katsuki.

"Let's all head to the middle to help out Aizawa sensei," I said to the now three boys. They all nodded there head and we all began running toward the middle to help our teacher and classmates.

I hope Momo is fine. She probably is, she is smart and has an amazing quirk and with the help of others, she will be fine. I hope. Momo please be okay.

As we were walking looking for the villains. I saw Izuku running towards the purple portal thing. I was about to run to him and help him when a hand pulled me back.

I looked behind me and saw it was Katsuki. But before I had a chance to talk he used his quirk to blast himself towards the purple mist person.

"KATSUKI, IZUKU" I shouted as I sided across the floor like I did in the quirk test to get to them. Before I reached them I heard Katuski shout " get the hell outta here!!" before blasting the villain. "DEKU"

As I reached there I saw Izuku shocked face as Katsuki just saved him but I think Katsuki just wanted to defeat that person.

Katsuki then slammed the metal thing that was on the purple mist. That must be where his human body is connected to this purple thing and if Katsuki blows it up. The villain is going to be in a lot of pain.

"so I heard you people think are here to kill All Might," Todoroki said as he walked towards us. But as he got close I began to feel a cold shiver. I then looked down to see as he walked ice was spreading on the floor.

"you're not all that. You misty bastard" I heard Katsuki say as he wore a creepy expression. He really looks like he is enjoying himself. I guess he really likes beating up villains. Or anyone really.

"But scum like you could never kill the symbol of peace," Todoroki said. I looked around for All Might and saw he was fighting someone that looked like a monster with a bird face.

Then I saw ice crept up the monster's arm. Todoroki has such precise control. He's just managed to not freeze All Might. It just shows he is on another level than everyone else.

All Might then broke free from the monster grip and moved in front of us in a protective stance. I then saw the guy with multiple hands look towards Katsuki. I quickly moved towards Katsuki just in case the hand guy attacked him.

"you've pinned down our way out...well this is a problem." He said. His voice was so familiar. I know I have heard it somewhere before but I just couldn't think of it.

"you slipped up, you bastard! And its just like I thought. the part you can turn into that foggy gate is limited and you're using that misty crap to hide your real body yeah?! am I right?" Katsuki sounded so confident and so fearless like if he wasn't standing in front of a villain. Also, how did Katsuki have that much time to think about this. We were fighting the whole time.

"if your whole body was mist and physical attacks didn't work you'd never said 'that was a close one'" how did he remember that? I guess Katsuki really id smart.

The purple mist person tried to move but Katsuki stopped him by saying " don't move. if I decide you're doing something fishy I'll blow you straight to kingdom come."

"That's not very hero-like, dude" I heard Kirishima mumble beside me.

The hand guy then looked at the monster bird "nomu. Take out the explosive brat we need our escape route back" Oh no were they going to kill Katsuki. I am not going to let that happen I quickly go behind Katsuki ready to protect him.

I know if he knows I am protecting him he will get angry but I have to I can not let anyone I care about get hurt. I can not let him get hurt.

I look over towards the monster bird, that I found out that he is called nomu and saw that his body was falling apart but he was still moving. How? Is he even human?

"Get back everyone" All Might shouted at us.

The hand guy then began explaining the monster's ability like his hype regeneration. Nomu then began to move at an inhuman speed towards us. Oh no, what going to happen I have to help?

The nomu was heading towards Katsuki so I quickly got in front of him so I could take the hit instead. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came.

I open my eyes to see All Might across USJ and the nomu facing him. "wait, nomu" The blue haired man said.

"I know you," He said looking at me. What? So I did know him. But who is he? "Your (L/N) Aito daughter"

As soon as the name left his mouth I could feel all the emotion that I have been hiding began to rise. I could see his face in my mind. Every pain.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM?" I shouted out to him in pain. I could feel tears wanted to come out but I fought it. I was not going to show my weakness.

"He was a friend of mine" He then nodded his head to me. Of course, my evil father was friends with a villain. Why was he is evil when my mother was so pure and good?

Then out of nowhere, I saw nomu running towards me. I used my quirk to blast him back but it didn't work. He was too strong I heard my name being shouted from everywhere.

Then I felt pain. The pain was coming from my stomach where the monster had punched me. I felt like I was dying. Everything was slowly losing its colour.

I felt so tired. I wanted to sleep. I was going to close my eyes when I hear a voice. His voice. "(Y/N) STILL AWAKE" He was shouting at me but he wasn't angry. His voice sounded so sad. I opened my eyes fully to see he was above me.

He was staring at me as tears were coming out of his eyes. I realized that I was in his arms being pushed against his chest. It was so warm and I was so tired. I could feel my eyes close.

"No STAY AWAKE" He shouted at me. I tried to stay awake but I couldn't and so I closed my eyes and welcomed the darkness.

​​​​​​​