𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆

Today everyone was meeting up at the train station to go to our internships and I couldn't be any more excited. I want to learn so much from Midnight about being a hero but also I want to learn more about what my mum was like when she was my age.

I have this strange feeling about Midnight, I don't know what it is.

I stood next Katsuki with our costumes in our hands. "You've got your costumes, right? Wearing them in public is strictly prohibited but don't drop them." Aizawa sensei said in his usual bored tone.

I have a feeling that Aizawa sensei has started to warm up to us and when we leave school he will start crying, my eyes stay in his bored, tiredly figure, or maybe not.

"Yeahhhh!" Mina shouted out in excitement. I don't remember what Mina and Momo picked as I was too worried about choosing mine. "And don't slur your 'yeah' Ashido. All of you, be on your best behaviour! Now go."

Aizawa sensei sounded like a father right now. He is so warming up to us. I thoughts as my eyes zoom on Iida walking away from the group without saying anything. Iida has been acting weird ever since U.A sports festival ended.

Does this have something to do with his brother?

Izuku and Ochaco went to talk to him but when Iida smiled it looked so...forced and fake. Something is going to happen and it is not going to be good. Especially with a certain person in the country. I clench my fists at the thought of seeing him. 

I felt someone unclench my fist and held it, I looked up to see Katsuki. "My trains that way," He said pointing in the opposite direction of mine. "Mine's that way," I say while pointing behind me.

"Good luck with the number four hero" I smiled at him. I knew this week we were not going to see every other that often. 

"Hn" He let out and then kissed my cheek making my face heat up and walked away. How dare he do that? And in public as well. That boy is going to be the death of me. I thought as I let out a sigh.

I was about to walk to where my train would be when I see Katsuki turn around. "Don't fucking worry about anything. Just try and be the fucking best" He shouted at me. His words made that bad feeling disappear and replaced it with the feeling of love and happiness. 

I got off the train and walked down the never-ending street until I made it to Midnights office. Just looking at it just screamed Midnight.

I let out a sigh before entering the building, I walked up to the desk and was going to speak but the woman beat me to it. "Midnight is waiting in her office." She said and gave me the directions.

As I was walking down the hallway the bad feeling came back and I didn't like it one bit. What was going to happen? Was this the right choice? Should I be here?

I knocked on the door and immediately heard "come in" and with that, I entered. My eyes looked everywhere but her. I thought her office would look different but it didn't it was simple.

However, when I reached her desk there was a photo frame. I couldn't see it from here so I walked closer to her, where she sat behind her desk watching me closely.

"(L/N) are you already?" My head snaps up to meet her piercing blue eyes staring at me. "Yes, why?" 

"I have been calling your name but you didn't answer" I didn't answer but looked at the photo frame as she hand gestured for me to sit down.

She was about to speak when she got a phone call which she answered. I didn't listen to the answer as my eyes were too forced on the photo. My curiosity getting the better of me.

I moved the photo a bit when she wasn't looking and saw an image I remember too well. 

It was a photo of my mum holding me in her arms with a smaller woman to her right. I forgot who she was but I remember she used to come over a lot. The reason for me knowing this photo was because it was placed by my bed when I was younger.

Why does she have this? Is she really just a friend? Or is she more? 

More and more questions were spinning in my head that I didn't notice Midnight had ended her call and was reaching for the photo frame until it was gone.

Midnight opened a drawer and placed it in there and let out a sigh. What is she hiding from me? I know curiosity killed the cat but I just couldn't help it. I want to know. I need to know.

"S-so why don't you put on your hero costume and meet me at the training centre which is the last door down the hall" She gave me a smile before walking out and holding the door for me.

I walked out but looked down as if the photo would still be on the table. Once I got changed I walked to the training centre as more and more unanswered questions enter my head. 

Why was she nervous when I saw it? Who is Midnight? Could she be that woman in the photo? But who was that?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Midnight's voice. "Oh my gosh what a lovely outfit. Oh, this is so cute" She was moving around me touching the parts she liked while I was feeling slightly uncomfortable and very embarrassed. 

"Ok, I am going to teach you a new thing for your quirk." I thought I knew everything about my quirk. How does she know more?

"Your quirk something to do with water but do you know what it is called" I shake my head. Does she really know more about my quirk than me?

"Your quirk is called water manipulation" My eyes widen at the words she spoke. Does that mean I can do so much more than what I have been doing? I can become so much strong than before.

"your quirk is capable to do a lot of stuff with water, it is amazing"

"Can you really teach me this?" I ask unsure. I know she is a pro but I have been getting weird signs off her. I don't know if I can trust her.

"Of course I can. I have trained with your mother so much I pretty much know the ins and outs of her and your quirk so just trust me"

Trust me

Trust her. Should I? She knew my mum and if my mum trained with her she must be trustworthy. Right?

I nod my head. "Okay I trust you"

A big smile lights up her features. 

"Okay let's get started"