𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

We stared at each other for a couple of minutes but it felt like hours. I knew for a fact that my face was as red as a tomato but now I couldn't even hide it. How is he not blushing? We are inches apart. If I were to move... we would kiss. I feel my face get even redder. 

"Are you going to tell me?" He said snapping me out of my thought. I almost forgot what he was talking about. Just being with him makes me happy that I forget all my worry.

"Okay," I paused and looked down when his hand came off my chin. "B-but you have t-to give me s-space" I stuttered. I looked at his feet and saw he step back a bit but not a lot. Does he not know what personal space is? Arg.

"I am fucking waiting," He said a bit annoyed. I feel the heat once again rush to my face in embarrassment. 

Once I calmed down I looked up but I looked around trying to find something to look at other than him. I started to stare at the lockers behind on the other side of us. "Okay, so this is about that thing that I have been hiding" I saw slowly. He nodded. 

"But this isn't all of it" I rushed out "I am not ready to tell you all of it" I mumble more to myself than him. "So I was sad today was because some of the others said something" I looked at him to see him getting angry. Why is he getting angry?

"Who fucking said it. I will kill them" He spat out. I quickly grabbed his hand and held on to it tight. I looked at him in the eye "It wasn't what they said they just asked me a question. It was harmless they didn't know. I am okay" I rushed out before he could do anything. 

He just sighed "so what was it that made you sad" 

"Well if you listened I would have told you by now," I said and waiting for a response from him but when I didn't get it I carried on with my story. "They asked me why I wanted to be a hero and I told them" I paused and looked at our hands interlocking our fingers together. 

"I wanted to follow my mother's footsteps," I said. He looked sorta of confused and shocked for a bit at my answer before asking the question. "Who is your mom" 

I looked at him and smiled sadly at him "Mizu. The water hero" 

He didn't have a change in his facial expression but his eyes looked at me softly and gently. I looked back at the ground ready for him to say 'sorry' that people have always told me. 

Then I felt arms wrapped around me surrounding me with warmth. "I bet she was the best mom," He said softly. I had tears in my eyes and wrapped my arms around Katsuki. "S-she w-was," I said while tears were coming out of my eye.

"But I know she was a good damn hero," He said making me laugh while my tears were falling onto his blazer.

He pulled away but held one of my hands while the other was wiping my tears away. He pulled me in close and whispered into my ear "I will always be here for you".

I held onto him tightly not wanted to let go. We stayed there for a few minutes before he pulled away. I looked up at him and saw he had a blush on his cheeks. How cute? 

He turned and looked at me and leaned in closer to me. Wait. Is he going to...? My thoughts go blank when I feel a pair of soft lips on mine. My eyes went wide.

Then I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I could feel the passion and love from just this one kiss then my whole life. I like this feeling. I want to keep this.

We pulled apart needing the basic need to humans. Oxygen. If we didn't need oxygen I don't know how long we would of spend doing that. Kissing. Kissing Katsuki.

I breathed in and out still in shock at what happened. I already knew what my face looked like so I tried to pull my hair in front of my face and take a peck at Katsuki thought my hair. I saw he had a bright red face as well.

When he looked at me he started to chuckle. "What the fuck are you going?" He said while still laughing at me hiding behind my hair. "I don't want you to see my face"

"Who cares what it fucking looks like?" He said. I was about to start arguing with him when he pulled my hair back so he could see my face and he had a small smile on his face. Not a smirk a real smile. "It doesn't matter you look like I will like you no matter what"

I feel the blush raising and hid my face in his chest. I could feel the vibration of his chest from him laughing at my embarrassment. I can't believe he just said that. I feel like once again I am going to have a heart attack.

While he was teasing me about the blush and my attempts to hide it from him, we heard the bell for the next call to start. He took hold of my hand and led the way to our class. I knew he was going to let go of my hand before we got there but right now I am going to enjoy it.

I touch my lips with my fingers still feeling the warmth of his on mine as I remembered it I felt the blush coming back. I hope it goes away before we get there.